Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #5861
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: The Hoe Chat Room!

You tell him Trubz. =\

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #5862
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Good evening mitches

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #5863
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Hey everyone.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #5864
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

JAFL never talks to me anymore I think he hates me.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #5865
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
JAFL never talks to me anymore I think he hates me.
What chu mean? I said Hi to you not too long ago.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #5866
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pool why are you viewing this thread.

JAFL THE HI WAS TOO CASUAL. *Cries and wets huggies*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #5867
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool why are you viewing this thread.

JAFL THE HI WAS TOO CASUAL. *Cries and wets huggies*
Haters need to hop off my sh!t.

You didnt say much anyways.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #5868
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Stands on your shit and stays there* Yolo.

How is this Hoe thing and TC goin?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #5869
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Stands on your shit and stays there* Yolo.

How is this Hoe thing and TC goin?
Who says Yolo? That sounds like something a white person would say just to try to sound and act black. I hate that. That's lame.

Hoes fightin each other. Hoes aint loyal. Been thinkin about droppin and leavin entirely. Havent been in the TC. I havent Mic(ed) in weeks. Im not really around that much.

OVOXO user asked to join but I think that's someone's alt and I think I know who, but I can be wrong.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #5870
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I like saying it to make fun of swaggots.

Don't do that.o.o Whenever you mic it's funny. You should make me president if you leave.
jk. I didn't know there was drama here.

Never heard of that person ever.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #5871
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like saying it to make fun of swaggots.

Don't do that.o.o Whenever you mic it's funny. You should make me president if you leave.
jk. I didn't know there was drama here.

Never heard of that person ever.
They need to have you on Bully Beatdown. >.>

Funny, how now you're the one telling me not to leave when I held chu back from the door. "Here's your chance to spit, now go for it", That's how I look at it when Mic(ing). Everyone says that. >.>
That's like saying you didnt know the Forum Mall belongs to me.

New person. And damn, can you not keep your nose up that high? I thought mine was high but yours is higher.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #5872
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
They need to have you on Bully Beatdown. >.>

Funny, how now you're the one telling me not to leave when I held chu back from the door. "Here's your chance to spit, now go for it", That's how I look at it when Mic(ing). Everyone says that. >.>
That's like saying you didnt know the Forum Mall belongs to me.

New person. And damn, can you not keep your nose up that high? I thought mine was high but yours is higher.
No I'm not a bully.
I just like making fun of people.
A lot.

My voice is too annoying for me to mic regularly sorry.
Psh, the only person I'd give my mall willingly to is NARUTARD93

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN SIR.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #5873
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No I'm not a bully.
I just like making fun of people.
A lot.

My voice is too annoying for me to mic regularly sorry.
Psh, the only person I'd give my mall willingly to is NARUTARD93

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN SIR.
So you're a bully? ._.

So is Woos but I dont care.
Dont see how you could when it's my Mall anyways.

Try walking around with your nose up while knowing what exactly is going on in your surroundings in front of you.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #5874
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
So you're a bully? ._.

So is Woos but I dont care.
Dont see how you could when it's my Mall anyways.

Try walking around with your nose up while knowing what exactly is going on in your surroundings in front of you.

Only to people I don't like.

I am Pink Wooster so we have that in common.
You're funny.

But....I hate people.
I honestly don't pay attention to most new members since they leave after like three days.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #5875
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Only to people I don't like.

I am Pink Wooster so we have that in common.
You're funny.

But....I hate people.
I honestly don't pay attention to most new members since they leave after like three days.
There's people you dont like?

You're Pink Madness >.>
No, you are. Im serious.

When? Why? How?
Reminds me of my Primary Account since JAFL is an alt.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #5876
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

What's happening guys I have been thinking on and off of leaving soon, I can't be bothered for it. I will stay loyal to the hoes but if it breaks down I will leave.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #5877
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
What's happening guys I have been thinking on and off of leaving soon, I can't be bothered for it. I will stay loyal to the hoes but if it breaks down I will leave.
Was it because of that infraction and that other Hoe?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 05-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #5878
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jafl. Don't leave. I love you.

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #5879
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Hello JAFL and Kani.
Lovely Weather.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #5880
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hi Sho. Jafl makes me sad.

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote