Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #21
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Oasis Road to the CrossRoads

"Glad to see you in pain. I'm the ninja you fought when you escaped our village, remember?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #22
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"hmmm.... which one? I fought too many..." she said speeding her walk a bit more in the heat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
Old 05-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #23
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

"I'm Michael, don't tell me you don't remember… I'm here to take you back to the village."

Old 05-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #24
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"I don't recall you telling me your name, and no, I am not going back there" speeds her walk a bit more

~World of Meep~
Old 05-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #25
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

A small hawk fly's in, and as it lands, it turns into Gia. 'Hello hisana.' He said in a friendly tone.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #26
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"oh hey, tell your friend here to leave me alone and make it easier for him to comprehend the meaning that am not going back to that village""

~World of Meep~
Old 05-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #27
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'You, Micheal isn't it? why do you persist on following her?"

Old 05-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #28
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

"DAMMIT! When you were at Sayuri's Office along with Sabuku and others. When you thought Oasis attacked your village. You escaped Oasis. And i'm bringing you back!"

"Nature Release: Flower Stun!"

A pixie dust like substance appears above Hisana, attempting to stun her.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #29
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Earth style, earth wall!' Gia slammed his foot into the ground, and the earth slammed up and stopped the strange substance. 'i asked you a question, i would like an answer.'

Old 05-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #30
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"hmmm...." Hisana weaves her hands "water style: water sphere" water surround her leaving only the enter open as it blocks the powder from entering. "nice try but not working" she said then running in the sphere like a hamster and quickly

~World of Meep~
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #31
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

"She escaped like a baby, and I never got to finish our match. She's a criminal and I'm taking her back, you're an Oasis nin too, why do you protect her?"

Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #32
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I AM NOT A BABY!! I AM INJURED WHAT YA EXPECT ME TO DO, WALK INTO MY GRAVE!!" she screams outs running

~World of Meep~
Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #33
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'I have reasons. One of which is she is not doing this willingly. I will ask you to stop now, i do not want to fight an ally.'

Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #34
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

"Damn, always need to do this the hard way? I wasn't gonna use this until I spoke with Sayuri, but I have no choice."

"Lightning Release: Wave Slash!"

A blue energy like force appears and creates several slashes that head towards Hisana.

Two clone of Michael's appears infront of Hisana.

"Water Release: Water Dome!" said one of the clones.

A giant water dome appears around the clones and Hisana.

"Earth Release: Rock Guard!" said the second clone.

A giant rock dome appears around the area, preventing Gia from coming in.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #35
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia appears inside the dome, looking let down. 'There are three tunnels under this dome. i use them to travel around, and i use almost only earth styles. try something differant next time. Now lay off her, last warning.'

Old 05-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #36
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
"Damn, always need to do this the hard way? I wasn't gonna use this until I spoke with Sayuri, but I have no choice."

"Lightning Release: Wave Slash!"

A blue energy like force appears and creates several slashes that head towards Hisana.

Two clone of Michael's appears infront of Hisana.

"Water Release: Water Dome!" said one of the clones.

A giant water dome appears around the clones and Hisana.

"Earth Release: Rock Guard!" said the second clone.

A giant rock dome appears around the area, preventing Gia from coming in.
"haha, i was hungry" she said stopping and releasing the water as the lightning came at her. she increases her speed by flowing lighting chakra on her arms as she moves them toward the slashes of lightning and grabs them pushing her back a bit as she then absorbs it into herself.

soon 2 clones appear in front of her and make a dome of water and soon one from earth covering them inside. "haha, this is too easy" she said mockingly as she then focuses lightning on her finger as it quickly becomes bright. she moves the finger at the dome "lightning style: lightning beam" she said as the beam shoots off in a 30 yard diameter this time, burning and going through the water and the earth as she then runs out of the opening she has made

~World of Meep~
Old 05-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #37
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

"Heh, your good."

"Nature Release: True Circle of Life!"

A much bigger version of Circle of Life is created, Targeting Gia.

Both of Michael's clones cast Nature Release: True Circle of Life also. Targeting Gia.

"Those can break through your walls!"

"Earth Release: Steel Floor!"

The desert as far as the eye can see turns to hard steel, making Gia unable to travel underground.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #38
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'when earth is involved, i'm undefeated. Earthstyle! bedrock wall!' A wall of grey rock came up, taking all three hits before shattering. 'Steel is out of the earth. and back to earth it will be.' Two axes appeared, one sided, one in each hand.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 AM   #39
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

"Fine, take this!"

"Water Release: Pure Sea!"

A giant water dome that makes it hard to breath appears around a 10 yard diameter.

"Nature Release: Tulip Wrap!"

Giant Tulips wrap the water dome, making it unable for anyone to escape.

"Earth Release: Iron Creation!"

The earth in the Tulips allow them to turn to pure iron, being unable to be cut.

Last edited by Sir Michael; 05-10-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #40
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Champion axe! steel splitter!' The two axes slammed into the steel ground, shattering it.a hole appeared and Gia fell in. He came out of the tunnel, running next to hisanan. 'need a hand?'

Closed Thread