Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #21
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: We all must be dreaming this life away, in a world so cold.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: Tobirama vs Kakuzu

Actually the first time, you just said pull up one. No I never said this one thread makes you one in it's own right, it is just evidence to show that you have an E-Hard on for Kakuzu, not to mention getting so outraged when Shikamaru Nara, questioned you and you had a massive bitch fit at him. It is not just the making of threads also, in the last few Kakuzu threads (regardless of who made them) your name has cropped up quite loudly everyime.
Maybe soon your e-penis will grow so much that you can actually wank over Kakuzu.
Quote:
I was going to insult Bacon, but GS got it for me. What a bro.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
That's all irrelevant since GS has been shown using FTG on TC cam.
(That doesn't make sense, but... )
Quote:
Gaara-Shukaku. Drunken Fist on Ag_surfer. GG.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Honestly what is the point of arguing it so off-topic

Just lock please
Old 05-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #23
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Actually the first time, you just said pull up one. No I never said this one thread makes you one in it's own right, it is just evidence to show that you have an E-Hard on for Kakuzu, not to mention getting so outraged when Shikamaru Nara, questioned you and you had a massive bitch fit at him. It is not just the making of threads also, in the last few Kakuzu threads (regardless of who made them) your name has cropped up quite loudly everyime.
Maybe soon your e-penis will grow so much that you can actually wank over Kakuzu.
I just said I only made this thread because I heard Tobirama was op. Stop with the whole Kakuzu wank thing.

I was playing around Shikamaru Nara. I was bored as hell that day.

You have provided absolutely no evidence whatsoever that would prove I'm a Kakuzu wanker so let it go you retard.

If I was a Kakuzu wanker which I'm not, what the hell would you do about it? Cry some more like a little girl?

Gdfo you piece of garbage.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #24
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I just said I only made this thread because I heard Tobirama was op. Stop with the whole Kakuzu wank thing. This also shows how highly you think of Kakuzu, putting him up against a so called "OP" character. Most characters would beat him now.

I was playing around Shikamaru Nara. I was bored as hell that day.

You have provided absolutely no evidence whatsoever that would prove I'm a Kakuzu wanker so let it go you retard.

If I was a Kakuzu wanker which I'm not, what the hell would you do about it? Cry some more like a little girl?

Gdfo you piece of garbage.
1) How the hell could you hear? that person/article or whatever you heard it from is almost as retarded as you. This also shows how highly you think of Kakuzu, putting him up against a so called "OP" character. Most characters would beat him now.

2) What is the point in that? learn some respect. No wonder people here hate you.

3) Did you read my last post. Please never produce offspring in your life. You would massively corrupt the gene pool.

4) No just win my point, and also show much of a retard you are, I dinf it funny how you think this phased me, I am used to these kind of members, thinking they are cool and awesome at arguing. These are the kind of people that the debate section need to get rid of so that it can rise again. Your e-penis is getting pretty massive now. Watch out it might explode.
Quote:
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.

Last edited by Gaara-Shukaku; 05-19-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Great name-calling.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #26
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
1) How the hell could you hear? that person/article or whatever you heard it from is almost as retarded as you.

2) What is the point in that? learn some respect. No wonder people here hate you.

3) Did you read my last post. Please never produce offspring in your life. You would massively corrupt the gene pool.

4) No just win my point, and also show much of a retard you are, I dinf it funny how you think this phased me, I am used to these kind of members, thinking they are cool and awesome at arguing. These are the kind of people that the debate section need to get rid of so that it can rise again. Your e-penis is getting pretty massive now. Watch out it might explode.
You: Ermagherd, yer a notorious Kakuzu wanker
Me: Proof?
You: *Types long paragraph ignoring my request for proof*
Me: Still waiting for that proof
You: Your e pen is so big. *Cries a bit*
Me: You're retarded

All you've done on this thread was cry and talk about my genitals.

Last edited by topchef; 05-19-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #27
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Well done, you made a completely ridiculous and retarded statement that has no levels of thought capacity to it.

I accused you of something that not only me, but also many other members have picked up on, I have also seen it from personal experience. You asked for a thread, I gave you a thread, you internet trolls will never be happy. You think you have the right to call me retarded haha. Brilliant.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I am getting someone to lock
Old 05-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #29
BMC1994
ANBU Ninja
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. No need to attack an person for making one sided thread.

2. This is a debate section.

Not an personal attack section remember that.

Either debate or dont post.

With that said closing this. Obviously too one sided.

Take your conflict to PM not here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 05-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

People always have to get on the personal level. Is it that hard to have a civil debate? When you take shots at people you make yourself look worse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
At least he is making threads. Stop hating. If you dot like this ten don't post. Better yet make your own thead
maybe this concept eludes you because you're a little slow in the head but making spam threads and idiotic posts and one sided stomps is not actually a good thing

tldr: shut up PoP you aren't in any position to call anyone out given how big of a troll you are

Quote:
Please pull up one Kakuzu wank thread that I've made. Pull it up or shut the hell up. Take your crybaby ass to another thread you sissy.
considering your pathetic display of cowardice in a prior thread, I find you calling someone else a sissy to be a spectacular act of hilarity

Old 05-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #32
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

reopening this thread

anybody white knighting useless spam threads, useless posters, trolls or acting like a brain dead E thug is gonna be infracted for trolling and bounced out of this thread so fast they'll have skid marks

Old 05-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #33
topchef
Banned

Go ahead and lock it and I'm no coward. Also I don't understand what prince did to make you hate him so much. Someone has sand in the vaginaitis maybe?

Last edited by topchef; 05-19-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Go ahead and lock it and I'm no coward. Also I don't understand what prince did to make you hate him so much. Someone has sand in the vaginaitis maybe?
you made empty threats you will never back up about raping children

not only are you a coward but you are objectively a terrible human being who deserves no respect what soever

Old 05-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #35
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you made empty threats you will never back up about raping children

not only are you a coward but you are objectively a terrible human being who deserves no respect what soever
Lol you don't know what I can and can't back up.

I find it funny how self-righteous and butthurt you're being thinking you're a better person than someone you don't even know. You post on this forum thinking you're jesus or something talking down to people like princeofpeace who's done nothing to deserve your BS.

You need to schedule a doctor's appointment for your sand in the vaginaitis.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol you don't know what I can and can't back up.
it would be suicidally stupid to try to compensate for your failures and insecurities by trying to convince someone that a threat to rape and murder children..is legit

also..the fact that you don't feel ashamed for threatening that tells me you're a worthless piece of crap and that I shouldn't even waste time about taking into consideration the fall out from that pathetic knee jerk tactic succeeding and how it would effect you...

Quote:
now, now

Quote:
You need to schedule a doctor's appointment for your sand in the vaginaitis.
...that wasn't witty at all please try harder I'm trying to be entertained here

Old 05-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #37
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why the hell did you reopen this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 05-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #38
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Lol he reopened it because he wanted to argue with me and show everyone his uber arguing skills but is failing miserably because he's trying too hard to sound superior rather than funny.

He's just some nerd with a 1 inch bicep who's best argument is posting a picture of some game or cartoon I've never heard of.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #39
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Then, how about....you stop responding to him(?)
To tell you the truth, the insults your posting are making you look very immature. This in turn is making people lose whatever respect they have for you.

If you have an issue with someone's post: either state why it's bothering you and defend your opinion without throwing insults or just don't bother replying. Less problems that wa
y

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 05-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #40
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
using his fight against Sarutobi...you could make a decent argument for him to at least last longer than a second or two

there is some stuff going for him to not make this as nasty a rape as tops other threads

besides I don't like depriving other posters of debate material because of one lunatic

Closed Thread

Tags
kakuzu, tobirama