Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #2261
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (These are Quinn-tessential kinds of puns)

annoying games where you are crushing mid but top and bot are losing badly and then you get a 4 or 5 on 1 happen while are teammates are who knows where

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #2262
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I alone crushed mid lane. I got all the way to their inhib by myself, but my team wouldn't even remotely listen to me. They were actually getting mad at me for NOT chasing people for kills. Without me, they got wrecked. With me, they wouldn't take towers.

I just couldn't win.
And this is the core problem with League of Legends more than any other game I've played in the past. Individual skill is not enough.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #2263
Euron

Euron saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post

I'm CLAWING my way out of Elo Hell. Today two kids (one on the other team) asked me what I was doing in their division after I rolled lane. LMAO. But when I first started playing ranked I don't think I was ready.

For all the LoLers on here getting to level 30. Don't play ranked until you are absolutely ready and are comfortable with a champ for all 5 roles. Also, make the first 10 games count, I can't stress this enough. Don't be like me and get placed in bronze q.q Find a good partner to duo with and dont play the same lane try to make the chances of a carry feeding as low as possible.
ELO hell is a myth, as if you're good enough, you will be able to win enough games to get yourself out.

Yes, first 10 matches are important, but so are the next 20 or so matches you play. Take my smurf for example, I got placed into silver IV when I was done with my 10 placement matches. However, After winning the next 6 games in a row, i suddenly found myself in Silver I. In other words, I skipped Silver II and Silver III.

Ranked isn't as scary as people want to be here, but I do recommend becoming comfortable with 3-4 champions for every role before you start ranked.

Euron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #2264
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Euron's a lot like a former president giving a dream speech.

Inb4 It's not hard

all you gotta do is just win the public vote and it's all k

As for anyone here in bronze or feeling stuck, you'll feel that way until you bottom out. Once you start to understand how to be a better teammate, you'll win more games.

When I was 800 elo, I was stuck until I mained jungle. Using mid or top or even adc in those levels of play doesn't get you wins.Babysitting idiots and making sure they have so much gold that it doesn't even matter how bad they are, will get you wins.

Unless you're a heavy roaming carry like diana mid who ganks more than she farms or a a good kassidin roamer, chances are being fed as riven will get you nowhere in bronze.

Also, learning jungle also helped my own ganking ability and working with a champion who doesn't herp a derp 200 cs by 200 minutes.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #2265
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

All i do is kill noobs

...They honor me anyways

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #2266
Euron

Euron saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Euron's a lot like a former president giving a dream speech.

When I was 800 elo, I was stuck until I mained jungle. Using mid or top or even adc in those levels of play doesn't get you wins.Babysitting idiots and making sure they have so much gold that it doesn't even matter how bad they are, will get you wins.

Unless you're a heavy roaming carry like diana mid who ganks more than she farms or a a good kassidin roamer, chances are being fed as riven will get you nowhere in bronze.
Fine, I'll give you guys a better guide:

PART 1: Roles

First of all, a lot of poeple who complain about ELO hell only knows how to play 2-3 roles. That's not enough. You need to have some knowledge of how to play every role, even if you have some roles you're better at. In normals, try play the other roles a little, so you can at least get a general idea on how to play it. This way, if your team is unreasonable, you can still be useful.

"Best Roles":
The "Best Roles" for soloqueue - if you're actually better than your ELO - is carries. It doesn't matter if your team is bad if you can 1v5 the enemy team, right? AP carry, Top carry or AD carry doesn't matter. Some of you have seen me play Vayne with you in normals and know how I can kill most of the enemy team on my own. You want carries who can secure kills early on and snowball hard. Katarina, Akali, Vayne, Jax, Lux and Irelia are all good examples of carries that snowball very hard. Note that there are way too many characters to name, and these are just examples.

Jungling/Roaming mid:
The 2nd best way to carry is to make sure your allies are winning their lanes. You do this by ganking them until they are pounded down so hard they can't get up again. Since this is the jungler's main job, it's a good way to carry your team to victory. Roaming mids/tops who ganks other lanes a lot (read: TF, Diana, Lux, Shen, Pantheon etc) also does this role well, as well as anyone with teleport (or globals) mid or top. Best part of this strategy is that you don't even have to win your own lane, but it's very helpful if you do.

I'm forced to fill - what to do?
Well, someone needs to do the job no one else wants to do right? No one is supporting? So you're forced to do it. No problem! The trick here is that you have to trust your team and support them well. Trusting them doesn't mean placing all your eggs in one basket however, so the champion you pick is very important. You want a support who can become a carry or somehow significantly affect fights later on, so Nidalee, Lux, Blitzcrank, Thresh etc are the best picks. Taric, Leona and Lulu are good picks if you think you can trust your duo partner to win lane.

Part 2 coming when I'm done playing these games

Euron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:30 AM   #2267
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

made a ranked team thingy that I'll likely never use it's named Team Viz and I used Viz NF as the tag

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #2268
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euron View Post
ELO hell is a myth, as if you're good enough, you will be able to win enough games to get yourself out.

Yes, first 10 matches are important, but so are the next 20 or so matches you play. Take my smurf for example, I got placed into silver IV when I was done with my 10 placement matches. However, After winning the next 6 games in a row, i suddenly found myself in Silver I. In other words, I skipped Silver II and Silver III.

Ranked isn't as scary as people want to be here, but I do recommend becoming comfortable with 3-4 champions for every role before you start ranked.
It's a myth huh. How about you go check my stats from my most recent 20 matches and tell me that again. Please do. Elo hell is very real, just because you had the fortune of being matched with decent teammates that don't hamper your ability to play your role don't assume that everyone shares your luck. In my elo their are numerous afkers, trolls, and generally inexperienced players.

Like I said before I made a mistake by doing some of my placement matches while not being completely prepared but as I am now I can do my job well in every single role and my team will still lose. My last 15 games I have lost as a result of other lanes feeding, afks, poor team fights, or teammates raging at each other and ruining the chemistry. I would say I win my lane 75% of the time. In solo queue your team matters as much as your skill.

And before you say that I don't examine myself trust me I do. I'm aware of my own weaknesses in mechanics as well as map awareness but I'm certainly not bronze level in either of those categories. And as a teammate I must be doing something right since I just got awarded honor ribbons for three different categories yesterday and the "leadership through communication" one is what shows up on my box before each game.

The way the system is set up punishes you more for a loss than it does reward you for a win, and you can consistently perform well while staying stagnant in your division.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #2269
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Negative on half your games, 2 of which are semi-carry roles and 2 of which are tanks. You build no magic pen and try to cheese champions like lux and caitlyn.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #2270
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Negative on half your games, 2 of which are semi-carry roles and 2 of which are tanks. You build no magic pen and try to cheese champions like lux and caitlyn.
For once bacon did not give noob answer

Old 04-20-2013, 10:55 AM   #2271
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
For once bacon did not give noob answer
Noob and proud of it

Quote:

Old 04-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #2272
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Carry me, Bacon.

*goes limp*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #2273
Bacon

Awards Showcase

k so pro guides are really helpful, a lil tweaking of aki and she is still ok.

btw dev, I can't

*plays more assasins

Quote:

Old 04-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #2274
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Carry me, Bacon.

*goes limp*
What a scrub

Old 04-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #2275
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Haters.

Main Elise and I can carry fine. ;_;
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #2276
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

You mean rappel onto a minion on accident and get killed

Old 04-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #2277
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haters.

Main Elise and I can carry fine. ;_;
Elise is semi cheese,but thats ok

xD

Quote:

Old 04-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #2278
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

My main concern is trying to figure out why this thread always has an extra page XD
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #2279
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Some glitch caused by dem quasis

Quote:

Old 04-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #2280
Bacon

Awards Showcase

niqqa gets pentas without hands, I can't even play without a mouse. gg we can surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qL1h-9hlmhY

Quote: