Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #41
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto Genius or Moron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
...what the hell are you talking about? You literally are not making sense, this isn't an anime son you don't get to spout out a bunch of pointless inanity presented as bravado as if it's actually valid

lol...now all of a sudden u don't know what I'm talking about ? isn't that how losers react when they have nothing to say?

no, see a jerk who nitpicks another person grammar is a jerk, a guy who remarks that you're catastrophic failure to multiquote makes you kinda hard to deal with and one wonders if not deliberate isn't a jerk

It's already silly enough that u mentioned my inability to multi quote...it's more foolish that you're justifying yourself over it... what a douche

what..the hell are you carrying on about now? oh right you seem to think I was calling for back up..first of all I'm no friend to this section in fact I'm reasonably certain that I insulted the entirety of it a few posts ago when I compared Naruto fans to crack addicts so yeah..derp no valid point there

No...not calling for back up...but backing yourself against others because you're a coward and can't address me without mentioning others...

I was making the observation that you come off like an incredibly immature fanboy..and the fact that in the past you have made threats against Daph over your asinine fan theories makes you come off like a lunatic

ahh...there you have it... mentioning another member to make a point? man, that's lame... I won't address this because I don't involve non players in my debate... this is much more immature of you...

first of all volume is completely irrelevant - the wheel of time series has something like ten books and likely millions of words and when you compare it to the short stories of Robert E Howard it's remarkably inferior

so what you're posting is a red herring and its one born of rather stunning ignorance

That's why I used sonata and symphony as example...you don't here critics or people comparing them side by side...their different works on different difficulty levels... it's more ignorant to make that kind of comparison... a 22 chp work involving less that 40 characters vs Naruto manga which is larger in overall scope is not only ignorant but myopic...

..or you know one could go and find rather detailed summaries when one needs too, like for example when one Mods the Battlegrounds where Moderators are obligated to know the characters capabilities so that they can.. punish trolls what with it being a fact based debate section

i'm literally laughing as I read this...so now you are defending yourself by lying further that instead of reading naruto chapters, you go out to find detailed summaries to stay up to date... do I have to show how idiotic you sound? who u think you're deceiving...it's only yourself...

wanna spew more nonsensical assumptions and pointless accusations about my credibility out or are you down talking out of your ass?

No dude...you are not a credible individual...you lie about petty things as if people care...you are dishonest, insincere and lack truth... you have lied to people and yourself about something that isn't as important... but I won't let your lies slide when u involve me...

it's certainly more creative than Naruto given that the author managed to actually continue the intrigue and plot lines

Disagree...after the Shishio Arc, it lost build up and great expectation... as one of my favorite manga, I admit the writing is better than naruto but certainly not more creative overall...

wait what? HAHAHAHAH..no it is not monumental, Legend of Galactic Heroes is monumental, both in world building and in plots and scope and the Gundam universe is so monumental its had a near forty year existence

You seem to not understand that the monumentality of Naruto is objective... You don't have to compare it to another to qualify it as monumental work... the fact that there are other mangas more monumental than naruto doesn't disqualify naruto from falling under monumental works okay...

Captain Harlock and Dragon Ball Z have affected fiction on a global scale..even western fiction..Naruto has not

wow...u sure don't know how to debate...are you a fool... I only use Naruto for my defense...what about you, so far you've mentioned about 10 different manga... now u are delving into which manga has influenced western fiction?
FYI the author of Naruto didn't even gear it towards western cultures...as a matter of fact, he was surprised that it was popular in the west...your point is completely unnecessary and unrelated to monumentality...

that is monumental Naruto is just a generic fighting manga and barely that

man, you're such a child...so u went through the trouble of posting sasuke's image on the forum when u know it's illegal and would be pulled down anyways... is that how far you're willing to go? i'm not that immature to discuss posted photos... it's the lamest thing you've done so far...lol...

genius clearly that's superior to say

this

This is how you draw tortured human emotion..what was shown above is nothing but a lazy hack drawing what looks like some badly dressed goth with down syndrome

you aren't making an argument you are using a bunch of hyperbole lines you heard on tv and a general heap of nonsense and straw men and trying to pass that off as a legit argument

and you can't even do that right

what has my respond of you deluded about your intellect have to do with tv... you're lost of words already...? come on...come with something stronger...

wow you are so desperate to peg me as some secret naruto reader that you're harping on every little word huh? What sparked my outburst? i was linked this thread by someone who was enjoying mocking you guys and figured I'd give my own thoughts as someone who was a reader then left because of bad writing..

hahaha...you're the one desperate to escape from being revealed as a liar and a hypocrite who reads Naruto manga in secret and comes out to condemn it as though he never reads it... It's easy for me to make this deduction so no...I don't need to be desperate...I can make this argument about your lies in my sleep...

whats this about Hokages now? Are you spouting off incoherent nonsense again?

Then again you chocked right here... making generic losers remarks... pretending not to understand the coherency of my writing... u're pitiful

...what are you talking about? you posted a bunch of nonsense and I responded with bafflement..I pretty much was expressing dismay at how little sense you made and..honestly? Who the hell talks like that? you fell more my trap ahah! Sweet Jesus dude life isn't a cartoon people don't sound like that

U're repeating yourself... don't pretend like you don't know what i'm talking about...u choked again...? man, you're no fun...you're not smart enough... you starting to run out of juice too soon... like I said, u visited me at the right time...i'm in the mood...

Are you..an aspie or something?

this is where I say...you've really CHOKED? is that all u can come up with?

what?! You asked me a freaking question dude, what the hell are you babbling about?
no...I asked you a question that you tried to lie about but got caught...why not defend yourself... are you not sure what I'm talking about anymore?

Dude...do you even know what you're talking about any more?

so you can't discern the reasoning for asking you that? *headshake*... now u're making me feel like i'm wasting my time debating with you... Do you think I'm wasting my time? answer me!!!

I like how he thinks imitating cartoon phrases makes him somehow a legitimate poster

ah...u have a support...is that what you're looking for... hahahahaha

This all comes down to this: YOU ARE A LIAR... who pretends to not read a manga... who is at the forum a lot, who's been around for 3 good years... and knows how to waste his/her time...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 04-24-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Removed a naruto image
Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...now all of a sudden u don't know what I'm talking about ? isn't that how losers react when they have nothing to say?
and now you're using chat speak? oh lovely...this is just

you barely make sense when you are trying to articulate properly, please don't compound your inanity further by resorting to l33t speak

Quote:
It's already silly enough that u mentioned my inability to multi quote...it's more foolish that you're justifying yourself over it... what a douche
because you're apparently what passes for a regular in this section? and you should know how to multi quote especially if you're going to argue?

this isn't elitism its basic forum courtesy numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
T
That gif up there, that sums up your entire argument..you don't know how to debate you can't even understand how to make simple analogies or comparisons and you do not even possess basic reasoning

you are rabidly defending a terrible series and doing it without proper cognitive faculty you are the forum equivalent of a tone def howler monkey that's on fire

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 04-23-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #43
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really don't care if he is genious or a moron,his manga keeps me entertained and thats enough for me.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #44
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
@anyone who says he is a moron
-I would like to see you write a popular manga like this. Stop hating. The story makes sense 99% of the time and its better than most
Story makes sense? AHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
could....but wont

it's easy to make fun and critize of something so finding faults is no big deal.
Is it pERFECT-far from it

but one thing is for sure-kishi has done a better job than YOU ALL EVER WILL

So calling him a moron is a little too far...same goes for genius

if you don't like him then get off the fourm
The majority of people here do not know who writes Naruto...
They're just kids who like to see fights and , so they're like ''oh, this is fun!''
Same goes with the old ''macho'' fighting anime/manga.
I never knew the name of DB author when I started watching it. I found out when I started paying more attention to the story and what goes around behind the actual story.
I can guarantee that most of people here are not even caught up with Naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Anytime you create a product that makes you millions I would say that person is a form of genius. The criticism of the product doesn't matter. No matter what you do someone somewhere is going to dislike it. I need to make my generic product that is going to make me millions.
Mayer made millions because she wrote smashed her keyboard and called the document Twilight.
Is she a genius?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 AM   #45
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

OBVIOUSLY Eiichiro Oda is the true genius

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #46
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Anyone who make a manga be in the top spot as long as he has then he's a genius. Success and failure determine who's and genius and who's a moron and there's no doubting he succeeded.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Old 04-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #47
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
Anyone who make a manga be in the top spot as long as he has then he's a genius. Success and failure determine who's and genius and who's a moron and there's no doubting he succeeded.
Being popular doesn't mean you a genius.
Are you people retarded?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #48
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Yep I totally agree and thats why Eiichiro Oda is a genius

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Zoro don't go that way, please...
Being popular =/= Being a genius
Some exceptions exist, though.

Last edited by Maruko; 04-23-2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:23 AM   #50
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

What do you mean Maruko. Are you saying that Eiichiro Oda isn't a genius D:??!!

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-23-2013, 05:25 AM   #51
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He is, but being popular doesn't mean being a genius by default.
He's just an exception that justifies the rule.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:26 AM   #52
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I wouldn't say hes a genius but definitely hes a talented writer.

I never post here but I do come here to read often and the biggest haters in this forum are the ones that are always up to date in the manga and have incredibly huge post counts. Just dont know why these people would waste so much of their life, (they post like on average 30+ times a day) reading and discussing manga from someone they think is a moron.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #53
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Like iwd said,kishi's a smart business man for knowing who to cater to,but that's it.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #54
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He's a waste of potential. He ruined himself. He's a lazy person who doesn't respect rules of the world he created.
Basically, he insults fiction.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #55
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
He is, but being popular doesn't mean being a genius by default.
He's just an exception that justifies the rule.
I know that I was just trolling him alittle? but yea Oda is a genius because..... well hes a genius. Now Kishi on the other hand started off good in Shippuden and the regular series was good but when we went toward the War, it started to get alittle gay and then it was all over when Tobi was revealed and his reason for the war =/

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #56
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Being popular doesn't mean you a genius.
Are you people retarded?
Actually it does. Alexander the Great was a straightigic genius and he never lost a battle. Hitler despite everything was also a straightigic genius in his own right but he's seen as a monster while Alexander is the greatest general of his time. Same thing happened to Neopolen, he lost and was seen as a crazy tyrant. The winners write history and Kishimoto is winning in every sense of the word.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:36 AM   #57
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
But Dragon Ball came out decades before this, and never tried to be anything than: finding dragon balls and fighting to gain the dragon balls.

The problem with Naruto is the whole purpose--Naruto being accepted by the village- is done, the secondary point--Sasuke getting his revenge(whether Itachi or later the elders)--has just been disregarded, yet the damn manga continues with apparently no point. This isn't entirely Kishi's fault; I am sure he is being pushed to continue Naruto by editors and others, but sometimes you have to realize when your story ended and not try to push it too far.

This story would have been a decent manga if the whole thing wrapped up with the Pain arc. There were flaws up until then, but it was okay. Afterwards it's been a train wreck and the only possible direction that would have been interesting went up in smoke with Danzo's death.
Wasnt his goal to become hokage so that the village will respect him, Naruto's not hokage yet so theres still purpose?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #58
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually it does. Alexander the Great was a straightigic genius and he never lost a battle. Hitler despite everything was also a straightigic genius in his own right but he's seen as a monster while Alexander is the greatest general of his time. Same thing happened to Neopolen, he lost and was seen as a crazy tyrant. The winners write history and Kishimoto is winning in every sense of the word.
I will pretend I didn't see this post, only because you're 14 and you don't know what the hell fiction/manga is.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #59
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
Masashi Kishimoto Genius or Moron?Right now I wouldn’t be surprised when Sasuke and the walking dead arrive at the battlefield if instead of seeing a fight between Madara and rest, we are actually going to get a catfight between Ino, Karin and Sakura to see who gets Sasuke. Hell even Hinata will jump in.
LOL dude, it's funny because you're probably right. Naruto will probably get in the scrap as well.

Kishi was a good writer turned moron somehow during the timeskip

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 04-23-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #60
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I will pretend I didn't see this post, only because you're 14 and you don't know what the hell fiction/manga is.
He's rich, He's famous, how is he not winning.

Closed Thread