Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #101
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youthful Explosion View Post
Okay, random conversation starter: which outfit do you like better Part I or Part II?

I like her Part II outfit better.
Part 2, she looks like a freakin mummy in Part 1 -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez12 View Post
ill join!
You're in!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #102
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Okay, random conversation starter: which outfit do you like better Part I or Part II?

I like her Part II outfit better.

I adore her Part II outfit. ^^ Never really liked her Part I outfit all that much. Dx To be honest, I didn't like many of the genin's Part I outfits...Ugh. Especially, Kiba's...I don't know why it bothered me, it just did.

Ooh, another random conversation starter:

Has anyone yet to find the second battle between Ino and Sakura? I know it's in the original Naruto series fillers...I just don't know where.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #103
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post

I adore her Part II outfit. ^^ Never really liked her Part I outfit all that much. Dx To be honest, I didn't like many of the genin's Part I outfits...Ugh. Especially, Kiba's...I don't know why it bothered me, it just did.

Has anyone yet to find the second battle between Ino and Sakura? I know it's in the original Naruto series fillers...I just don't know where.
YouTube! Search Ino vs. Sakura

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #104
skittlez12
Genin

skittlez12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is how much Ino is my fave-
skittlez12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #105
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
YouTube! Search Ino vs. Sakura
The only thing I found is the regular Chunin fight and something that made Ino seem weak when it comes to chakra control (Three-Tails Arc). Dx Agh, must find! Even if it is a filler, I still want to watch it because it's a fight between rivals!
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #106
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
The only thing I found is the regular Chunin fight and something that made Ino seem weak when it comes to chakra control (Three-Tails Arc). Dx Agh, must find! Even if it is a filler, I still want to watch it because it's a fight between rivals!
Really? Last time I checked, it was there....

Old 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #107
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Youthful Explosion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Her Part I outfit wasn't that bad, but not great either. About the only outfits I really liked from Part I were Lee's, Sakura's...and I think that's about it XD.

As for a second battle, no, I haven't. However, I might go rewatch their first battle just for the heck of it later.
"If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
"I knew it! That sword...It's your weapon, isn't it?!"

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Youthful Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #108
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Her Part I outfit wasn't that bad, but not great either. About the only outfits I really liked from Part I were Lee's, Sakura's...and I think that's about it XD.

As for a second battle, no, I haven't. However, I might go rewatch their first battle just for the heck of it later.
Ino's Part 1 outfit made her look like a mummy, IMO... and their fight was chock full of flashbacks, really emotional....

Old 07-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #109
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Ino's Part 1 outfit made her look like a mummy, IMO... and their fight was chock full of flashbacks, really emotional....
Well, just rewatched it for nostalgia sakes. Curse you Naruto. If he had just been quit Ino would have won XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #110
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Well, just rewatched it for nostalgia sakes. Curse you Naruto. If he had just been quit Ino would have won XD.
If she won, she would've gotten owned in the finals.... but it would've been nice to see her beat Sakura.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #111
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
If she won, she would've gotten owned in the finals.... but it would've been nice to see her beat Sakura.
Uhm, good point XD. Though she might have learned a few new tricks over that one month period if she had one and had a reason to.

On more random note, anyone ever make a Yamanaka OC for anything? I'm on a Naruto RP site and I made one. She's a bit of a Ino fangirl (she's very loyal to her clan, and holds Ino in a special regard*), though I had to tone her down on that a bit since she was a bit cloneish of Ino. She ended up some weird mix of Naruto (determination and fighting spirit) and Ino (slight vanity and fangirlism), with her looks based off of Ganty from the Legend of Zelda Manga 0_o. My favorite part; she uses flower petals as weapons. Nothing funnier than having explosive flower petals XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #112
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Uhm, good point XD. Though she might have learned a few new tricks over that one month period if she had one and had a reason to.

On more random note, anyone ever make a Yamanaka OC for anything? I'm on a Naruto RP site and I made one. She's a bit of a Ino fangirl (she's very loyal to her clan, and holds Ino in a special regard*), though I had to tone her down on that a bit since she was a bit cloneish of Ino. She ended up some weird mix of Naruto (determination and fighting spirit) and Ino (slight vanity and fangirlism), with her looks based off of Ganty from the Legend of Zelda Manga 0_o. My favorite part; she uses flower petals as weapons. Nothing funnier than having explosive flower petals XD.
True, true.

No, I don't RP, but that sounds like some cool jutsu/weapons you made for her.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #113
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
True, true.

No, I don't RP, but that sounds like some cool jutsu/weapons you made for her.
Eh, not that great. She's only a Genin, so to keep it balanced the petals are weaken than a normal explosive note or shuriken (she also uses them for shuriken). They make up for it in that in numbers, and the fact that all she has to do to refill her ammo is to find some flowers and pick them XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #114
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Eh, not that great. She's only a Genin, so to keep it balanced the petals are weaken than a normal explosive note or shuriken (she also uses them for shuriken). They make up for it in that in numbers, and the fact that all she has to do to refill her ammo is to find some flowers and pick them XD.
Nice... would be quite powerful if she was a Jonin.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #115
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Nice... would be quite powerful if she was a Jonin.
I did plan once she was allowed to get higher ranked jutsus to switch from petals to full fledged flowers to up the power. I still have to think of more idea for flower-themed jutsus. And Yamanaka ones. If my memory serves, she knows all the basic Academy jutsu, the Mind-Body Transfer, the Hair Trap (a nod to the Sakura vs. Ino fight), and those flower petal things.

Overall a rounded fighter, though she's currently in a sparring match with her Inuzuka teammate (sadly, there were no Genins available for the Ino-Shika-Cho team, so she got stuck with an Inuzuka OC and Hanabi XD) and is on the run. Her flowery smell gives away her position XD.

Still waiting for a chance to have her RP in a thread with Ino. That should be fun.

Now then, need to think of something to steer the conversation back towards Ino.Uhm, any ideas?

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #116
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I did plan once she was allowed to get higher ranked jutsus to switch from petals to full fledged flowers to up the power. I still have to think of more idea for flower-themed jutsus. And Yamanaka ones. If my memory serves, she knows all the basic Academy jutsu, the Mind-Body Transfer, the Hair Trap (a nod to the Sakura vs. Ino fight), and those flower petal things.

Overall a rounded fighter, though she's currently in a sparring match with her Inuzuka teammate (sadly, there were no Genins available for the Ino-Shika-Cho team, so she got stuck with an Inuzuka OC and Hanabi XD) and is on the run. Her flowery smell gives away her position XD.

Still waiting for a chance to have her RP in a thread with Ino. That should be fun.

Now then, need to think of something to steer the conversation back towards Ino.Uhm, any ideas?
Favorite Ino pairing?

Old 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #117
Sianeka
Apprentice Genin

Sianeka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd like to join in the fun since my sister cosplays as Ino... and chose Ino avatar...
Sianeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #118
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianeka View Post
I'd like to join in the fun since my sister cosplays as Ino... and chose Ino avatar...
Okay, you're in!

Old 07-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #119
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Favorite Ino pairing?
Well, like I said I'm not big on pairings outside of NaruHina and NaruSasku, so I don't have any well built feelings on it. So for Ino, I'd probably go with ShikaIno. Sai and Sasuke don't seem like the romance types, so that just leaves Shikamaru left for a love interest for Ino.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #120
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Well, like I said I'm not big on pairings outside of NaruHina and NaruSasku, so I don't have any well built feelings on it. So for Ino, I'd probably go with ShikaIno. Sai and Sasuke don't seem like the romance types, so that just leaves Shikamaru left for a love interest for Ino.
SasuIno.... >.>

Wonder if Ino'll take over for Ibiki as the 1st Chunin Exam proctor when she's older....

Tags
ino is awesome