Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Gasai Yuno Vs Suzaku kugurugi

Distance: 50 meters
Yuno gets a knife and Suzaku gets a sword.
Anime and Manga feats
WHo wins
Old 04-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Gasai Yuno Vs Suzaku kugurugi

SPITE THREAD ALERT!

Suzuka dodges bullets and he's a trained soilder and he has the "live" command meaning he'll do anything it takes to survive any situation even if it's OOC while Yuno is just a crazy unstable girl with a knife.

Someone lock this thread
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yuno rapes, drop a car on his head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Yuno rapes, drop a car on his head.
Nope its a spite thread.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lol Sure, Yuno has shown better speed feats, better accuracy with a gun, and over all better physical skills. Suzaku needs a mech to shine.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
topchef
Banned

Quote:
lol Sure, Yuno has shown better speed feats, better accuracy with a gun, and over all better physical skills. Suzaku needs a mech to shine.
Suzaku dodged an onslaught from a gattling gun. He's fast enough to run up walls too. Yuno isn't shotting him and she's not faster.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yuno shot swat team members wearing full armor on the neck while she was running using a .32, you right, she sucks at accuracy, I'm sorry. Yuno dodged an onslaught explosions, you right, Gatling guns that need to move left and right are much faster then explosions under her feet. Yuno possesses powers from winning the first Diary Game. An example of such power is moving enormous structures through her will alone, such as when she tried to crush Yuki.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #8
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Suzaku goes all Spinzaku. GG.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #9
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Yuno shot swat team members wearing full armor on the neck while she was running using a .32, you right, she sucks at accuracy, I'm sorry. Yuno dodged an onslaught explosions, you right, Gatling guns that need to move left and right are much faster then explosions under her feet. Yuno possesses powers from winning the first Diary Game. An example of such power is moving enormous structures through her will alone, such as when she tried to crush Yuki.
never once said her accuracy sucks. She only had those powers for a brief moment and went back to being a normal girl by the end of the show. You forget Suzaku has the live command and he was fast enough to escape an exploding robot without even being seen. He's fast too. Yuno only goes super yuno when yuki's life is threatened but when he's not involved she's a normal girl. She was about to get raped by some guys in episode 6 and she was pretty much shouting and crying for yuki to save her. Yuki isn't in this fight for her to go yandere psycho on suzaku and he proceeds to spinzaku her in the face. As long ad yuki isn't in trouble she's a normal girl.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

It's not a spite thread. I thought it would be cool. Yuki was dodging the cars and stuff being thrown at him. Suzaku is clearly faster than him. So I thought it would be pretty cool. I won't be stupid and make spite threads unlike you. ^_^
Old 04-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
never once said her accuracy sucks. She only had those powers for a brief moment and went back to being a normal girl by the end of the show.

So. this thread is not normal girl vs Suzaku.

You forget Suzaku has the live command and he was fast enough to escape an exploding robot without even being seen. He's fast too.

No I don't, I just view it PIS, it's easy to "live" when you don't have cars being thrown at you, and He is fast in a mech, shown some BS ninja moments outside of fights.

Yuno only goes super yuno when yuki's life is threatened but when he's not involved she's a normal girl. She was about to get raped by some guys in episode 6 and she was pretty much shouting and crying for yuki to save her. Yuki isn't in this fight for her to go yandere psycho on suzaku and he proceeds to spinzaku her in the face. As long ad yuki isn't in trouble she's a normal girl.

point? this is a battle thread, the only power she can't make use of is
Yukiteru Diary, She needs Yuki to make full use of that, everything else is fair game.
Hmmmm

Old 04-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #12
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Just look at this

YouTube:

Old 04-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuno at the end of the series of course. When she realized that the things she saw in her diary, were her own feelings. If Suzaku gets his end anime feats, Yuno does too. That was completely biased.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #14
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Hmmmm
My point is that she's physically inferior in this fight and the diary only predicts events. What is she going to do run away and wait for the diary to do the work? Suzaku's live command will counter anything she tries to pull.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #15
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Guy did not read my post

Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Just look at this

YouTube:
Doesn't work.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Where is IWD and UC? I want to hear what they have to say. >_>
Old 04-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #18
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Yuno at the end of the series of course. When she realized that the things she saw in her diary, were her own feelings. If Suzaku gets his end anime feats, Yuno does too. That was completely biased.
How am I being biased
Old 04-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #19
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Doesn't work.
Really? It was Suzakus epic ninja skills, going all matrix and helicopter.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
How am I being biased
By saying that she's a normal girl, without realizing that the feelings that she had in the diary, were hers. She said it herself. But you stated that Suzaku keeps his 'live' command and that's not fair. Yuno is in her prime, meaning she has the modivation to fight just like when she was FIGHTING Yuki. So whether Yuki is there or not, she still has her feats.