Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default AniMorphs RP Discussion

okay I have been thinking about doing this for a while so here it is...
----------------
In the future, there was a great war as the earth has changed. every continent was still there, but closer to each other. they got into a war, wanting to take over more land and power. they tried to use nukes, but if they did, that risks their allies. only 2 were launched in the whole war, one from the U.S.A. and the other Asia. they hit the southern part of Asia and the northern part if Africa. this made more conflict and a major loss in allies. soon they restrained from using this like these. but they all wanted to win, in the future, everyone in every continent was advanced in both technology and in assault weapons.

due to the war, they needed to think of other ways to penetrate the enemy territory w/o being noticed or using fire arms. the reason why they weren't able to use fire arms was the lack of it. they had almost no money to make them so they used what they can. every continent all decided to make a new weapon, a efficient one from what they think. they got their own scientist, that were advanced enough, to make experiments on living animals. they all made many attempts, only some were successful but the secret to it quickly spread. they used animals to see if it actually worked, they inserted chips into their brains as they turned demon like and controlled them like a toy. but this wasn't enough... most of the time, they were demolished due to how slow the react time is and the lack of sense an animal has.

so they decided to do something different, they now tested it on a different species, yes, the human race. they chose them because they were able to communicate and had many other advantages unlike the animals they used. they put up ransoms, demanding test subject to do this on for a reward, which the continent was willing to do in the state they were in. thousands in each country volunteered and became experiments. they injected them with the chemicals used on the animals, but a bit tweaked. making it so that THEY CAN TRANSFORM INTO 4 ANIMALS instead of becoming a monster like the animals. they put them in rooms, with food and all they needed for 24 hours to see their results.

the next day, there were dozens of them either dead, token over by their animal form and rampaged, and the ones who were able to tolerate and control themselves. those were the people used for the war... they went into enemy lines to attack, and get info on what they planned. they had abilities that were 10x better of that of a normal human or more.

a few years passed and the war sorta, well stopped, everyone gave up and decided why all the bloodshed? so they united the continents together as one, just like they are now. the people that got used for the experiments and that survived lived a normal life again, but the only difference was that they were able to change.

a few years passed and they managed to reproduce with their own kind (which gives them more chances of being one) or were lucky enough to be born with them with a normal human parent and the other abnormal (the chances of them getting the ability is cut in half). they soon got into conflict about things. like on if they still kept fighting in the war, that their continent would win. so they started to group up in their own continents their ancestors were in, which was Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, and Europe. they are now fighting for power and for reputation, some of them are allies while some aren't. then there are the ones that didn't choose a side. they are called, by the ordinary humans, AniMorphs....
----------------------
okay, that's just what happened, here is what I highlighted in blue more explained and some extras

Transforming- you can transform into and only 4 types of animals. 1 for hot climates, 1 for cold climates, 1 for water/sea, and 1 for normal weather. you can partially transform into them, say you make only your lower body into that of a snake and your arms turn into wings on an eagle.(this is only an example) that you can do, or you can do a complete transformation.
~WEAPONS~ you can have any weapon, as long as they aren't firearms or assault weapons, say a sword, you can make that sword fuse into you with your transformation and make your attacks more lethal.
----------------------
Good or Bad- you can choose your side, you can be bad and neutral, or good and neutral. you can be good in the continent you go to, or secretly bad as the story comes along, say cause you wanna take over that area for yourself
-----------------------
the seven continents- you must choose where you want to be, I made a map, if we had the one map of right now, you guys would be screwed when you guys are trying to get into a new place

Spoiler:

NOTE~ please make the animals you choose animals that exist today, no over doing things, like say a megashark or giant mouse.
------------------------------
I will be making the days and nights on here as well,
Days~ 1-3 pages
nights~ 6-9

and so on, it will be going by 3's so every 3 pages a new day or night starts. I will start all the threads in day first as soon as I make them
-------------------------------
this is only discussion, ask all your questions here and I will answer them the best I can

I will make the character creation thread as well as the continent threads in a bit, I wanna see how and what you guys think and see how many of you are willing to do this before I do as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote