Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 05-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #81
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: Marko answers.

Do you have a car that turns into a boat?

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 AM   #82
Cantervoo
Apprentice Genin

Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

whats ya favorite color mr. marko?

She don't know why
but all she knows
is that her youngest child
is a "Real Gangsta" now.
Cantervoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 AM   #83
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Nope. The water splits itself so that I can pass.
My favourite colour is black/red.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #84
Cantervoo
Apprentice Genin

Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Cantervoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

black is not a color it is the absence of color. well anyways, if ya had 3 wishes what would they be?!?!?!?!

She don't know why
but all she knows
is a "Real Gangsta" now.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #85
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Hey my favorite colors are black and red to =D

Why is earth shaped the way it is?

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #86
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantervoo View Post
black is not a color it is the absence of color. well anyways, if ya had 3 wishes what would they be?!?!?!?!
I know, I still like it. :P
Wishes:
1)Omniscience
2)Omnipotent
3)Teleportation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Hey my favorite colors are black and red to =D

Why is earth shaped the way it is?
You know well.
It's shaped this way because gravity wouldn't work equally on another shape.
I think. o.o

Last edited by Maruko; 05-02-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #87
Cantervoo
Apprentice Genin

whats omnisapient?
hmm good answers.
would you take over the world with your unlimited power?

She don't know why
but all she knows
is a "Real Gangsta" now.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:45 AM   #88
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Omnis = all
Sapientis = Wise/Knowing

I'd say that means All-knowing.

I wouldn't. I'd just teleport around stalking. :3
Old 05-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #89
Cantervoo
Apprentice Genin

why not? and stalker huh? like who? and howd you become so popular on here?

She don't know why
but all she knows
is a "Real Gangsta" now.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:54 AM   #90
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was just jokin', I wouldn't stalk.
Only some people.
How did I become popular, you say? Dunno, I wasn't until, like, 2 months ago.
Don't know how.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #91
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and why? 0_o

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #92
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and why? 0_o
Omnipotent.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #93
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Ah, question time.

The only question I can come up with for now:
What do you think of me
(Be honest).

Amazon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #94
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1 View Post
Ah, question time.

What do you think of me
(Be honest).
Not much. I haven't talked to you, so I can't judge.
I like your comments sometimes, though.
I am currently neutral, but if we did talk, I guess I'd like you.
Hope it's a good answer.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #95
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Oh I have something that will entertain and keep you busy! its a logic question from my favorite math class >.>

FACTS:
You walk down a long tunnel and come to the end with a door on either side. One door leads to paradise, and the other door leads to hell, but they are both identical. A three headed Ogre sits in between the doors. One of the heads always lies, the other always tells the truth, the third answers randomly. There is no way to tell which one is which but you are allowed two question to ask to help determine the correct road to paradise.

I do know the answer, but its been fun tormenting my friends to come up with their solutions >.>

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #96
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'd ask ''what will the other head say' two times. Then I guess I'd be able to figure out which one is telling the truth. xD
But probably I'd fail, and enter a random door.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #97
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1 View Post
Ah, question time.

What do you think of me
(Be honest).
I second this.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #98
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I'd ask ''what will the other head say' two times. Then I guess I'd be able to figure out which one is telling the truth. xD
But probably I'd fail, and enter a random door.
Gotta be more creative than that...how about just having a single question to ask ?

Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #99
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I second this.
Marko likes Sho. Sho makes Marko laugh. She's also supportive and says kind words. :3
So there's a special place for Sho on Marko's list. xD
And Marko is Sho's husband's best man.

@Blade
I'd ask: ''How do I go to Hell?'' Then enter the door the head points at.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #100
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ask the middle head, "If I asked you 'Does the first head answer randomly?', would you say 'no'?" If he says no, your next question goes to the last head. If he says yes, your next question goes to the first head. Either way you ask, "what would your answer be if I asked you whether that door will lead me to paradise" and go through that door.

Though the two question approach is kinda hard to explain without putting out the mathematical function, that is the answer :-)