Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Lifestyle

Lifestyle A place to discuss your workout routines, beauty regimes, clothing, favorite styles, food, etc.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Beauty & Health Care Thread

Welcome everybody,

This thread is meant for female AND male subjects that concern any beauty or health care topics. You can share all your secrets, tips and tricks here. And for those who are clueless, you can always learn from the other members by asking all the questions about subject you want to learn more about.

Please keep in mind this is a serious thread and teens read along, so please stick with appropriate replies and post content. Also, do not suggest crazy things like "I didn't eat for days to get thin!" ... you get what I mean right? Just to give you some ideas I'll make a list for both genders to start some topics.

Do you make-up do you wear on the daily? If yes, what do you use?
Do you exercise? If yes, what do you do?
Do you have a trick or secret you want to share?
Is shaving/waxing important to you?
What do you think of girls with make-up? What is acceptable?
What products do you recommend and what wouldn't you recommend?
Are you on a diet or not? And what do you eat throughout the week?
What is your opinion on make-up on men?
What is your hair like and what is your favorite hairstyle?
And what hair products do you use?
What products are on your wish list?
Do you have any beauty gurus that inspire you?
Does your lifestyle influence the way you look?
Do/did you have acne? Did you got rid of it? If so, how?
What is your daily skincare routine? How many products do you use?

Pink = Females
Blue = Males

Thank you, to those who fill in the list (entirely or partly)!
You don't have to answer all of them of course. Comment on what you like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 04-20-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Beauty & Health Care Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post

Ofcourse
Spoiler:
not

Yes, karate/gym/breakdance(just started)

no i have none

i lack body hair in visible places so i dont shave.

They can be pretty , it should complement their own beauty not make them look like somebody else.

err....pass?

Hell naw. Lots of junkfood followed by something healthy. Eating lots of junkfood make me crave for something healthy.

GAAAAY(or alternatively metrosexual but mostly the former)

100% pure curly/nappy afro hair. It devours combs for lunch if you dont treat it right. Dread when well kept are my fave hairstyle/

A natural shampoo something with olives or something.

None

yes

Not much, grew out of it.

Body lotion. 1
Well i wont be visiting this thread often

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Well i wont be visiting this thread often
Maybe there are more men in here who love Karate and want to talk with you about it? You never know bro. Thanks for filling this in though! I love reading your manly answer, haha.

Btw you said "Yes" to "Does live influence your look?"
How so? Do you have a certain style you dress or cut your hair?
Or are there any other things you do/experience that influence your look?

Old 04-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #4
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Just my general approach to health.

I do a series of stationary exercises and stretches everyday and take Tae Kwon Do two to three times a week. Also, I actually started eating breakfast instead of skipping it. I've found that I no longer need caffeine and have been drinking much less soda.

Basically exercise, not skipping breakfast, and drinking less sugary drinks - I sleep more deeply, rarely feel fatigued, and feel quite upbeat throughout the day.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I wear mascara, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, rouge, some foundation to hide my scars and the purple bags under my eyes and last but not least some eye shadow. I use one of those murderous looking things to curl my eye lashes and sometimes I brush my teeth. Daz rite I'm a makeup hoebag.

On mondays I do callanetics for an hour, then finish it with half an hour of cardio. On Wednesday I do bootcamp for an hour (very intense, I cry every time no JOKE!) and on any other day (about 2 times a week) I cycle for 10 minutes to warm up, then I do weight lifting and shiz and I end it with another 30 minutes of cardio. Damn straight.

Ummm.... I can put my legs behind my head? That's cool I guess.

Yes....... I also have to pluck my eyebrows or else I'd look like Helga from Hey! Arnold.

I wouldn't recommend a machete to the face.

Diet not so much, I just try to control my food intake. I eat 2 to 4 slices of bread, 2 biscuits, an apple and dinner. That's about it, sometimes I have a small snack or a protein shake.

As long as they're happy. It can be hot imo.

I have to put shtloads of products in it on order to keep it soft and shiny. It's long so it gets tangled a lot and ugh. Still need a haircut and new highlights and then I'll be happy with it once more. My favorite hairstyle is my own.

Shampoo, conditioner, a mask, oil.

Money, money is on my wish list. Then we'll talk.

This one girl that used to be super fat but lost weight and is now promoting a healthy body image and lifestyle. Do not strive to be skinny, strive to be healthy. I also add this following youtube video to this post because I feel there are a lot of misconceptions about beauty and being a 'woman' in general. I discussed this topic before in another thread but I feel that is important that this message is repeated, not for me in particular, but for women and girls in general.
YouTube:

Definitely. Life hasn't always been easy, I've struggled and it's had a major impact on my body. For the past year I've been doing better and better and these past few months especially. I realized that the way your body looks (and feels!) is up for you to decide, it's your choice and your responsibility. I am now owning up to that responsibility and doing right by myself by keeping my body in a healthy condition.

I did have it, not that bad really, but enough to leave my skin damaged. Age got rid of it for me, and probably healthy living. Also birth-control helps.

Nothing for my face, just water. I always use body butter to keep my skin soft and smelling nice. Hell yah smelly butt.

Girly tiemz with craykfaytes.

Last edited by CrackFat; 04-20-2013 at 11:38 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe there are more men in here who love Karate and want to talk with you about it? You never know bro. Thanks for filling this in though! I love reading your manly answer, haha.

Btw you said "Yes" to "Does live influence your look?"
How so? Do you have a certain style you dress or cut your hair?
Or are there any other things you do/experience that influence your look?
Maybe

I dont dress/cut my hair.

I usually braid and then take it out just before they turn into dreads.

Me exercising alot often makes me too tired to actively pick my clothes so i just grab what ever is on top of my stack.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Ok for some reason, I felt compelled posting in this thread. Maybe I'm just so full of myself that I had to (Although for some reason I still haven't posted my picture in the "Strut your stuff" thread. Hmmm issues...).

Spent an awful amount of time formatting my post too. Anyway, here goes nothing ::gritting teeth::

Quote:
Kiseki curiously wrote: Do you exercise? If yes, what do you do?
1. Resistance training twice a week (core / weights)
2. Athletic activities once or twice a week (running for cardio / rock climbing)
3. Surfing once or twice a month

So my typical weekly fitness activity schedule would look like:

Monday:
Cardio: run 4 miles - 1hr
Resistance: heavy bands / medicine ball - 30mins
Core: 400 ab crunches (obliques / focus etc.) - 15mins

Tuesday:
Resistance: gym after work (bench presses / curls / squats) - 45mins
Core: 400 ab crunches (mostly lower abs) - 20mins

Wednesday:
Yoga - 30-45mins
Rock climbing / bouldering - 1hr

Thursday:
If I have time, I'd sneak in some light exercises

Friday:
If I can sneak in a cardio after work, I'd clear the living room and shadowbox for 15mins

Weekends:
Mostly rest my body, go on a foodie hunt, or just flat geek out with my "other" friends

Quote:
I've seen girls without make-up. I proceed to turn my head, look the other way, and run!
Just kidding.

Quote:
Yes. I live with my girlfriend and she's a controlling ****** Her diet is strictly gluten free while I'd eat anything and everything that moves (I love finding good cheap hole in a wall places). The problem is, she dictates what we eat and where to eat. I guess it's important for her to remain 5'10", 130 lbs forever. It's kinda a job requirement for her I guess...

I actually follow a pattern with my 4 day (Mon thru Thurs) diet:

1. Heavy breakfast (e.g. sausage&eggs on toasted wheat / OJ)
2. Okay lunch (I roam the city and look for new lunch places)
3. Pathetic dinner (whatever hipster food she cooks or just straight cereal, salad, and fruits)
4. Fri thru the weekends, I just pig out!

I've been posting my lunchbreak lunches and late night foodie hunts in the BG's. If you're curious, they are still in my Picture Album.

Quote:
I have short hair, kinda messy look. I get a haircut every 3 weeks. I get out of bed and spend 5mins every morning in front of the mirror to make it look like I just got out of bed and do not spend 5mins every morning in front of the mirror. It is so sad but true. The cycle must stop.

My girlfriend has short hair too and she's worse. She spends almost $200/mo on haircuts and dye. Crazy.

Quote:
My city was voted the most vain city in America. Gotta keep up with the Joneses I guess. Although I've heard through the grapevine that I might get transferred by my company to a grittier but sunnier city a few hundred miles from here. That'll cut my personal hygiene budget in half! Awesome.

Quote:
Never had acne. My sister had it bad though. I was fortunate the acne passed me over. As far as my daily skincare- nothing special here. I use papaya soap for my face, and toning moisturizer.. I'm a dude, I'm supposed to have facial scars and wear an eyepatch.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

@ Blind Uchiha
Taekwondo is awesome. My ex did that and it kept him in shape.
He had the most incredible legs EVER, haha.
He could even do a full split. Which is really crazy for a dude :P
I agree with the "Not skipping breakfast" part. I wish I could do that more often.

@ Jacq
Thank you for sharing that video, its a very good and useful video.
I agree that girls should not work out to the point when they are just 'bones'.
Most of the times I can barely look at those type of girls. So fragile. D:
Also, most of your answers were so entertaining and funny. THANKS <3
Plus, what masks do you prefer? Do you buy or make them yourself?

@ BMC
Really? Awesome. I have no knowledge about your hair type whatsoever.
Isn't it really hard to 'style' that? I mean...
My hair is that straight, not a single curl was given during my entire life! xD

@ erndogzetroc
You filled in quite a lot for a dude, haha. Wow, thanks so much.
And you even shared your own personal schedule, which is really awesome.
I lol'd at your girlfriend comments. So stereotypical, keke.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #9
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Andrélon.

You should seriously smell it sometime it is amazing!

And I hope the video isn't taken down due to language. I think it's an important view on a destructive ideal.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Welcome everybody,

This thread is meant for female AND male subjects that concern any beauty or health care topics. You can share all your secrets, tips and tricks here. And for those who are clueless, you can always learn from the other members by asking all the questions about subject you want to learn more about.

Please keep in mind this is a serious thread and teens read along, so please stick with appropriate replies and post content. Also, do not suggest crazy things like "I didn't eat for days to get thin!" ... you get what I mean right? Just to give you some ideas I'll make a list for both genders to start some topics.

I rub blood on my face when I wake up.
I kill bears, dogs, deer naked. Nice cardio.

Yes. I do it every week.
Dey slutz cuz dey look betta den me.
I recommend mice . I don't recommend dog .
I am. I've only been eating kids under 7 lately.
Gay.
It's natural wavy. I love ET. It's my schauma.
Water.
Water.
Kiseki.
I look hot, but dey can't tuch me.
I rubbed my face with sandpaper.
Skin care? Chocolate bath.
Pink = Females
Blue = Males

In green.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Do you make-up do you wear on the daily? If yes, what do you use? No.
Do you exercise? If yes, what do you do? Yes. I just fill in time. So, if I am watching T.V., I will do push-ups during breaks, or jump rope for the duration the show is playing. I also lift weights, but I am comfortable with my all around body limitations.
Do you have a trick or secret you want to share? No.
Is shaving/waxing important to you? Somewhat.
What do you think of girls with make-up? What is acceptable? They should do what they feel comfortable with, regardless of what I think. As long as it doesn't look whack then it should be fine.
What products do you recommend and what wouldn't you recommend? No.
Are you on a diet or not? And what do you eat throughout the week? No. I eat school food and it sucks, and probably is terrible for you. I do keep an eye on what I eat though, and try to limit the junk going into it, so it doesn't perform like junk.
What is your opinion on make-up on men? A terrible idea due to them over applying, or just going for a gothic style. At least that's what I have witnessed so far in my life.
What is your hair like and what is your favorite hairstyle? School limits hairstyles, so I just comb it to da right, but make sure it doesn't look like crap. I had a fauxhawk and really liked the look, so that's what I'll probably get in the summertime.
And what hair products do you use? Shampoo. Conditioner sometimes.
What products are on your wish list? I would like a hot chick in my shower.
Do you have any beauty gurus that inspire you? Bruce Lee.
Does your lifestyle influence the way you look? Not sure what this means. I live my life the way I want to, and I try my best to be myself, and not what others want. I believe that effects the way I look in a positive way. Because I am happy.
Do/did you have acne? Did you got rid of it? If so, how? Yes. It tends to come back every now and then, but It goes away very very quickly (I must have perfected my techniques). How? Just look around on the interwebs, then find stuff that works for you.
What is your daily skincare routine? How many products do you use? I use water and soap. I had a neutragena type deal that was a body wash and acne treatment thing, but I am too lazy to go buy another. Other than that, I sometimes have dry skin, so I apply stuff that moisterizes to mahahahahhahahhaha face.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 04-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #12
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Welcome everybody,

yes. i do jiu jutsu about 4-5 times a week. usually i only go to the gym about once a week, but i'm there for about 3 hours. regimen consists of: weight training (free weights and machines), calisthenics, run about 4 miles, then swim for 15 minutes or so.

normally i think about someone i like in order to keep me motivated when i start feeling fatigued.

is it important that i shave/wax or is it important that girls do? i shave about once a week. i don't care what girls do as long as they're comfortable and hygienic.

i'd rather girls underdo it than overdo it.

i recommend colloidal silver and coconut water. i advise against anything that contains monosodium glutamate, high fructose corn syrup, and aspartame.

i'm on a diet to gain weight. during the week i eat a lot of sandwiches. on weekends i'll eat something from a restaurant (asian, mexican, or fast food)

indifferent.

pretty short and boring. i'd like to have hair like senju hashirama.

some olive oil stuff.

need to get a new guitar and some chukkas. probably a couple of suits too.

probably in some way. i don't care what most people think about me, just what i think about myself.

nope. blessed with decent skin.

just a normal wash.

Pink = Females
Blue = Males

done.

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:08 AM   #13
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

@ Marko
I wanted to falcon punch you until I read I was your beauty guru
Well, I was actually looking forward to yours.
Because you are so purdy and stuff. But no, you don't share. D:
Do you have Tourette btw? So many winks, buhaaha.

@ -Naruto-
Yes, school food does suck indeed. We had loads of unhealthy stuff there.
So I do kinda get what you mean. And its not they offer a choice or something.
And what is that comment about 'School limits hairstyles' ?
Because, I've never heard of that in my entire life, besides Asian schools.
I know that in Japan you cannot wear any make-up as a girl. Nor dying your hair.
Can you explain that to me? Is that a rule? Or is it just how you experience it?
Also... you should really finish your acne cure for the shower o.o !!
The worst thing you can do is starting, but not finishing it entirely until its fully gone.
Because now, its most likely to be in your skin and it will develop AGAIN. Keke.
I know that sounds all horrible, but I learned it the truth, haha :P

@ AG
Thank you for explaining jiu jutsu, because I had no idea what that really is.
Out of all those exercises, what do you enjoy the most?
With make-up on girls you said they should rather underdo it than overdo it.
That is exactly what my boyfriend says too. I think there are females who agree.
I know I do this big eyeliner sometimes, but whenever I'm free: Nothing at all.
I can understand men don't want their women to 'fake' their beauty as well.
Also, you are one of the few to fill in a serious recommendation; THANKS A LOT!
I agree coconut ingredients are THE BEST EVER haha.

Now I'm also going to fill in my own list btw:

Quote:
Yes, I use:
Eye primer, this helps your eyeshadow and eyeliner to last longer.
Foundation, I actually use this as a concealer on my spots.
BB Cream, for on my cheeks and nose, to reduce redness.
Mineral loose powder, to prevent & reduce a greasy skin throughout the day.
Eye pen liner, for an extra thin line so you don't like like Amy Winehouse
Mascara, in black color because my own lashes are blonde as hell.
Colored lip balm, if this counts as make-up. I apply this throughout the day.
Sadly, I don't. I really hope for the weather to change.
Because if its a little warmer outside I will go walk and grab my bike etc.
Try to find some Asian eye make-up tutorials online. They are the best.

- Highlight your inner corners of your eyes. This makes you look less sleepy.
- Conceal or highlight a line underneath your eyebrows.
This stimulates the shape of your eyebrows, which makes them look more neat.
- Thicken your eyebrows to make you look younger.
- Keep your eyebrows in a straight line for a younger looking effect.
- For mature looking eyebrows, keep in the curve.
- The color of your eyebrows should always be lighter than your hair color.
There's nothing more ugly to see a blonde with thick brown eyebrows. FAKE!
- Use pink colored blush to look younger, use peach/orange for mature effect.
- Blush on the center of your cheeks makes you look younger.
- Blush on the sides of your cheeks makes you look older.
- Only use lip gloss on the center of your lips. Guys aren't attracted to
a mouth full of gloss. Plus, the gloss will spread naturally throughout the day.
- Use a lip stain or lip pencil to fill in your lips instead of lipsticks.
Lipsticks are known for not lasting well. If you still want to use a lipstick:
Apply, dab off the excess product. Repeat for 2 times more. It will last longer now.
- Apply eyeliner in your lash line instead of on the lid. This way you get a super
natural looking eyeliner. Do this with a kohl pencil, not with a liquid liner!
During good weather its more important to me to be honest.
Also, whenever I will meet up with my boyfriend I tend to shave more.
Skin79 BB cream, specially the HOT PINK edition. Its one of the best in my opinion.
Especially when you have a fair skin color like me. Most BB creams are too dark.
I would NEVER recommend any BB creams from a non-Asian brand.
Specially like Garnier, 'l Oréal etc. They put in more foundation than cream.
Original BB cream is to lighten up the skin, not make it more brown.
So if you're trying out a BB cream in a local drugstore you'll see how dark they are.
That way you know you're dealing with a fake BB cream product.
Real Asian BB creams contain cream that's a sunblock and has at least SPF15.
Nope. I try to eat as healthy as possible though.
But most of the times its not really possible because I live at my parents.
My parents aren't really into extremely healthy food, so that sucks.
I'm used to it, mainly because of KPOP. Those guys are full of it.
However, sometimes its too much. I don't want a guy to look like he has
obviously more make-up than myself. That is just odd to me. Dunno why.
Men, just stick with some good lotions on your face, plus moisturizers.
If you really want to use eyeliner or something like that, I repeat:
"
Apply eyeliner in your lash line instead of on the lid. This way you get a super
natural looking eyeliner. Do this with a kohl pencil, not with a liquid liner!"
And if your skin isn't as flawless as you wanted it to be: Try BB cream for men.
This is NOT a foundation, nor make-up. Its a colored sun-block cream.
If you apply as it should, they won't be able to see that you applied this.
I have the most straight hair ever, which bothers me sometimes.
So from time to time I sleep with braids, which gives me curls the next day.
The reason I don't iron curl that often is because of HEAT and TIME.
Iron curling takes me very long, since my hair doesn't easily curl.
Mainly shampoo that varies every couple of months. Its actually really BAD
to maintain the same shampoo for a year or even longer. This way the
product stays onto your hair and skin, which makes your hair greasy & heavy.
CURE Aqua Gel Exfoliator. This product sells every 20 seconds in Japan.
This is the no.1 exfoliator in Japan. They never made a commercial for it.
So that makes me know that this product is legit and does what it promises.
I'd also want to try out some skincare product from Laneige.
At the moment I don't actually have a particular guru that inspires me.
Back in the days that used to be Michelle Phan, with her DYI videos.
But right now... I wouldn't know. I'm following a lot of these girls on Youtube.
I think it totally does. I happen to like Korean trends.
Which makes me look up Korean make-up and skincare trends online.
The Asian culture taught me a lot on how to improve your image.
Right now, I am 22 years old and YOUNGER looking than I was when I was 15.
I think that says a whole lot about the power of good skincare investment.
Do/did you have acne? Did you got rid of it?
If so, how?
Oh god, don't get me started. I had the worst break outs when I was 14.
And when I was 16 it got slowly better, but I still have the same acne right now.
Right now I'm trying to eliminate most of my break outs with Benzoyl Peroxide.
I highly recommend this! For me, this is the ONLY cream that actually works for me.
Its available in 2 types of intensity. Plus is really cheap and you last long with a tube.
I used this product on my back and chest as well. The acne there is GONE!
I'll be honest with you guys. I have no routine, never had any as well.
Because I'm highly convinced that if you keep the same products for a long time,
that it won't work anymore after you've been using it for so long.
The only thing that's in my daily 'routine' is the Benzoyl Peroxide and cream.
Because Benzoyl Peroxide does your skin to the extreme.
So you must have a cream that moisturizes to balance that out again.
In blue.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Kiseki made me realize I do my make-up like an asian... Not so bad I guess, it does make you look younger! I look way better than I did when I was 15 as well.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #15
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:

@ AG
Thank you for explaining jiu jutsu, because I had no idea what that really is.
Out of all those exercises, what do you enjoy the most?
With make-up on girls you said they should rather underdo it than overdo it.
That is exactly what my boyfriend says too. I think there are females who agree.
I know I do this big eyeliner sometimes, but whenever I'm free: Nothing at all.
I can understand men don't want their women to 'fake' their beauty as well.
Also, you are one of the few to fill in a serious recommendation; THANKS A LOT!
I agree coconut ingredients are THE BEST EVER haha.

Now I'm also going to fill in my own list btw:

In blue.
ideally, i would prefer if a woman wore nothing at all, however i understand that is hardly feasible.

which exercise do i enjoy the most? out of the activities at the gym, i'd say swimming. it's a whole body exercise and it's low/no impact on your joints, which most people complain about with a lot of other activities. jiu jutsu is really awesome too, but i keep getting all these bumps, bruises, and abrasions which i'm not a fan of. right now i have a nasty friction burn right on my nose.

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ Marko
@ -Naruto-
Yes, school food does suck indeed. We had loads of unhealthy stuff there.
So I do kinda get what you mean. And its not they offer a choice or something.
And what is that comment about 'School limits hairstyles' ?
Because, I've never heard of that in my entire life, besides Asian schools.
I know that in Japan you cannot wear any make-up as a girl. Nor dying your hair.
Can you explain that to me? Is that a rule? Or is it just how you experience it?
Also... you should really finish your acne cure for the shower o.o !!
The worst thing you can do is starting, but not finishing it entirely until its fully gone.
Because now, its most likely to be in your skin and it will develop AGAIN. Keke.
I know that sounds all horrible, but I learned it the truth, haha :P
My school has all of these random rules for "protection" you can't have certain hairstyles, like a mohawk. So I got a fauxhawk and they started throwing fits when it grew "too long". Also your hair has to be a natural birth color.
I never thought about it like that. I guess I should finish what I started then

edit: my favorite school rule is the one related to gangs. Even though there are none in our community. Basically you and a bunch of other people can't really be matching. These two peoples got in trouble for having the same colored shoelaces
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #17
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

@ -Naruto-
Thank you for explaining.
Really? For that? Just the laces...? Wow thats just... *derps*

@ AG
Oh wow, you do get a lot of injuries often?
Just be careful with your body ok? o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Kiseki made me realize I do my make-up like an asian... Not so bad I guess, it does make you look younger! I look way better than I did when I was 15 as well.
Haha thats really cool. Good thing!
If you want to learn more about the differences:
http://dutch-doll.blogspot.nl/2013/0...an-makeup.html

This is my newest blog entry I just made. Might be useful/interesting.

Old 04-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Nvm what I said, I do not do my make up like an asian.

- Cat like eyeliner, all the way into the inner corners of the eyes. Check.
- Natural eye shadows, aka nude eye shadows. Check.
- Huge lashes, several coats of mascara are build up, almost spider-like. Check.
- Curved and bold looking eyebrows. Check. No thin eyebrows tho. Too harsh imo.
- The color of the eyebrows are often darker than the hair color. Check.

Thank you blog, you have enlightened me.

Last edited by CrackFat; 04-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OMG! Mine, too ;_;
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #20
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Nvm what I said, I do not do my make up like an asian.

- Cat like eyeliner, all the way into the inner corners of the eyes. Check.
- Natural eye shadows, aka nude eye shadows. Check.
- Huge lashes, several coats of mascara are build up, almost spider-like. Check.
- Curved and bold looking eyebrows. Check. No thin eyebrows tho. Too harsh imo.
- The color of the eyebrows are often darker than the hair color. Check.

Thank you blog, you have enlightened me.
You are now a white person again
Although I think Asian makeup trend would look pretty cute on you.
You might want to save that for later, haha.
Most young people want to look older at first, more mature and sexy.
But when you reach the end of your 20's you want to look younger.
Trust me .. I actually never liked the whole American mature look.

Tags
beauty, care, health, kiseki