Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:12 AM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: The Issues with Christianity.

No need to prove it if you know it's real= belief. You might not know it's real, but you don't know YOU don't know it's real.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #22
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
So I have noticed many issues now. The state of almost like brain washing a little kid type thing. Lets discuss the issues.
So how long were you a 'Christian' before you started trying to look into other options for thinking? In the other thread you made, you said you were keeping your Christian views despite trying to be Buddhist and dance at the same time. You've also defended it in rather ironic ways in much earlier threads. But your post / this thread makes it seem like you've only known about Christianity for like a month .

What exactly are 'your Christian views' that you're holding on to if you have an
'afternoon on Wikipedia's knowledge of Christianity? Why are you so personally invested in it? Are/Were you Christian only in the sense that your parents were and told you that you were when asked?
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #23
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Christianity is hogwash, but you won't see me typing a wall of text as to why.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #24
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Christianity is hogwash, but you won't see me typing a wall of text as to why.
Got you covered - http://www.amazon.com/ESV-New-Classi...ords=the+bible
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #25
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not sure if serious or trolling.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread is pretty narrow minded. Obviously every religion is going to have flaws. Likewise, it's stupid to think that every religion has a logical explanation as to natural phenomena and answers as to why things are the way they are.

The concept of religion is to give someone something to live by.
Additionally, the concept of faith is something that you seem to be lacking in.

Religion is only accepted by society because of faith. I'm personally not religious whatsoever, but you can't point out the issues in religions because they're all based on baseless ideas, essentially. The reason they succeed and have followings is because people have faith in said religion. I can guarantee that most people you talk to don't think that their religion is logical, yet they believe because it gives them hope.

It's ignorant to think of religion as something that can be gauged by how much logical or scientific sense is makes when it was never an entity that claimed to have made any sense.

Please don't look upon my attitude in sentiments and look for hatred or slander in my words. This was just my observation.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #27
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
So how long were you a 'Christian' before you started trying to look into other options for thinking? In the other thread you made, you said you were keeping your Christian views despite trying to be Buddhist and dance at the same time. You've also defended it in rather ironic ways in much earlier threads. But your post / this thread makes it seem like you've only known about Christianity for like a month .

What exactly are 'your Christian views' that you're holding on to if you have an
'afternoon on Wikipedia's knowledge of Christianity? Why are you so personally invested in it? Are/Were you Christian only in the sense that your parents were and told you that you were when asked?

No its just a debate thread. I watched some guy.. Whats his name....Bill Maher? And he did bring up Valid Points. It is not that I am not a christian... But Now seeing things that make me wander and want to know. Has nothing to do with me "This is stupid all christians are retarded and its fake!" Not once did this come out.

Known for a month? Where are you getting this? Because I relaise somehting does not add up so I wander? Yuor post on that part is very invalid as I merly asked a question and you took it in a way as if you think I mean my self to christanity of denial....

Just questions to start a debate to get answers.

This is the work of that guy. I watched Religious on Netflix. xD

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #28
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Known for a month? Where are you getting this? Because I relaise somehting does not add up so I wander? Yuor post on that part is very invalid as I merly asked a question and you took it in a way as if you think I mean my self to christanity of denial....

This is the work of that guy. I watched Religious on Netflix. xD
I'm not sure what you're saying in your first paragraph, but particularly if Religuous is what got you thinking, my post was in reference to the fact that the things you're just now beginning to think about are things covered quite redudantly on multiple occasions in the prior posts made in response to yours in various religious-related threads for a while now. They've been in active discussion for months all around your posts, frequently in reply to them.

It's like you were driving a car for miles on a highway with everyone else in the car asking you if you've considered taking a right turn, as well as people on the road in other cars holding up signs and motioning for you to take a right. Then sporadically, some time later, you ask everyone else if they've considered taking a right . Whether or not you were aware that they were speaking to you for whatever reason, and your hidden intentions for this thread aside, viewed in that light, I trust you can see the humor in it. I was merely inquiring to account for it.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #29
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I'm not sure what you're saying in your first paragraph, but particularly if Religuous is what got you thinking, my post was in reference to the fact that the things you're just now beginning to think about are things covered quite redudantly on multiple occasions in the prior posts made in response to yours in various religious-related threads for a while now. They've been in active discussion for months all around your posts, frequently in reply to them.

It's like you were driving a car for miles on a highway with everyone else in the car asking you if you've considered taking a right turn, as well as people on the road in other cars holding up signs and motioning for you to take a right. Then sporadically, some time later, you ask everyone else if they've considered taking a right . Whether or not you were aware that they were speaking to you for whatever reason, and your hidden intentions for this thread aside, viewed in that light, I trust you can see the humor in it. I was merely inquiring to account for it.

Yes... Yes I can. But I haven't had the chance with School to check it out yet.. xD

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #30
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Christianity has many issues. Christians are too busy trying to prevent gay marriage to see the real issues in this world. I do believe this religion is dying.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #31
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

I was cristian then recently I became egnostic because there was no proof and I can't accept anything just on believe.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #32
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Y'All a bunch of hipsteeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #33
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

What I don't understand is how people who are religious just go along with it. I think that in order to actually believe in something, you have to have proof of it's existence, otherwise it's like believing in something that can't be proven as being real.

The Bible has been around since humans started writing. The person who wrote it could only have written it for so long before dying, so who's to say that over the many, many years it's been around that it's story hasn't been altered?

People have been rewriting classic stories, and who knows, maybe every time the stories are rewritten, something is taken out or changed in it.

This is only my thoughts, and I hope that what I said doesn't offend anyone on here, I'm only stating what I think. I'm agnostic, and just don't understand where the facts are. Without facts, how is something proven as being real? It can't be, so how can saying that Faith is all that's needed to believe in how we where all created? I am saying this for all religions.

Science makes more sense than anything. We evolved from apes and adapted to the world and became humans. Apes themselves were once just bacteria, just like plants where. Once plants evolved, then so did all of the other bacteria that then turned into animals.

We can prove that. We can actually look back in our past, and see that. With religion, I don't think that's it's possible to believe in a being that created all of us. Because how could it? People didn't exist, so how can anyone even know that a being did create us? No one can actually prove it.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #34
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
What I don't understand is how people who are religious just go along with it. I think that in order to actually believe in something, you have to have proof of it's existence, otherwise it's like believing in something that can't be proven as being real.

The Bible has been around since humans started writing. The person who wrote it could only have written it for so long before dying, so who's to say that over the many, many years it's been around that it's story hasn't been altered?

People have been rewriting classic stories, and who knows, maybe every time the stories are rewritten, something is taken out or changed in it.

This is only my thoughts, and I hope that what I said doesn't offend anyone on here, I'm only stating what I think. I'm agnostic, and just don't understand where the facts are. Without facts, how is something proven as being real? It can't be, so how can saying that Faith is all that's needed to believe in how we where all created? I am saying this for all religions.

Science makes more sense than anything. We evolved from apes and adapted to the world and became humans. Apes themselves were once just bacteria, just like plants where. Once plants evolved, then so did all of the other bacteria that then turned into animals.

We can prove that. We can actually look back in our past, and see that. With religion, I don't think that's it's possible to believe in a being that created all of us. Because how could it? People didn't exist, so how can anyone even know that a being did create us? No one can actually prove it.
That's kind of the point of religion though isn't it? Realizing that there's no proof in what you're believing but accepting it nonetheless because it's what you believe in. Kind of like trusting but a bit stronger. Hope? I don't know, I'm not good with words lol. Anyways that's my thought. I'm not religious at all though.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:02 AM   #35
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post

Actually the bible has been rewritten on multiple occasions. This is common knowledge even among christians.

Btw we did not evolve directly from apes. We share a common ancestor.

If you are going to recite evolution might as well do it correctly.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #36
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

There are so many things wrong with religion in general.
1. God is used to justify acts.
2. It creates lines of hate.
3.It is very consuming.

I am agnostic and have tried commiting to religion before and felt abosolutley dumb. The world would be a much better place without religion.And apparently I'm going to hell for this.

B.T.W DUring the Byzantine era, Emepror Constance (where we get Constantinople) CUt down the Bible by half, removing any book that wasn't 100% in faith.
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #37
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
My issue with Christianity is this.
Spoiler:
Not enough of this in the bible!
I wholeheartedly agree with this. For a storybook, the bible is often terribly boring.
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #38
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

The only real problem I have with CHristianity in general, is the hypocrisy surrounding all the hate towards gays, and their marriage.

They claim it goes against God's will, but since when have they not gone against God's will? Since when have they not sinned? I doubt the majority of them waited till marriage to have sex. I doubt the majority of them have never told a lie. What I was taught, is that a sin is a sin, there is no sin greater than another, as the penalty for sin is death. It should make no difference whether you're gay or not.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #39
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Good and evil is a point of view.

Christianity is a point of view and beliefs, other cults are the same.

So of course Christianity to some people is, fake or rubbish.

But I believe there are Spirits and Demon, frankly it doesn't matter what I believe just like it doesn't matter if Christians believe that Jesus was divine and not human, what is divine?

Maybe divine is human, just as good is similar to great.

It's all a point of view in everyone's eyes.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote