Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 04-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Mario (Kishi's Mafia Manga)

So the one-shot for the mafia manga Kishi started writing ages ago came out today. The ending of the one-shot seemed to imply that it was just completed for sentimental value and that he won't be continuing with it, but it was still pretty interesting, a lot different from Naruto at any rate.

What are your thoughts on it?

Dear Mods: If this belongs in another section feel free to move it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mario (Kishi's Mafia Manga)

Quote:
The ending of the one-shot seemed to imply that it was just completed for sentimental value and that he won't be continuing with it
That's how all One Shots are....
They are prototypes for the actual story for when it gets serialized.
Romance Dawn has Luffy talking about Peace Mains and Morgianas, different Shanks Events, no Nami but Silk and Future Luffy resembling Shanks, "Becoming one of the Big 3".
ALOT of Authors take inspiration from it to their actual story, Nami is Anne from Romance Dawn Version 2, Rebecca seems to be Silk, Shanks Events and so on.

Naruto also began with a complete different One Shot.
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I know, but most don't imply the death of the main character!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Except Mario didn't die?
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

It wasn't shown, so if Kishi wanted to, I guess he could continue to write it. However it was heavily implied that he died. The mafia is out to get him since he disobeyed them. Mario asks Saori his "last request" and says that it is about time he joins his dead mother. The text at the end says, "This was the man's life...and Saori goes on living..."

Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Is this gonna be a full series?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I read it and...well i really liked it.
At first i thought "ehh...mafia magna? I dunno, baccano put my expectations way up their." but then i thought "Though, not every mafia manga/anime HAS to be compared to baccano, cuz that's kinda...impossible to live up to."
then i read it, I REALLY liked it.
I haven't been a big fan of kishi's artwork as of late (is it just me or do his characters look a little too dull compared to his earlier artwork?) but it really worked for this. I hope it gets serialized, I'd be reading it every week and buying the volumes as it comes out. Hell, here's hoping for an anime!
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #8
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maru perhaps afther Naruto is finished.

but I can't wait this manga is so much better then Naruto

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default MARIO - Kishimoto's One shot Manga OUT

Did you read it? what do you think?

Mario is just looking like that pessimistic black lighting dude in Naruto only with white skin now...

anyways... comment?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: MARIO - Kishimoto's One shot Manga OUT

You mean darui?

I only read the 4 page prologue or something so cant judge really.

Also japanese writers tend to make their characters only half japanese so they have an excuse to give their character blond hair. Just something i noticed

Although its about mafia it still has this naruto-ish mood going on. cant explain why

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #11
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

naw..not Darui...

oh yea, OMOI

check out the whole chp...just came out on MStream... it's 45 pg long

not sure what i think yet...

Old 05-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #12
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Did he commit suicide at the end? It confused me a little but other than that i'd say its awesome.

Get a nice understanding of (almost) everything and how everything plays out.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was ok with it.

Better than Naruto for sure.

Jakropha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I liked it.

I wasn't expecting much...at all. But I was surprised.

Good twist straight away caught me.

However....I think he looks like Naruto....I wonder why =P

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

lol...i saw the twist coming but couldn't tell exactly what?..

only thought is that... the end wasn't too clear whether or not Mario committed suicide...? what was the deal?

btw, i knew from the start the mario's boss was counterfeit...couldn't be trusted...

Old 05-07-2013, 05:05 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sniper chicks are always welcome. :P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #17
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why is this in TB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #18
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Why is this in TB?
your newly found arrogance is insufficient....why don't u find a better place to put it.....

or must as rather ask? why u in TB?

Old 05-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #19
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol. I just figured it'd be in Other Anime and Manga. But I can't move it so you'll just have to do it.
Ask away.
And I just press "New Posts" and see what comes up.

I have answered three of your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I liked it a lot. A story like that doesn't deserve a one-shot.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote