Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.
Default BG convo #80: Eldritch Fiction

What know ye of horrorterrors?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #80: Eldritch Fiction

Anru is actually over 20? I thought he was much younger than that in his manner of typing.

So English is not his first language. COuld that have contributed to misunderstanding of his age?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I thought so too. I'm glad I refused his marriage proposal. Bet Maruko feels guilty about telling him to marry me.
Where is that little bugger?

EDIT
WHY THE HELL, IS DL BUMPING OLD THREADS?!
That Necromancer!! D:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 04-18-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Naw wishful, you tryna get married

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 04-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was attending a forum wedding, Zoro.
Arnu and the males where trying to look for lady friends.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Anru is actually over 20? I thought he was much younger than that in his manner of typing.

So English is not his first language. COuld that have contributed to misunderstanding of his age?
not sure about that, there are more than a few posters who's primary language isn't english Maruko being one of them..and you can tell he's an adult or close to it or at least comes off more mature

Anru./is a lot like Fireshadow guy acts like a child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
16 years and up most females were or are, that he's tried to sway. He keeped trying his hand on with someone in a thread this year after them saying no, then in tc he tried getting information out of another, like phone number..where they live and that.

As for stalking off the forum, I believe it was Kiseki and Crackfat..Kiseki spoke a little about it one time and another said that they spoke about that with them as well. Like I said though, I'm not sure how that actually all went down.
oh lovely.. why is he still here? Also his conduct in the dictionary thread trying to cover it up is despicable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Oh yeah that's a pedo alright.
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Wait he's in his 20's and considers FT and naruto to be high quality?

That's just effing sad, nevermind the creeper/pedo stuff
I can forgive preteens and teens for liking Naruto..well Preteens but not Teens by the time you're almost eighteen you should have a better grasp of quality fiction

but really..I guess he thinks the Genins are cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Another one?
looks like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Can't Anru see this thread though? Just curious.. So he'll see that IWD was bringing up about treating him the way people treated, well..eagle.
yes Anru can see this thread, and I want him to be judged in public by his peers and I want him to know exactly what everyone thinks of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Your point?
what this man said

Old 04-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Lol. Before we know it faire's gonna get her GROOVE on and wind up turning into some sort of lust crazed pixie.

on her wedding night

Last edited by setsun; 04-18-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like Fairy Tail only because its entertaining as in makes you interested but not because its high quality.

Naruto is alright quality especially in shonen standards. Thats the thing though shonen manga is not something for high quality usually.

I appreciate Kishimoto for some good solid themes other mangakas didn't bother to do or literary authors never bothered to do, but to put it nicely I wanted better execution, I mean he can write well sometimes and he has those awesome moments but its rare and there are many major criticisms I can make of the series.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #9
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Lol. Before we know it faire's gonna get her GROOVE on and wind up turning into some sort of lust crazed pixie.

on her wedding night

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.The Game strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

All I can say about this Anru dude is.......

Old 04-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #11
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

@fairie

Read the tiny dim grey print
Old 04-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh I read it.. What I wanna know is why you thinking that far ahead? O.o

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm not but your pparents might be. Hell they may already have aranged for you to be a pawn in getting your family on the fast track to wealth in whatever business your father works in

Last edited by setsun; 04-18-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #14
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My father is retired....
I know he really wants to be rich but he won't sell me

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
All I can say about this Anru dude is.......

this pretty much and i like the fact that he seemed honestly shocked people weren't going to let him live that down...like after doing something that horrible you deserve a second chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I like Fairy Tail only because its entertaining as in makes you interested but not because its high quality.

Naruto is alright quality especially in shonen standards. Thats the thing though shonen manga is not something for high quality usually.

I appreciate Kishimoto for some good solid themes other mangakas didn't bother to do or literary authors never bothered to do, but to put it nicely I wanted better execution, I mean he can write well sometimes and he has those awesome moments but its rare and there are many major criticisms I can make of the series.
I agree with the last bit..Kishimoto is the epitome of wasted potential and horribly executed good ideas...he's also however botched retcons..pandered to fanservice of the lowest denomination and abandoned any attempt at cerebral writing which makes it a lot less tolerable

Old 04-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #16
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Not sell. Tho classically it was entirely expected for the groom to be(or his family, particuarly his father) to strike a deal with the father of the bride for his approval of the marriage.

In fact this sort of marriage brokering still isn't entirely uncommon in more traditional and less developed parts of the world

Also the word "wed" originally referred to the goods, services and/or livestock used in the nuptial bartering
Old 04-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #17
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Blah Blah Blah

If that's the case, it explains why he wants me to look and dress more "womanly"

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 04-18-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Moving to separate post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #18
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Indeed it would.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #19
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Who's this Gohan dude and why did Scyther sell him KD?
I finally checked my email

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Who's this Gohan dude and why did Scyther sell him KD?
I finally checked my email
depends..it's entirely possible that this Gohan is Astner or one of Astners cronies and if that's the case expect the forum to be absorbed by the movie codec/phenom brigade

Closed Thread