Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #21
KingJashin
Banned

Location: practicing jashin leave me alone before i try it on you
KingJashin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Free cable TV in the Leaf Village?

oh man they got cable we can't get any reception in this damn cave i'm movin to Konaha i jus hope my neighbor is a jack name shikimaru Praise Hidan i mean
KingJashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I wonder what channels they have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #23
temvvy
Genin Elite

temvvy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya thats a great idea
temvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #24
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
I know!!! I've said that and nobody believes me!! You see it in his room when he is about to leave the village!
same here, nobody would believe me when I said Sasuke's got a tv.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #25
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatchistan View Post
Whats televis and those other ones yu mentioned at the end. Are they from like Checoslovakia or something?
I misspelled Televisa from Mexico. I added CBC from Canada, and SABC from South Africa. I could add Telefuturo from Paraguay and Caracol from Colombia.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #26
Dark Angel Haikara

hehe... free cable?
Naruto must've used shadow clones to convert the electric boxes on all of Konoha's power lines

I thought of something though... supposedly in Naruto's setting, there doesn't seem to be any advanced technology like cars or airplanes, they use horses or older methods of transportation and stuff... but I did notice a few times that there were TV's in some of the chracters rooms, and the one Anko used to monitor gaara's team during the chunin exams... Oh, and the random clips after the episodes where Naruto and the other characters are messing around in the recording studio...
idk just curious...

Naruto: jack the cable lines? why Sakura, why would I do something like that? (Sakura gives him the evil eyes and cracks her knuckles) Naruto: hey is that Sasuke? (turns and runs for his life when she's not looking)
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 AM   #27
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel Haikara View Post
hehe... free cable?
Naruto must've used shadow clones to convert the electric boxes on all of Konoha's power lines

I thought of something though... supposedly in Naruto's setting, there doesn't seem to be any advanced technology like cars or airplanes, they use horses or older methods of transportation and stuff... but I did notice a few times that there were TV's in some of the chracters rooms, and the one Anko used to monitor gaara's team during the chunin exams... Oh, and the random clips after the episodes where Naruto and the other characters are messing around in the recording studio...
idk just curious...

Naruto: jack the cable lines? why Sakura, why would I do something like that? (Sakura gives him the evil eyes and cracks her knuckles) Naruto: hey is that Sasuke? (turns and runs for his life when she's not looking)

mabey all that tecnolgy is new for them so they prefer the regular way for them. No to many electronics. Imagine if Naruto had a computer(I don't know if he already does) he would ge glued to it and you would have to drag him away from it so he would go on missions. and you can't train while on a computer.

If they had cable, things would be easier like for lady tsunade summoning them. She could have her own channel (the news channel)

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 AM   #28
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol i agree
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #29
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Then all the leaf shinobi would stop training just to watch tv, but it's a good idea
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nelspruit