Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #1
amichel252
Freshmen Academy Student

amichel252 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Will there come a part 3 of Naruto?

Hi There,

Can somebody tell me of Masashi KISHIMOTO will make a part 3 of Naruto. I realy hope so, Naruto must not end soon but over a few years maby 10 or something.

Maby this is a great story:

In part 3 Naruto will become a johin and in the end of part 3 Naruto will become Hokage. And he will live en will die when he is 95 years or something. What do you think.

Maby it is great that Masashi KISHIMOTO will start with part 3 after the movie in 2014. But i have one wish dont kill Naruto let him life so that he will not die as Goku in DBZ. I hate that, if a main character dies.

I am sorry my english is not realy good

Last edited by amichel252; 04-07-2013 at 08:52 AM.
amichel252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Will there come a part 3 of Naruto?

Probably not and hopefully not.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I hope so, then again I should watch more into Shippuden to decide that.. Kishimoto has received death threats if Naruto doesn't become hokage. xD

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Maybe? Supposedly Kishi is tired of Naruto. I don't it want to end.
Now they're at war for the last 2 years. Theier is a 75% chance it might end in 2 more years.
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No, Kishimoto has already brought in a new Oneshot.
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
amichel252
Freshmen Academy Student

What hive he brought in?
Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #7
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope they don't make a new part, just finish the story in style instead of forcefully prolong it (like they're already doing with fillers).
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #8
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Part 3.... I'd like to see Konohamaru being watched by Naruto as Hokage since he has so much potential. The rookie 12 would be cool to watch as adults and also Gaara and siblings.

But, what else is there to fight? The shinobi nation is one and they've fought everyone important in history. The Akatsuki are too badass to replace but even so who could stand up to the Jinchuuriki?

Maybe a part 3 could be before Naruto was born revolving around Minato or Jiraiya but their stories wouldn't be as interesting. Soo.... I can't imagine anything succeeding Shippuden with logic.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #9
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Probably not and hopefully not.

^ Pleeeeeease this man we dont need another Naruto cuz it will be worse the Shippuden. The original Naruto was the best and everyone just move on to One Piece =D

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:39 AM   #10
amichel252
Freshmen Academy Student

I hope he will just made a third part, many nations are not working with Allied Shinobi Forces. So they just can make a bad-guy again. So i realy hope that there will come a third and final part.

So we can see that Naruto have kinds, he is hokage.

And i realy hate One-Piece
Old 04-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #11
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Hopefully not. It has been going on for way too long.
What would the third part be about anyway? When N reaches his goal and becomes the hokage, the anime/manga will serve no purpose anymore.
The golden days of that anime/manga were over a looooong time ago.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

highly doubt it, there are positives in a part 3 but also negative. It wouldn't be to bad seeing adult versions of each character and a whole list of S rank missions, but I suppose they can do this with shippuden if they dont end it right after the war ends.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:42 AM   #13
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kisshi made Naruto WAY too powerful in Kyuubi mode. In other words all of Naruto's comrades are USELESS except for maybe Sasuke. If all of Naruto's comrades had more spotlight and Naruto couldn't stomp the entire Akatsuki by now then maybe there could be a great part 3, but that isn't how it is.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:44 AM   #14
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nope maby a Sasuke magna so a spin off manga from Naruto this time it will go around a ninja who is the son of the 6th Hokage Naruto and his mother Sakura, who will have new adventures.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #15
YellowFlashOfKonoha
Ninja Academy Student

YellowFlashOfKonoha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most likely not and if he did I dont think itd be that long maybe 1-3 years in length but based on how the manga is going, the plot is starting to get somewhat wrapped up
Old 04-15-2013, 02:46 AM   #16
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sadly all good things must come to end whether we like or not. He would have to create a whole new series really with it. It would be Naruto but you would need a new cast of bad guys.. It gets into the whole making the characters more like Gods... But who knows

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can't see there being a part 3. All the shinobi villages are in an alliance, they kicked the Akasuki's ass, and they live happily ever after. Really what is there left to show???

I mean I would love to see Naruto as Hokage and married with his own family (**cough** with Hinata **cough*), but I don't think it's necessary to make an entire new spin off to show that.

If Kishi and the animators decide to be lazy and just do a fast forward to the future, years after the War, and show all of the rookie 12 as adults, doing adult things, then they can do that and everything will be wonderful; rather than dragging on the story until there's no point left (i.e. Bleach, DB, and so many other pointless shows).

So my vote is: as long as Kishi ties up EVERY SINGLE loose end by the end of part 2, there is no reason to make a part 3.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I highly doubt it and I don't see why there would be I think ending it soon would be nice since we already got enough good stuff in the story plus I don't see what there would be if they did since just about all the main bad guys are gone and the last of them are about to be and if there were any more they would have to be like god like or something since they are already dealing with the most powerful villains not to mention the ten tails. And I doubt it would be all good I mean we uncovered just about everything in the story now and after the war is done the only big fight left would have to be Naruto and Sasuke. But yeah I think it will all end sometime next year from the sound of things which is totally fine with me.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #19
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nah not a continuation of part 2.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #20
jpalombo44267
Freshmen Academy Student

jpalombo44267 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

GUYS COME ON!!!! you give up so quickly have hope in Kishi He has talent and is awesome!!!!!! We don't know anything about Jiriaya we don't know anything about Hashiramas son who's daughter is Tsunade!!! Hashiramas son/daughter would be Uzumaki also super boss!!!! we dont know anything about Minato and his family!!!! Naruto couldnt become hokage because he hasnt taught anyone!!! all hokages have taught genin!!! he still has his responsibilities to the village and jonin also this is a time of chaos and there are plenty of ways to continue like avatar did just go 100 years in the future? why not if another part is written i will read it!
jpalombo44267 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto part 3, part 3