Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
Naruto_Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Naruto_Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Who will win? Kakashi or Kisame

Not a very good match up but yeah reply back who will win and why i'll be reply back also.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and fail to follow orders
are lower than garbage
however,Those who do not
care and support their fellows
are even lower than that" - Obito Uchiha
Naruto_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Swag Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Swag Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who will win? Kakashi or Kisame

I'm not so sure....let me think....
Swag Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Cloud Nine
Freshmen Academy Student

Cloud Nine saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kakashi, his a sensei.
Cloud Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:54 AM   #4
sasuke23@
Freshmen Academy Student

sasuke23@ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you dont even have to think to much about that kakashi even though kisame is considered on a tailed beast level. gai whooped kisame and kakashi is stronger than gai.
sasuke23@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

due to recent Kaumi feats...Kakashi wins
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*twitching*
*Kamui

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well people can't say that Gai beat him that's only the case as He doesn't use Jutsu then as it was said in there battle that he couldn't eat his chackra through the Gates as it wasn't a jutsu it was his sweat :P So I'm actually going to back up Kisame here and Say he'd win no offence Kakashi Hatake Yhamato Please don't ban me;[

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Heh. I won't and can't ban someone for something this petty.
But yeah. Kakashi will have some difficulty in this match.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #9
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Gai only won as he had the advantage I'm sure Rock lee would've beaten him as well Naruto Might of even died there to be honest.

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #10
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This Thread belongs to NarutoVerse. However, I think Kisame would win if he fuse with Samehada then Kakashi would be dead.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

From just favouritism I would like to say Kakashi, how ever, of strength and chakra it's likely that Kisame would win..

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke23@ View Post
you dont even have to think to much about that kakashi even though kisame is considered on a tailed beast level. gai whooped kisame and kakashi is stronger than gai.
It doesn't matter if you think Kakashi is "superior" to Gai.. Gai simply had an advantage over Kisame. Kisame would have killed Kakashi.

But now, Kamui GG.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Kamui. GG
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #14
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Well kakashi would have a hard match up with kisame especially with his mass chakra supply which like that of a bijuu that's why kisame is called "The Tailed Beast without Tails". But after seeing what kakashi can do in the events of the 4th Great Shinobi War, kakashi will win the fight.

GO! GO! Kamui pwnage!

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:19 AM   #15
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kamui makes all the difference. Without it, kakashi loses.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Kakashi at this point(in manga), possibly can win without his MS. Stamina has gone up from before.
On a side note, I dislike it when people only associate Kakashi with using Kamui. Met some idiots like that. They can't wrap their pathetic mind around the fact that he's got other jutsu he can use.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Kakashi at this point(in manga), possibly can win without his MS. Stamina has gone up from before.
On a side note, I dislike it when people only associate Kakashi with using Kamui. Met some idiots like that. They can't wrap their pathetic mind around the fact that he's got other jutsu he can use.
Raikiri?
Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Raikiri, Lightning Hound, Lightning Cable, Headhunter, Summoning, Mud Wall, Hiding Like a Mole, Water Dragon, Water Vortex, Shadow Clone, Lightning Clone, Water Clone, etc.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Guy does have the upper hand against Kakashi, but let's focus on Kakashi and Kisame..
I agree with the above, with his kamui feats, I don't know Kisame will avoid them, and he will not have the elemental advantage because Kakashi can use all of the different styles, also I don't see Kisame getting close enough to drain Kakashi's chakra.
I say Kakashi medium-high difficulty.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Raikiri, Lightning Hound, Lightning Cable, Headhunter, Summoning, Mud Wall, Hiding Like a Mole, Water Dragon, Water Vortex, Shadow Clone, Lightning Clone, Water Clone, etc.
All his Suiton moves are child's play for Kisame. Katon, too, since fire < Water.
Water can also turn earth to mud. Kakashi's best chance is either Raiton or straight up Kamui one shot.
Kakashi wins with that.