Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #5301
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Hopefully CC2 learns from their mistakes when they make a Naruto game for Wii U.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #5302
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i reallyy hope they don't lol keep it to 360/ps3, id like another company to get nintendo rights.. but i think cc2 has them now dont they?

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #5303
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Juiken megga and sora your on to something ...I have been waiting a long time for other console versions of the storm series. A wiiu version would make use of unique control functionality. And we all should know a pc version would be the best version ever because of the graphics tuning and potential for a bunch of custom user mod capabilities. I take my hat off to cc2 they developed storm games to be revolutionary but as great as they are they still miss things that we really want..they cant possibly satisfy everyone but they should give us the tools to add more things ourselves. And JL I sure miss my combos ....lol

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #5304
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Why is confirmed characters and news and updates still stickied?

I really hope we get more DLC.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #5305
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

should I buy this game? I dont think im going to like having missing characters etc
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #5306
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Why is confirmed characters and news and updates still stickied?
I wonder this every time I see the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
I really hope we get more DLC.
Same, but, according to many people, it's not happening...
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #5307
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this thread is abandoned

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #5308
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
this thread is abandoned
What do you expect? The game is horrible and it's been out for two months.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #5309
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
should I buy this game? I dont think im going to like having missing characters etc
To say they were "missing" is to assume they were meant to be in there in the first place, which they're not. All of the characters that were intended to be in there are in there, and most of them are done really damn well.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #5310
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
To say they were "missing" is to assume they were meant to be in there in the first place, which they're not. All of the characters that were intended to be in there are in there, and most of them are done really damn well.
It is actually the opposite, some missing characters were actually intended to be in, but it seems CC2 ran out of time and in the end those characters didn't make it.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #5311
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
It is actually the opposite, some missing characters were actually intended to be in, but it seems CC2 ran out of time and in the end those characters didn't make it.
There are no facts backing this up.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #5312
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
As FreeWater said, there's nothing saying that they were meant to be in the game.
If you think that being able to hack them in means they were meant to be playable, I'd like to remind you that you can hack Gran Tourismo and play as the Skybox, a bunch of icons, and a trophy. Clearly those were never meant to be played.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #5313
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I never said them being hacked meant that they were meant to be playable, but using common sense we know that they are not stupid enough so as to not to include four characters that played such an important role in the war as playable, while at the same time including the jinchuriki, who didn't show half as much. The only explanation to this is that they planned on making both, but in the end didn't have time, if you can think up something else please do tell.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

Last edited by Jedort; 05-11-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #5314
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
I never said them being hacked meant that they were meant to be playable, but using common sense we know that they are not stupid enough so as to not to include four characters that played such an important role in the war as playable, while at the same time including the jinchuriki, who didn't show half as much. The only explanation to this is that they planned on making both, but in the end didn't have time, if you can think up something else please do tell.
Whilst they had hoped for them to be in there, that doesn't mean that their inclusion in the game meant that they were intended to be accessed. It's entirely possible that they only wanted them to be NPCs.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #5315
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey everyone I hope all is well ....
Its a bit off from the recent discussion but...I just saw the Official RTN anime episode prologue and it made playing with the rtn dlc amazing I am happy they thought about giving us some of those costumes as dlc extras ....that was a great idea to implement.

Now about the 4 kages/swordsman/G@S bros..being missing It would have been a great idea to have included plans for adding them as dlc chars or dlc support chars like they did with the first storm. Dlc costumes were still great but its too bad the dlc plans did not include actual characters as well in addition to the already large character roaster already in the game. My guess is they have more games planed and that method would cost more money for the developers. At least we got dlc .....the rtn/anbu packs are must haves I hope everyone has them by now.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 05-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #5316
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Guys, go on Saiyan Island. Edo Kage DLC is under consideration!!

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #5317
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tr0X0agfwCo
thanks megga I was just about to post it here also....

I am happy that cc2 is considering making the kages as dlc and that they are respecting the suggestions we have had. Hopefully the 4 edo kages will be added as dlc in the near future. Dlc characters and extras always extend the life of a game and I really enjoy seeing new goodies and surprises via dlc items.

Even though our friend has said that the edo dlc kages are seriously being considered we must still be patient and remember there is a possibility it may not make it for this game. I guess time will tell if we get the edo kages playable for storm 3....I sure wont mind seeing more costume dlc in the meantime. Anyhow many thanks to cc2 for responding..its quite nice to be acknowledged.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 05-14-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #5318
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yeah i'm happy to thank you CC2 that's all i wanted to here is that your trying/considering

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #5319
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If I were to buy the game now would the dlc be on it? I was thinking og maybe holding off till the missing character (for lack of better words) dlc comes out
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #5320
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

They say its under consideration but I really doubt it'll happen..

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote