Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #21
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BlackWingedJace Official FC!

Choco I don't like him becuause he took my little sister aka daughter from me :/
Rouge how about: Rou or Rougecia?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:22 AM   #22
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Sure. Anru. Like I already get called rougie by Jafl.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:25 AM   #23
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

but that just sounds like Rookie so we have to find a better one hmm...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Anru... why do you have a chic avatar? o.o

yeah i know that was off-topic and random... but your screen name is Anru "uzumaki"

and fine... but i dont expect it to be a good name if you make it up
Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #25
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Rouge well I just could say *because I can* but I won't say that

you see as being a male I am attractive to female characters I peronaly would chose Kushina if it was one of choses i could chose of but now I can't chose her I chose Sakura insead, so that holl point of my chosng a female avatar

o well who am I kidding I just do this...

Spoiler:
BECAUSE I CAN
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #26
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Oh get over it Anru :P

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 AM   #27
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

how can I get over it Choco?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #28
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

that's a nice reason, bcz you can. >.<

but im about to get my sasuke avatar back
Old 05-17-2013, 07:45 AM   #29
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

.. Live your life like everyone else..
Or just except it.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 AM   #30
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Rougle be Sakura like all of us come and join us
Choco I won't not unil he proofs me to be worthy with my daugther aka little sister.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 AM   #31
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

sho i except it

anru... is just an outcast :P

I'mma slap you anru -.-

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 05-17-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #32
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Rougle be Sakura like all of us come and join us
Choco I won't not unil he proofs me to be worthy with my daugther aka little sister.
And how is that? D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
sho i except it

anru... is just an outcast :P

I'mma slap you anru -.-
Thank You Rouge! Shah is a cool person..AMIRITE?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #33
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Shah is the sh!t, no one is cooler then itachi/madara. Heh, its funny talkin to him, divine, and marko on Skype...
Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #34
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Choco he has to spent a day with me first, in that one day I willl teach him to be a worthy husband to my little girl.

Rouge, come just join us we all are Sakura's join the word of Sakura join our group and live happy for the rest of your live!

Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #35
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well looka there..
She's had the Skype experience.
I never seen you on Skype. xD

Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #36
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Choco he has to spent a day with me first, in that one day I willl teach him to be a worthy husband to my little girl.

Rouge, come just join us we all are Sakura's join the word of Sakura join our group and live happy for the rest of your live!
And how are you gonna do that?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #37
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

i've been on skype before xD

Just haven't seen me on group chat

I go on there occasionally to talk to just steven and marko. :P
Old 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #38
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

thats a fathers secret young lady

Old 05-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #39
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

anru

...and i might change my avatar to sakura
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #40
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
i've been on skype before xD

Just haven't seen me on group chat

I go on there occasionally to talk to just steven and marko. :P
Oh ok.
I don't go on that much so I probably wouldn't know..xD
Pretty fun though when I do.

Quote:
thats a fathers secret young lady
Tell me!

Tags
club, cool, dubstep, fan, future, jace, master