Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:28 AM   #1
After
Academy Graduate

After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Exclamation Sig

Please fill in the following information. It will be needed to ensure a faster response and fix for the problem you may be experiencing:

What is your problem?:Photo as a signature
Screenshot of the issue?:
Operating System:Windows 7
Browser:Chrome
ISP:errrr?
Any other info?:I read I need to ask for permission? So is here a good place to ask orr?

Last edited by After; 05-07-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Misspell
After is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Sig

I'm guessing you mean having an image on your signature.
Here.. http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=71744

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
After
Academy Graduate

After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!After has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tysm! I was so confused haha!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
After
Academy Graduate

lolwut 300 post required... laaaaaame :C
Old 05-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A lot of things around here need a certain post limit to allow access to, when beginning about here..
An example, unlocking profile editing at the start that you had to do. They're kind of all precautions for certain things. Also you'll probably notice that it likely won't take too long to get your post count up..if you post in post count sections that is.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2013, 05:45 AM   #6
After
Academy Graduate

See I'm all new to this! haha First forum I signed up too! haha But thank you for this infomation! :3 I would rep you but i cant because i need to hand out reps to other people haha!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:47 AM   #7
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Don't worry.. may seem like along ways away. But you'll get it. Took me forever to get my first picture in my siggy.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 AM   #8
After
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Don't worry.. may seem like along ways away. But you'll get it. Took me forever to get my first picture in my siggy.
But you don't have a picture as your sig ^.^ haha and thanks! Ill just keep trucking along! Aiming for this sexy shikamaru sig haha
Old 05-07-2013, 05:55 AM   #9
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hmm.. depends on the pic though. Viz images aren't allowed. But you can bring that up when u reach 300 posts.

hehe yeah i change my signature alot.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:58 AM   #10
After
Academy Graduate

This one is made by someone eles. I'm at a crossroads as to link you here or what. It has shikamaru in it, So I'm guessing that its not acceptable... But what gets me is isn't this forum hosted by Viz? Should we be aloud to post stuff about naruto here? Correct me if I'm wrong of course!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:03 AM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's an actual company that owns this forum and the actual laws of their country hinder on that. The copyright laws. So not allowed to post any images of viz stuff unless from the vizanime site..
So no best not to link that. Since it isn't from vizanime's site.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 AM   #12
After
Academy Graduate

Weird! Very weird! Still, good to learn this sort of thing now before I get myself into trouble!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #13
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well... Our two countries have copyright laws too.
Copyright, meaning not allow to steal other peoples stuff that they have created. Like if it belongs to someone and you post it here..it's like viz is stealing that image..if you get my drift.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 05-07-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:08 AM   #14
After
Academy Graduate

Yeah that's true. I didn't think a photo that was drawn by another of a character in series and being used without any money being made off it, you'd think it would be allowed!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #15
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

just spam a lot in the post counting sections and you wil reach the 300 in no time like a example we have user here named Divine Rush who has posted more then 8.000 posts in just 4 months.

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 05-07-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #16
After
Academy Graduate

wow thats crazy! where are these spamfests at? haha :P
Old 05-07-2013, 06:31 AM   #17
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ The forum games.

Also, you could get a Shikamaru Nara image in your sig if its from a game. Of course it would have to be unaltered so it would look awkward as a sig.

Still, even that wouldin't let you get one for sure as each staffer see's each image differently. One may say its against the rules while another thinks its fine. It all depends on the knowledge said staffer has on the image.

Otherwise its better to just avoid Viz Owned Material entirely.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #18
After
Academy Graduate

Ahh I see, well received my first warning! Idk if I should be worried or glad it's only a warning!