Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #6581
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: The Hoe Chat Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
no i dont sho...

Jafl, chris brown aint sh!t compared lil wayne, eminem, or any other rap artist. And i'd be the first to slap you. Your ego dude is funny. :P
That's cuz Chris Brown is a better artist compared to both of them. Wasn't Rihanna the first to slap Chris? See where I'm going with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
What? -_____- I can't ask a simple question without you picking a fight with me?
Jesus crise. Just hug me. ._.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #6582
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
That's cuz Chris Brown is a better artist compared to both of them. Wasn't Rihanna the first to slap Chris? See where I'm going with.

Jesus crise. Just hug me. ._.
*Hugs* Ain't this nice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #6583
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Okay... i'll admit chris brown sings some good songs that lil wayne and eminem together couldn't dream of writing.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #6584
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hugs* Ain't this nice?
You lack a soft chest so not really....jk I'm sorry. *bear hugs you*
Quote:
Okay... i'll admit chris brown sings some good songs that lil wayne and eminem together couldn't dream of writing.
And even Justin Bieber can't touch Chris's vocals.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #6585
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
You lack a soft chest so not really....jk I'm sorry. *bear hugs you*

And even Justin Bieber can't touch Chris's vocals.
I am not flat chested -____-

And omg, Chris Brown is not even that great. He' so autotuned, it's not even funny. #realtalk

Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #6586
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Justin has better vocals. He has higher vocals then Chris. He had even better vocals before he hit puberty. Chris is an exception compared to how high some rap artists can get their vocals to go.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #6587
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IG. o-o
Jaflez.

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #6588
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Kani! Hi ^^

Old 05-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #6589
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not flat chested -____-

And omg, Chris Brown is not even that great. He' so autotuned, it's not even funny. #realtalk
Ur not? Thx god ur not a dyke.

Get your illiterate ass out my thread.
Quote:
Justin has better vocals. He has higher vocals then Chris. He had even better vocals before he hit puberty. Chris is an exception compared to how high some rap artists can get their vocals to go.
Um no. Chris is clearly the better singer. More awards. Bigger fanbase despite his womanizing situation. He's the better artist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
IG. o-o
Jaflez.
Kani.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #6590
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jφrmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Lmao, this place always makes me feel awesome
so funny. xD

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #6591
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

thanks jafl

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #6592
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Lmao, this place always makes me feel awesome
so funny. xD
It should. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
thanks jafl
No problem Kyo. :)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #6593
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Your never here when im here!!!

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #6594
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino>sakura! View Post
Your never here when im here!!!
Ino!! There you are. How you been? :)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #6595
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yeah its me!!! just boring stuff. =(

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #6596
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino>sakura! View Post
Yeah its me!!! just boring stuff. =(
Well, you're with me, so now it's not boring. :D
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #6597
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ur not? Thx god ur not a dyke.

Get your illiterate ass out my thread.

Um no. Chris is clearly the better singer. More awards. Bigger fanbase despite his womanizing situation. He's the better artist.

Kani.
Why do say that? o.o

It's not even your thread xD

Old 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #6598
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why do say that? o.o

It's not even your thread xD
Speak proper english? ._.

Yes, it is. -.-
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #6599
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Um yes. Justin is better. Chris doesn't have nearly as big of a fanbase as Justin does. He might have before, but doesn't now. And of course he has more awards. Justin is a fairly new artist.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #6600
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

back home from my birthday/graduation

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote