Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #4781
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Quite.

Even more so with people ripping off people when trading them. They're normal damn Pokemon with some art work on them..I refuse to pay three legends for something that is NOT legendary. Even artwork in the world is not 1.5 million dollars unless it's famous. Custom Sprite's are not famous around Pokefarm, they are quite hated. People could go pay 5 boxes for a Custom Sprite from some Sprite shop while asking price for CS considering people want three legends for them is at least 60 boxes, screw that..
Wow that does sound like a rip off.O_O
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #4782
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I added a text wall, Joseph, lolz.
I just noticed.=P
Old 05-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #4783
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Wandering through desolated plains looking for a place where I feel wanted, belong and acknowledged.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Lolz if I ever start a trade thread on there I'll put that rant in it when people ask how much my CS Pokemon are worth. If I refuse to pay legends for something that is NOT legendary I'm not going to expect someone else too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
BF:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 05-13-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #4784
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I guess that would be a fine idea to do.lol
Old 05-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #4785
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Wandering through desolated plains looking for a place where I feel wanted, belong and acknowledged.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But..I don't ever have any items to trade so I've never started a trade thread on there. My Pokemon hate me and don't want to give me random shinies. Also my boxes hate me too and never give me anything of too much value out of them often.

Spoiler:
BF:

Old 05-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #4786
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That sucks hopefully you can soon. And I don't see why they would hate you.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #4787
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hi trs. I'm deciding on which render I should put in my sig. Do you like this one?

pink is my forum bae
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #4788
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
That sucks hopefully you can soon. And I don't see why they would hate you.
Well right now I'm getting ticked off with the image bug on there. I'm not particularly in a good mood and haven't been since morning. Things are currently annoying me too easy, so I have low tolerance right now with things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Hi trs. I'm deciding on which render I should put in my sig. Do you like this one?
Hey there and why are you asking me? Just curious?

Spoiler:
BF:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 05-13-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #4789
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well right now I'm getting ticked off with the image bug on there. I'm not particularly in a good mood and haven't been since morning. Things are currently annoying me too easy, so I have low tolerance right now with things.Hey there and why are you asking me? Just curious?
Well maybe its best to true to do something that will calm you down for a while help you feel better and stuff that might help.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #4790
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well right now I'm getting ticked off with the image bug on there. I'm not particularly in a good mood and haven't been since morning. Things are currently annoying me too easy, so I have low tolerance right now with things.Hey there and why are you asking me? Just curious?
Yeah, just curious.

pink is my forum bae
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #4791
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well maybe its best to true to do something that will calm you down for a while help you feel better and stuff that might help.
I'm fine..I had eight hours sleep and am currently eating.
See the image code bugs are annoying me they are not helping when I'm dressing up or decorating Pokemon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Yeah, just curious.
Takes pictures a while to load for me but I liked the male one to the female one that is on there right now. He just seemed easier to look at not all over the place like she is.

Spoiler:
BF:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 05-13-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #4792
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm fine..I had eight hours sleep and am currently eating.

See the image code bugs are annoying me they are not helping when I'm dressing up or decorating Pokemon...Takes pictures a while to load for me but I liked the male one to the female one that is on there right now. He just seemed easier to look at not all over the place like she is.
Well ok if you say so.

I see if it weren't a pain I say it would look nice.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #4793
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well ever since they turned to new servers, there has been an image bug, where on google the image does not even show after dressing up or decorating it. So I went on the other browser I use right now to sort it out and still didn't quite work, the pink flowers and green circles aren't suppose to be like that.. They are suppose to be neatly aligned and on top of the other coming out from the back green circle, yet, it's chosen to go over top of the rest instead. >.<

Spoiler:
BF:

Old 05-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #4794
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I don't know why they would do that kinda stuff.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #4795
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Finally..

Anyway, what have you been doing today? It's gotten all grey and horrible outside here suddenly, lolz.

Spoiler:
BF:

Old 05-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #4796
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice

Just pretty much worked today. And that sucks I guess it was ok today a bit of a cool day but not bad.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #4797
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I wasn't going to quit until I got it the way I wanted, heh. Kind of like what I do anyway with all sorts of things..my drawings among that.

I was asleep at 7AM I think got up at 2PM which isn't normally the time I sleep for but did. Usually I sleep until 5 PM.

Spoiler:
BF:

Old 05-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #4798
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well looks like it all payed off at least.

So I guess your a night person huh?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #4799
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I thought everyone already knew that? How many times have I said I stay up all through the night? lolz

Spoiler:
BF:

Old 05-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #4800
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I must of forgot its sometimes hard to remember everything.lol I know your usually up during night time at least.

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs