Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: European culture vs Asian culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
While I'm sure my knowledge is severely lacking on both, I tend to find Asian culture a bit more "interesting" because it's lest familiar to me growing up in the Westernized world. Of course, so many classic stories come from European culture it'd be hard to choose. Especially since all the basic narratives and conflicts are drilled into our head at a young age. I suppose my curiosity is part of what keeps me so interested in anime although I'm not sure how well it portrays Asian culture.

I'm pretty sure he meant hispanic as in Latin American. Latin American culture for the most part is a mixture of European, Native, and African culture, so yeah I think it's pretty cool.

Does Asian culture involve Indian culture too or are we talking mostly about Oriental Asians? Because those are two pretty unique groups that fall into the same category.

Since we're doing everyone, I'd throw African culture into the discussion here but it's been so intertwined with and influenced by European and Middle Eastern culture at this point that it'd be pretty difficult.
It's still Spain's culture cultural influence.
Good post though.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #22
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You act as if the Natives of the Americas had no cultural effect on my people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #23
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You act as if the Natives of the Americas had no cultural effect on my people.
They had, but that's not Hispanic influence, that's Native American cultural influence.
Hispanic = related to Spain

And this thread is about Europe vs. Asia, not Hispanic vs. Asia lol
Old 04-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #24
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

However, in the eyes of the US Census Bureau, Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, or any country of origin, this is how I view the word Hispanic, and until they add the word Latin American in every test and Census as a choice of race, I will keep using Hispanic.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #25
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thread = Europe vs Asia

Anything that has to do with Spain and Hispania (Spain during Roman period) is Hispanic.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
It's still Spain's culture cultural influence.
Good post though.
That's like saying African-Americans are got their culture from Britain's cultural influence. The colonizers definitely have their effect because they create the medium for the cultures to develop but the cultures themselves are separate entities.

Quote:
They had, but that's not Hispanic influence, that's Native American cultural influence.
Hispanic = related to Spain

And this thread is about Europe vs. Asia, not Hispanic vs. Asia lol
It's not one or the other but a mixture of the three. Hispanic is a broad stroke category spawned by America's racial and ethnic awkwardness. In the context it's used for most surveys of census data it refers to Portugese speaking countries as well. For example, Brazilians while Latin American aren't technically Hispanic but still get categorized as such.

But in relation to the thread topic, does Asian include Indian? Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
However, in the eyes of the US Census Bureau, Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, or any country of origin, this is how I view the word Hispanic, and until they add the word Latin American in every test and Census as a choice of race, I will keep using Hispanic.
^I agree.

Although I still don't think that Latin American belongs in the race category since there are no accepted phenotypical characteristics for latinos. They can be blonde, brunette, have an afro...wide nose narrow nose it doesn't matter. Selena Gomez is just as Latina as Zoe Saldana.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #27
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Asains.. Already stated. ^ They made great inventions, and most of there religions did not fight over the stuipiest crap like power, money, religion. They were more at peace with that. Not to say they did not have war, but nothing like the Euros.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #28
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Again.
THREAD = EUROPE VS ASIA

Latin American culture you guys debate about is not the topic of the thread.
EUROPE. ASIA.
Not Peru, Argentina, Mexico etc.
EUROPE. ASIA.
France, Germany, Slovakia, England, (and other places influenced mainly by European culture)
etc. vs. China, Japan, India, Laos etc.

Let's about talk about the topic

Thanks, Shisko, for posting.

Last edited by Maruko; 04-16-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #29
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

There is no need to argue about who's is Hispanic and what is what.
I just need help for the paper.
Follow Shisko's post and give me reasons.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #30
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

BUT U NO ANSWER MY QUESTION >.<

Does Asian culture count India. And if this is for a paper are you supposed to just compare and contrast or say which one you think is better?

@Shisko Shi

I don't know man. I don't think it's fair to play this judge countries by bloodshed game because Asian's done some pretty messed up things as well.

Let's go down the sociocultural checklist here...

Racial Inequality A: X E: X
Gender Inequality A: X E: X
Religious Persecution A: meh E: X
Forceful Colonization A:meh E: XXX (most definitely)
Lack of Social Mobility A: X E: X
Xenophobia A: XXX E: X

Europe definitely wins out on the negatives but both of those places sound like really sh*tty places to live historically imo.

Last edited by Muffintop; 04-16-2013 at 01:55 PM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #31
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Read my previous posts. India counts. Everything in Asia counts.
I must say which is better and why.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #32
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

European culture. So much of what we practice today is influenced by European culture, especially the classical antiquity period.

Last edited by Muffintop; 04-16-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #33
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
BUT U NO ANSWER MY QUESTION >.<

Does Asian culture count India. And if this is for a paper are you supposed to just compare and contrast or say which one you think is better?

@Shisko Shi

I don't know man. I don't think it's fair to play this judge countries by bloodshed game because Asian's done some pretty messed up things as well.

Let's go down the sociocultural checklist here...

Racial Inequality A: X E: X
Gender Inequality A: X E: X
Religious Persecution A: meh E: X
Forceful Colonization A:meh E: XXX (most definitely)
Lack of Social Mobility A: X E: X
Xenophobia A: XXX E: X

Europe definitely wins out on the negatives but both of those places sound like really sh*tty places to live historically imo.

They created the compass and had silk and spices.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #34
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

While one can say which culture is more richer, no one can answer this
Quote:
I must say which is better and why.
without bias.
People have different perspectives and so what I may find appealing may be totally bland to another person.
Quote:
Which is more interesting?
Let's talk about art, history, heritage, language, folklore and customs.
Give reasons why you like either more, I want to write something for school.
Basically, Europe vs Asia paper on which culture is richer.
If it's a matter of expressing what I like than I shall say that there are elements that I find interesting in both the European and Asian cultures; the latter is more diverse in my opinion. Take the linguistics for instance and the variety of writing systems in Asia.
About the heritage...I find the Roman architecture here quite intriguing ...and also the gothic influence of the medieval period...and no it's not just because I live here and it's part of the English heritage. Customs...they are kinda more interesting in Asia...perhaps because they are retained better there and often dictated by religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
They created the compass and had silk and spices.
Not just the compass...many other things...mathematics?

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_dreamer View Post
While one can say which culture is more richer, no one can answer this without bias.
People have different perspectives and so what I may find appealing may be totally bland to another person.

If it's a matter of expressing what I like than I shall say that there are elements that I find interesting in both the European and Asian cultures; the latter is more diverse in my opinion. Take the linguistics for instance and the variety of writing systems in Asia.
About the heritage...I find the Roman architecture here quite intriguing ...and also the gothic influence of the medieval period...and no it's not just because I live here and it's part of the English heritage. Customs...they are kinda more interesting in Asia...perhaps because they are retained better there and often dictated by religion.

I wouldn't say they invented mathematics, per say. Math is something that popped up around the world, in various forms, that eventually was refined by other cultures.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #36
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
I wouldn't say they invented mathematics, per say. Math is something that popped up around the world, in various forms, that eventually was refined by other cultures.
What she said.

Different cultures have made their own forms of mathematics. The Mayans, Indians, Greeks and Chinese all developed separate math systems. Our mathematics today comes mainly from ideas developed in Greece and ancient India. Algebra and other topics were taken from India to Arabia, where they were transfered to Europe. Calculus was developed in Europe by Isaac Newton etc. So the invention of mathematics shouldn't be associated with one single continent.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #37
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
No I didn't say they invented it...though looking back at Shisko shi's post, the word 'created' was used and so I should have been clearer. So what I meant was that they contributed towards it

Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #38
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So are we debating over which culture is better, or on which culture do you find to be more interesting? This thread has already failed from the start if we are discussing about the former.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_dreamer View Post

no actually the first culture to use wide spread an advance math were the Egyptians and it was largely because of a dude named Imhotep *insert the mummy theme here* the Egyptians also invented complex surgery of the brain and the eye, modern wound care and discovered the use of mold as an antibiotic eight thousand years before penicillin pills existed- they're feats in architecture need no mention- they seriously were lightyears ahead of their time. Know how whenever someone tries to PC world history by declaring an Asian explorer discovered the Americans? the only two cultures no ones ever laughed at when they suggested it back in the day were the ancestors of the Moari people and the Egyptians (it still turned out to be BS but people took the theory very seriously as opposed to denouncing the historians as idiots)

at what Shisko Shi said LOL @ anyone thinking Asian culture is the most influential in the world or superior, between the Renaissance, and the creation of global empires, music and literature and philosophy ten thousand years from now people will still be discussing Beethoven and Socrates (to be fair Confucius too but sheer volume of western thinkers spewing out influential work) not to take any credit away from Asia..India and China are some of the oldest cultures in the world

as for who has the greatest villains toss up between the lords of the first Chinese civilization the only nation in the history of the world where the average citizens rose up in open rebellion because the human sacrifices and blood orgies were so depraved that all social classes said "screw it" and took them down from within..

Geghis Khans who antics need no description beyond "me and my sons are more or less single handedly responsible for how irreparable screwed up Russia, Eastern Europe and the middle east are because we literally took advanced and amazing golden cities on hills and LOLpwned them so hard they ended up back in the stone age with cultural PTSD for hundreds and hundreds years after"

and Adolf Hitler and The Imperial Japanese family who between them arguably are responsible for sixty million deaths

and the Mao and Stalin who have a combined similar body count

so you know East and West are evenly matched here

as for "most ancient and arguably most advanced culture" The Aborigines of Australia are IIRC the oldest continuous culture that hasn't changed in the history of man kind IIRC they claim to be forty thousand years old and there is evidence to support an age half that date

think about that..either fifteen thousand or thirty five thousand years before Egyptians, ten or thirty thousand years before the Chinese and Hindus..their ancestors flung themselves across the pacific and colonized one of the most brutal continents in the world and then civilized..Europe and Asia were huddled in caves practicing drawing based witch craft and just learning how to worship the dead

these guys were building the first empire

if true..its amazing to even think about and incredibly humbling

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 04-23-2013 at 04:22 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #40
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Awards Showcase

^ Interesting stuff.

You are right about Egyptians & mathematics. I would just look at those pyramids and say these guys knew their maths. And we are talking BCs not ADs!! Forget the Greek's Archimedes constant, those Egyptians had sussed out their pi or maybe they had something better than the pi!!!.

I wanted to mention Genghis Khan in my earlier post too for some reason...but got lazy. If there were tyrant rulers in Asia that killed many than the west had its share of equally notorious leaders too.

All in all - one should look at the facts....history in particular. It can be as simple as that. Attaching the superiority banner to a single culture depicts lack of knowledge (perhaps lack of traveling too!). However it's a completely different question as to why how these cultures contributed to say - quality of life etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Europe and Asia were huddled in caves practicing drawing based witch craft and just learning how to worship the dead
practicing drawing
All civilizations started poorly. Why some 'evolved' faster than the others? is a question that an anthropologist can write an entire text book about. I mean we are not just talking about one factor here.

Last edited by Fighting_dreamer; 04-23-2013 at 04:25 PM.