Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #41
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FanClub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
4 kids didnt show it on tv they ended it with the whole yubell crap which they really edited.
The Yugi vs. Jaden Match?

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #42
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

yea the didnt show it english dubed .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #43
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Really? I just thought it ended suckly. Now I'm going to go watch it online NAO!

Ummm...what episode is it?XD
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #44
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
I was wondering how I missed it, because I had been watching the final season pretty often.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #45
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
The Yugi vs. Jaden Match?
yeah it never got dubbed I think.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #46
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Zane Trusdale!

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #47
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

dont get me started on the 4 kids Zane .
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #48
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Zane used to be cool....
Old 07-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #49
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

So,what episode did the dubs end on? I want to continue it.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #50
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
Zane Trusdale!

Okay I'll have to see if I can find a bit smalled pic though. Mostly because I'm trying not to have any BIG pictures on the front page.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #51
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
in GX?I think it ended where Jaden and Jubel flew off Im not sure sorry
Old 07-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #52
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
You would have to start at episode 156.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #53
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

okay sry i had that pic on hand

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Old 07-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #54
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

where can I find episodes for gx and the original
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #55
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

i bought a new deck last week

---
George Carlin
Old 07-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #56
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Alright,thanks. I found it.XD
Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #57
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

What's the best cards all of you's ever had?
Old 07-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #58
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
okay sry i had that pic on hand
It's cool, I have a couple pics I could use tell me if you like one of them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
where can I find episodes for gx and the original
Should be able to find them on youtube. I know there's one guy who has quite a few english GX episodes in full 20 minute videos on there. You could also check Veoh.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
What's the best cards all of you's ever had?
Well my favorite card I've ever had was Jinzo. As for best it matters whether they are tournament legal or not.

My best non tournament legal card is : Slifer or Ra

My best legal one is : Well tons of different ones, I would say Exodia but it's more of a set of cards.

Spoiler:
Can you catch the next hint?
Spoiler:
#2: Did you know I likes to shop?? No way!!! One day while shopping Toma RNK teaches me a valuable lesson.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 12-05-2009 at 03:05 PM.