Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Minato (4th Hokage) vs Itachi Uchiha

Could the Flying Rajin best the Tsukyomi?

Or will Minato be defeated at the hands of Izanami and the Totsuka Blade?

Debate here.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Minato (4th Hokage) vs Itachi Uchiha

Oh god not this again
Prepare to be invaded by the fan boys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

We will never hear the end of this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

This thread has been done multiple times and Itachi ends up winning every time.

With
-amaterasu
-genjutsu (point or eye contact)
-Susanoo armor protection

The only way Minato has a chance is if he can summong Gama fast enough
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I did not know people had done this before.

I am sorry *facepalms*

Old 04-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

No don't feel bad. At least you tried. Good idea at least
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

It had been bugging me for a while. I didn't realized something like this had caused flame wars and fanboy arguments in the past, much less had been attempted before.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
I did not know people had done this before.

I am sorry *facepalms*
Actually don't facepalm.

Itachi vs Minato is something that is quite a divisive issue across the internet.

I don't recall Itachi winning every time here either then again I don't remember the last time we did Itachi vs Minato.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:56 PM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Minatos only Chance would be blitzing which hes the best at in the entire manga.

It basically comes to can minato blitz itachi before he manages to form susanoo(at which point minato is scr*wed.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #10
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
This thread has been done multiple times and Itachi ends up winning every time.

With
-amaterasu
-genjutsu (point or eye contact)
-Susanoo armor protection

The only way Minato has a chance is if he can summong Gama fast enough
- Jiraiya could easily avoid amaterasu so I'm pretty sure Minato could, WITH HIS SPACE/TIME JUTSU
- Genjutsu.. please. The way Minato fights I don't see why he would even need to make eye contact
- Susano has no armor, that was the mirror Itachi had obtained. Even with that the mirror is guarding the front of Susano only. Minato can go from behind in an instant

Itachi wins every time? That is pathetic. Itachi wins even against NAGATO in the polls because of you pathetic fanboys who overestimate Uchihas. Fanboys need to accept the fact that Uchiha aren't invincible. I bet even Deidara would stand a chance against Itachi.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 AM   #11
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Umm.... I have to say that Minato would win. Both of these guys are my favorite characters in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, but I just enjoy Minato more! Minato was especially accredited for his deduction capabilities when he was a student and full ninja. This would help him immensely. Also, Susanoo'o has grievous effects on the user. While effective, you have to end the battle quickly. Amaterasu can be avoided with speed. and genjutsu is a simple matter. Put your headband over your eyes. Minato was an exceptional Sensory ninja. He wouldn't need his sight to know where the Uchiha was.
........Are they gone yet?

Nauto of Suburbia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

One question: can Minato warp away Susano'o itself like he did with Kyuubi?
Kyuubi is made entirely of chakra, just like Susano'o is.
Just asking.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

DAAAAMMMMMM******* Why didn't I think of that?!?!?! Still, I think it would put him at risk what with the amount of chakra it would take. When he did it with the 9-tails, he was exhausted afterwards....

Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #14
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But the amount of chakra Kyuubi has is > the chakra Itachi has.
Hundreds of times >.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #15
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Yes... But the jutsu is relevant on the size of what he is transporting. Susannoo'o is pretty big at times.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It is, but if he did warp it Itachi would just use it again....and ruin his body and eyes. xD
Old 04-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #17
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

My point exactly about Susannoo'o s weaknesses. Itachi is a worthy adversary, just not a Hokage...

Old 04-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #18
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauto of Suburbia View Post
My point exactly about Susannoo'o s weaknesses. Itachi is a worthy adversary, just not a Hokage...
Ok I've been roped into this now Oh dear xD

I'll simply say that Itachi had the mind of a Hokage at the age 7.. that speaks for itself..
And Itachi is easily above Kage tier in my opinion

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #19
Hatake_Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Hatake_Naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Minato could use his space time barrier thingy and deflect Itachi's attacks
Hatake_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I do remember that he blocked a biju bomb, and shot it directly in back of Konoha.

Tags
flying rajin, itachi, izanami, minato, rasengan, susano'o