Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 05-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Bleach Chapter 537.

Its out.

Uryu is the "Prince of Light"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: Bleach Chapter 537.

Yea man this is getting good................ and Ichigo's Mom would of tore ish up until she got screwed by Juha Bach

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that ichigo was a good reason to kill that guy

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Seems like everyone is related to each other

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Juha Bach is erbody daddy. Maury: Bleach edition >.>

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #6
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

While weird how it all became mixed up, at the same time makes sense

Now I can't wait for Ichigo Vs. Uryu.....although unless Uryu is joining up as a ruse to fool Juha Bach, seems either Uryu or Ichigo won't make it......but wonder if someone else ends up fighting Uryu

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

DAYUUM bleach is definitely picking up the pace.

This new arc makes up for the fullbring arc x 1000

btw everyone being related isnt that strange the real world wouldnt differ that much.

'Prinz von licht' idk why but i always liked how bleach uses foreign languages for certain groups. It give the groups a certain vibe , dare i say swag that wont find as quickly in other manga.

Wonder what uryuus motives are. Revenge?

Maybe his hatred for shinigami has been rekindled in some kind of way. I mean he tolerates ichigo , but he never loved shinigami.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #8
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Its out.

Uryu is the "Prince of Light"?
And Ichigo is the Prince of Darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I have a feeling he is a spy.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Interesting chapter, and now we know that Quincies are a clan built on incest like the Uchiha. Hoorah!

...also something about Uryu being on Juha's side and all.

7.5/10

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #10
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
DAYUUM bleach is definitely picking up the pace.

This new arc makes up for the fullbring arc x 1000

btw everyone being related isnt that strange the real world wouldnt differ that much.

'Prinz von licht' idk why but i always liked how bleach uses foreign languages for certain groups. It give the groups a certain vibe , dare i say swag that wont find as quickly in other manga.

Maybe his hatred for shinigami has been rekindled in some kind of way. I mean he tolerates ichigo , but he never loved shinigami.
I'd like it better if Kubo used proper grammar. Half of the German terms are written incorrectly-probably only bugs me cause I have a degree in German though.

Uryuu's a double agent. His mom is revealed to have died because of Juha Bach and then Uryuu decides to join him in the same chapter. Coincidence? I think not.

Other note-What bad timing for Masaki...obvious retcon is obvious, but it's still logical and you can't blame Kubo for it after the series has been running for so long, Kishi has certainly pulled enough of them.

It was an enjoyable chapter, I like the fast pace the story has been going at lately.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

IF Uryu does know Juha Bach is responsible for his mother's death, it's way too obvious he's there as a double agent, and to me that is very likely, he might still hate Soul Reapers, but besides Ichigo he's been able to tolerate a few others

What I am also interested now is how Ichigo will make it to the Soul King's dimension, as I bet that's where he's headed, but he's somewhat stranded as he can only go as far as Soul Society

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
I'd like it better if Kubo used proper grammar. Half of the German terms are written incorrectly-probably only bugs me cause I have a degree in German though.

Uryuu's a double agent. His mom is revealed to have died because of Juha Bach and then Uryuu decides to join him in the same chapter. Coincidence? I think not.

Other note-What bad timing for Masaki...obvious retcon is obvious, but it's still logical and you can't blame Kubo for it after the series has been running for so long, Kishi has certainly pulled enough of them.

It was an enjoyable chapter, I like the fast pace the story has been going at lately.
Most terms seem okayish to me but i admit that i havent been paying much attention to stuff like that.

It isnt really a retcon. Juha bach at some point stole masakis powers without her noticing before and during the fight with grand fischer.

It fits. Definitely more coherent then other hst writers have been lately (*cough* kishi).

The double agent/ revenge plotline is overused.

Id prefer it if uryu genuinely despises shinigami , it would make him more intresting as a character.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 05-16-2013, 12:21 AM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The Masaki thing it's not a retcon, it's just a more in deep explanation of what happened

Uryu does despise Shinigami, even if he now tolerates some of them, it has been shown he doesn't like them much except for Ichigo and if he's joining with Juha Bach knowing thanks to him Uryu's mom died, means he also despises Ichigo a lot, seems way unlikely that's the route though, unless Uryu has been brainwashed......wonder now if Ryuken will join up with Juha Bach too or not?

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #14
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Uryu Ishida for Final Villian, everybody

assuming that he gets a massively massive power-up, seeing at his full possible power back in the SS arc he was roughly Mayuri level and without Letzt Stil, bested a P. Espada (who's weaker than AA), and got stomped by Szayel (once he released) despite having others backing him up. Even after the timeskip, he was still below Fullbringer Ginjo.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #15
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

It's not just Masaki's death being a retcon, but her being a Quincy in general that's a retcon. She's introduced as a normal human being who's killed by a powerful Hollow. As the series goes on the powers start to escalate and Gran Fisher becomes weak sauce. Kubo also decides that he wants Ichigo to be part everything so he makes Masaki a Quincy who underwent hollowfication and then comes up with the Juha Bach absorbs everyone's powers as a justification for how she could've died-also conveniently gets rid of Uryuu's mom with the same event (and somehow every other named Quincy character was unaffected ). If you think that Kubo envisioned Ichigo as part Quincy (or anything happening in the current arc) at the beginning you're crazy.

No way is Uryuu going to be an antagonist at the end of the manga. Over used or not, it just seems the double agent is much more logical and likely. Uryuu always hated his Dad, so I feel like he probably really loved his mom and somehow blames his Dad for her death or something-no evidence to back it up, just a feeling.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #16
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
It's not just Masaki's death being a retcon, but her being a Quincy in general that's a retcon.
No it's not, Masakis death was a mystery ever since the beginning and we do know something was up with her since the very beginning of the Manga.

Quote:
She's introduced as a normal human being who's killed by a powerful Hollow.
Nope, we knew something was up ever since Grand Fisher was revealed to be in cohoots with Aizen.

Quote:
Kubo also decides that he wants Ichigo to be part everything
Also been foreshadowed for ages....
Quote:
If you think that Kubo envisioned Ichigo as part Quincy (or anything happening in the current arc) at the beginning you're crazy.
No we can just see how Kubo foreshadowed everything.

Grand Fisher - Involved with Aizens Army since chapter 25, Juha Bach met with Aizen.
Quincy Link - First implied at the end of Soul Society Arc, and again during Fullbring.
Vandenreich Insignia - First appeared during Soul Society Arc, again during Fullbring.
Masakis death - Isshins statement of when Masaki died applies to now.
Ryuuken hates being a Quincy - Souken once explained that Ryuuken behaves in such way cause he wanted to protect something but Uryuu needs to understand it himself.
Besides, we know of the bad blood between Quincy and Shinigami yet Ryuuken and Isshin are friends and we know something occured in their past.And for crying out loud just looks at Tensa Zangetsus hilt and how Juha Bach resembles Zangetsu when we now are told that Bachs Blood flows within Ichigo.

Don't even dare calling people crazy for seeing such things you simply can't.
Then again, you're probably one of those who calls Asauchi an asspull despite it was mentioned about 400 chapters ago.

Last edited by Bernkastel; 05-17-2013 at 01:05 AM.
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #17
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
Uryu Ishida for Final Villian, everybody

assuming that he gets a massively massive power-up, seeing at his full possible power back in the SS arc he was roughly Mayuri level and without Letzt Stil, bested a P. Espada (who's weaker than AA), and got stomped by Szayel (once he released) despite having others backing him up. Even after the timeskip, he was still below Fullbringer Ginjo.
He already received the power up / plotscaling.

Remember the statement of one of those nazi quincys who was like

'dafuq is ishida hanging out with those losers , hes massively superior to them'

Thats basically the powerup he has been holding back or didnt have access to a portion of his powers for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
No way is Uryuu going to be an antagonist at the end of the manga. Over used or not, it just seems the double agent is much more logical and likely. Uryuu always hated his Dad, so I feel like he probably really loved his mom and somehow blames his Dad for her death or something-no evidence to back it up, just a feeling.
Problem i dont the plot scaling is enough to enable ishida to battle juha bach, especially now that he has yamas bankai.

The double agent is stupid a he has 0 chance of succeeding atm. The decision itself is inherently dumb which is not in ishidas character.

Plz kubo dont make ishida a revengetard i actually like him as a character

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 05-21-2013, 12:29 AM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anyone else get the feeling Isshin is hiding something from Ichigo?
Masaki dying because of a curse from Yhwach seems awfully convenient.
It's like when the Royal Guard were telling Ichigo that the Quincies were
worse than Aizen right after the war...as if they thought he needed convincing.

Plus Uryu is a smart and fairly rational guy. I don't see him joining the Vandereich and potentially becoming Ichigo's enemy without good reason.
I also don't see him being a spy. It's more interesting if his joining hands
with Yhwach is genuine.

Here's how I see it...

Ichigo and Uryu sincerely think they are on the "right" side.
Soul Society and Quincies are both terrible people.
Isshin is hiding key information from Ichigo
Yhwach is hiding key information from Uryu
These lies will lead to them fighting each other
but also to them learning the truth from each other which is that
BOTH Soul Society and Quincies are terrible terrible people
then Ichigo and Uryu will wreck havoc.
Kenpachi too. His rebellion against Soul Society has been foreshadowed.

I say...

Ichigo
Uryu
Zaraki
Aizen
Ginjo

for the 5 powers who are going to raise hell.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #19
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Anyone else get the feeling Isshin is hiding something from Ichigo?
Masaki dying because of a curse from Yhwach seems awfully convenient.
It's like when the Royal Guard were telling Ichigo that the Quincies were
worse than Aizen right after the war...as if they thought he needed convincing.

Plus Uryu is a smart and fairly rational guy. I don't see him joining the Vandereich and potentially becoming Ichigo's enemy without good reason.
I also don't see him being a spy. It's more interesting if his joining hands
with Yhwach is genuine.

Here's how I see it...

Ichigo and Uryu sincerely think they are on the "right" side.
Soul Society and Quincies are both terrible people.
Isshin is hiding key information from Ichigo
Yhwach is hiding key information from Uryu
These lies will lead to them fighting each other
but also to them learning the truth from each other which is that
BOTH Soul Society and Quincies are terrible terrible people
then Ichigo and Uryu will wreck havoc.
Kenpachi too. His rebellion against Soul Society has been foreshadowed.

I say...

Ichigo
Uryu
Zaraki
Aizen
Ginjo

for the 5 powers who are going to raise hell.
What happens when Bach and Soul King are dead and the two evil organizations lie in ruins?
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #20
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
No it's not, Masakis death was a mystery ever since the beginning and we do know something was up with her since the very beginning of the Manga.
Not really. We know she was killed by a hollow trying to kill Ichigo. Her exact manner of death isn't shown to establish how Ichigo didn't know what Hollows were at the beginning of the series. The Grand Fisher fight serves to develop Ichigo's character and motivations as well as the relationship between him and Rukia. It gives a believable impetus for why he'd want to continue being a Shinigami.

Quote:
Nope, we knew something was up ever since Grand Fisher was revealed to be in cohoots with Aizen.
Grand Fisher was never revealed to be in cohoots with Aizen. He simply is one of the many Hollows in Hueco Mundo who is turned into an Arrancar, Aizen also had no part in Masaki's death so I'm not sure what you're going for here. By the time Grand Fisher is reintroduced into the story there has already been massive powerscaling and Kubo attempts to explain scrapped conventions like 'the size of your sword reflects your power'.

Quote:
Also been foreshadowed for ages....
No we can just see how Kubo foreshadowed everything.

Grand Fisher - Involved with Aizens Army since chapter 25, Juha Bach met with Aizen. Bach met with Aizen for the first time a few chapters ago...what relevance does this have?
Quincy Link - First implied at the end of Soul Society Arc, and again during Fullbring. Implied how? Unless you're referring to below.
Vandenreich Insignia - First appeared during Soul Society Arc, again during Fullbring. Don't remember the Soul Society one, please elaborate. Fullbring was one arc ago, Kubo knew by then.
Masakis death - Isshins statement of when Masaki died applies to now. He made a general statement about her protecting Ichigo, which she did. We've always known that. More telling is that Grand Fisher commented on Ichigo and Karin's spirit-awareness but never mentioned anything about Masaki.
Ryuuken hates being a Quincy - Souken once explained that Ryuuken behaves in such way cause he wanted to protect something but Uryuu needs to understand it himself.
Besides, we know of the bad blood between Quincy and Shinigami yet Ryuuken and Isshin are friends and we know something occured in their past.
There are a million different ways that Ryuuken and Isshin could have met each other, as enemies on the battlefield or working in the Medical Field for instance. And yet in all of their scenes together they never mention Masaki IIRC.
And for crying out loud just looks at Tensa Zangetsus hilt and how Juha Bach resembles Zangetsu when we now are told that Bachs Blood flows within Ichigo. You fail to acknowledge that Kubo could've modeled Bach off Zangetsu or that characters by the same author look similar. Zangetsu looks more like Starrk than Bach to me.
Quote:
Don't even dare calling people crazy for seeing such things you simply can't.
Then again, you're probably one of those who calls Asauchi an asspull despite it was mentioned about 400 chapters ago.
Whew-somebody is worked up. Simmer down now. Sorry that I didn't see the non-existent connection you did. Hundreds of Quincy under the Vandenreich and the Ishida family being choosy about who Ryuuken mates with totally doesn't contradict the fact Ryuuken called himself the last Quincy multiple times earlier in the story. Masaki conveniently losing her powers at the exact moment that Ichigo is attacked, but somehow every Quincy we knew about in the story beforehand was unaffected is just brilliant writing. It totally makes sense that Quincies are so uber powerful and yet they were mostly wiped out by the Shinigami and Uryu has never shown anything near this level of power...I'm gleefully anticipating Kubo's explanation for this one. Finally, Masaki being a Quincy contradicts Kubo's early portrayal of both her and Quincies. Quincies were more or less the "bad guys" who destroyed souls out of vengeance and therefore had to be eliminated and Masaki was this amazing, forgiving, selfless mom that everyone loved.

You do realize that very few mangaka have their entire stories planned out from the get-go. Essentially none of them do, so when manga run for hundreds of chapters there are necessarily changes, I'm not faulting Kubo for this.

@Sticky: Masaki dying because of the curse is just Kubo's poorly executed attempt at reconciling the Quincy powerscaling and Masaki=Quincy retcon. I can't see people being happy with Ichigo joining with Aizen either.