Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 05-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #21
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How forgiving are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
In the moment, I usually get upset about things, and that can linger for a while. But, for the most part, I'm pretty forgiving. As the saying goes, ''forgive, but don't forget.''
Yeah lingers it does Gets better after a night's sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
I find it hard to forgive people, but I always end up doing so, I am a weak person like that (Y)
Not necessarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
It depends really I do get really pissed and upset with a person easily on some things and feel I won't forgive them but after a while I usually do maybe not 100 percent but for the most part I do.lol There are some things I would hold a real grudge on someone that could go on like forever probably and I would totally hate that person for that much of time I do pretty much feel that way towards some people in real life and some on here.
Yeah when it happens it feels like you will never forgive them, the next minute you surprise yourself =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
The Game doesn't forgive.The Game doesn't forget.
The game may have some exceptions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
sometimes i forgive people i shouldn't and don't forgive people i should (i think). well, that's most of the time.
Hmmm. I'd try and forgive the latter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I don't forgive, I just decide not to give a shit.
A little harsh. Kinda like survival of the fittest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Hmm....If they did big time, I'd look back and see if I did something similar. :P
If I had, and they forgave me, I'd do it, too.
The good !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fighting_dreamer; 05-03-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #22
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Im pretty weak when it comes to hate so forgiving is natural to me.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #23
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
I actually am really forgiving. Everything just slides off me like water on a duck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
Im pretty weak when it comes to hate so forgiving is natural to me.
Faith in humanity restored

Old 05-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #24
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Nope I have my principals and once someone has betrayed me It is hard for me to forgive them.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #25
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I never hold onto a grudge but other people do and end up bringing incidents up again.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #26
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

I usually forget, I get angry or annoyed, but after talking a bit to someone else and if the other person forgets, then I manage to forget too :P so pretty much I forgive stuff and people often. unless they go to far... gets REAL BAD if they do

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #27
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Biju don't get mad... but I see u as the type to forgive and not forget...

But I'm very lovable person if u ever get to know me and I'm both forgetting and forgiving.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #28
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Too forgiving.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Depends on the person, their offense, the situation and the timing

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #30
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
This..^

SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_dreamer View Post
Yeah lingers it does Gets better after a night's sleep

Not necessarily.

Yeah when it happens it feels like you will never forgive them, the next minute you surprise yourself =)

The game may have some exceptions...

Hmmm. I'd try and forgive the latter

A little harsh. Kinda like survival of the fittest!

The good !
True its amazing on how you just forgive someone no matter what its from usually though I never forget it and sometimes when I think about it I do feel depressed from it at least I don't think about it all the time.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #32
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Faith in humanity restored
You missunderstand. It slides right off me because if the annoy me to much they go on my hit list and magically disseaper

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #33
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Fighting_Dreamer I hold up both arms and yell "Field goal" but that was a long while ago, Karma catches up to everyone.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #34
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Nope I have my principals and once someone has betrayed me It is hard for me to forgive them.
"Some wounds run too deep for the healing''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I never hold onto a grudge but other people do and end up bringing incidents up again.
Tell me about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
I usually forget, I get angry or annoyed, but after talking a bit to someone else and if the other person forgets, then I manage to forget too :P so pretty much I forgive stuff and people often. unless they go to far... gets REAL BAD if they do
That time when one is annoyed and angry is probably the worst! Talking about it helps but sometimes you don't wanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
Biju don't get mad... but I see u as the type to forgive and not forget...

But I'm very lovable person if u ever get to know me and I'm both forgetting and forgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Too forgiving.
You need to teach me
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
Yes, all them details are critical!

Quote:
True its amazing on how you just forgive someone no matter what its from usually though I never forget it and sometimes when I think about it I do feel depressed from it at least I don't think about it all the time.
How I wish scientists could come up with a 'delete' function
Yeah feels rotten when you think about it :-/

Old 05-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #35
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Tell me about it

That time when one is annoyed and angry is probably the worst! Talking about it helps but sometimes you don't wanna

You need to teach me

Yes, all them details are critical!

How I wish scientists could come up with a 'delete' function
Yeah feels rotten when you think about it :-/
Heh I guess so.

Pretty much I even feel really pissed by it at times.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #36
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Quote:
quote made by Fighting_dreamer

lol this happens a lot but I sometimes end up telling them xD

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by NINE-TAILS-BIJU; 05-03-2013 at 06:44 PM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #37
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Once someone has betrayed my trust it's very hard to trust them in the same light if you know what I mean bruv.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #38
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I don't know. No one has ticked me off like that yet. But I don't really like to hold grudges anyway.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #39
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
You missunderstand. It slides right off me because if the annoy me to much they go on my hit list and magically disseaper
Ah ok. If you can forget them easily then u've won in a way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
@Fighting_Dreamer I hold up both arms and yell "Field goal" but that was a long while ago, Karma catches up to everyone.
Hehe.
But I'm sure that karma stuff would haunt her..

Old 05-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #40
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh I guess so.

Pretty much I even feel really pissed by it at times.
Yeah me too. Feel super annoyed. And keep complaining about it for some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
lol this happens a lot but I sometimes end up telling them xD
Yeah all them question faces. But I bet in some cases the 'friends' actually feel good inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Once someone has betrayed my trust it's very hard to trust them in the same light if you know what I mean bruv.
I know what you mean exactly. But with me, I still can't forget the good times and if it was a good friend who betrayed me then part of me would like to go back to the old days..so it's kinda hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I don't know. No one has ticked me off like that yet. But I don't really like to hold grudges anyway.
That's a good thing then