Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #21
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Darui VS Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Right. You said that with no support. To which I replied to you, "I've figured it out. You're the biggest Kakuzu wanker I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. This totally proves it, too. You just responded to a well structured post, written in an organized paragraph, with absolutely nothing to show for it but pure wankery.

Go cream to Kakuzu pictures somewhere else, Mr. Iron Skin makes Kakuzu stronger. "

Once again, would you mind pointing out said feats instead of just saying that he has feats? Are you too slow for that? Do you not understand that's what I was asking you for?

It's not very difficult to do that. As I recall, Hidan did it too. His shadow isn't even remotely fast. Figuring out a trap doesn't mean that you're automatically smarter than the person that set it. Even if it did, Kakuzu has never actually used strategy in any of his fights.

You're trying to tell someone who has been on this forum for like 3 years that he doesn't know what wanker means.

You did, though. You said that Kakuzu was stronger than Darui without providing any evidence, which is what this section is for. If you have an issue with it, then feel free. By the way, I do have a problem with your presence on this site. I'm sorry I don't advocate pre-pubescent rapists and their online activities. By the way, way to be creative with that last comment. It's not like I've said that to you before.
Hidan never broke out of shadow possession. Kakuzu was the only ninja in the series to do so. Kakuzu has better feats than Darui. I was using your own lame line against you, how observant you are. I'm done here and I don't care about you having a problem with me. I don't like you either pal.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #22
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He managed to escape Shikamaru's shadow possession
I thought you meant dodge. Escape is a pretty general term. And that has nothing to do with speed or intellect. Not to mention how Darui wasn't subject to Shadow Clone, so your point is pretty much void.

Obviously it wasn't so lame if you felt the need to use it against me lmao.

No you could never be done with me because you have too big of an ego. Not to mention that I would claim that as a victory and you couldn't stand the thought of losing to me. Pal.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Can I request a lock on this too please so you 2 can stop fighting
Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This isn't like the other thread. Nobody is calling anybody retarded.
And no offense but we don't need you playing backseat mod PoP.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Whatever kakazu wins
Old 05-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #26
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thanks for the neg you butthurt mod
Old 05-20-2013, 04:58 AM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*cries*
Old 05-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Thanks for the neg you butthurt mod
Told you you couldn't leave it alone.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #29
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Shika is on a negging spree RUNNNN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Old 05-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #30
topchef
Banned

I like the color red.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #31
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topchef
You're just mad because your boy Darui loses. Get over it.
Acttually Darui is my boy, not Shikas.

And yes I am prone to wanking him if the fight is anywhere close to being debatable

But alas he is completely outclassed here

Old 05-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #32
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Acttually Darui is my boy, not Shikas.

And yes I am prone to wanking him if the fight is anywhere close to being debatable

But alas he is completely outclassed here
I got negged for saying what you just said
Old 05-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #33
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well I am joking

Anyway this thread is more or less done. Lock

Lets keep the hate to a minimum here guys

Old 05-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #34
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm not down with pretending to like a user.
Yeah, though, I'll keep it sort of clean.