Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Eucliwood Hellscythe vs any anime character?

Name a character and see if they can beat Eu.

Distance: 5 Football pitches.
No restrictions or prep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Eucliwood Hellscythe vs any anime character?

Man are they ever going to make a season 3? I love that show....
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

I want season 3 now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kami Tenchi

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 AM   #5
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

EU only has to say "die" and its over.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #6
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thing with Eucliwood is that she only has hype.

Her Armor surpresses her power.
Staying emotionless surpresses her power.
Remaining silent surpresses her power.

Releasing her powers are said to be able to tamper with fate and alter reality such as what she says becoming reality like "Die" and anything closeby dies even plants.

But that's all she has and casually reacting to lightning with her surpressed powers and without her Maso Shoujo "Mode."

But there is no way she can defeat a Kami Tenchi.
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #7
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I stated no restrictions, so she isn't held back by her armour.
Really idk about Kami Tenchi but I'm pretty sure she could beat most people.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #8
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Well I stated no restrictions, so she isn't held back by her armour.
Really idk about Kami Tenchi but I'm pretty sure she could beat most people.
And I'm sure that's a giant load.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote