Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Itachi vs Tobi

Itachi versus Tobi(Without rinnegan) who would win?
Old 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi vs Tobi

Itachi though Itachi can counter rinnegan to some extent as well...

I wish they had fought in shippuden....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Tobi.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
zStar
Freshmen Academy Student

zStar saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi, i dont think we really see his full power, but then again we havnt seen tobi's
zStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Tobi hasn't shown the ability to use amaratsu or Susano.
His way out of amaratsu was detaching part of his body, the right side specifically which he's done a few times. If he gets hit anywhere that isn't left arm he can't simply replace it. And I don't think he'll be able to teleport Itachi with susano activated, as he has to be in close to do so, and I imagine Susano would damage him if he tried to do so.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
AeoKyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
Zer0-1988
Ninja Academy Student

Zer0-1988 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zer0-1988 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zer0-1988 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zer0-1988 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zer0-1988 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I agree with zStar
Zer0-1988 is offline   Reply With Quote