Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool Mafia War Rp: Foxhound Cartel

Name of your character: Ramon Zorro
Mafia name: Foxhound Cartel
Mob crest:
Spoiler:

Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code
Alistado
Spoiler:

Subordinar
Spoiler:

Empresa

Spoiler:

Isabella Zorro: Ramon's daugther, this is her rank.

Spoiler:

Isabella wearing her Motorcycle armor

Isabella on her Motorcycle

Campo
Spoiler:

Ramon Zorro
Spoiler:

Front View

Back View

Your BackStory: Ramon was born in Puerto Rico in 1980. He did not grow up in PR though because his dad had problems with the US Government and soon moved to Colombia to avoid getting arrested. Roman grow up in war, at 4 He saw his friends blow up in front of him. At the age of 6 He gunned down his Mom's murderer, his own father, soon after words he would steal money and food to stay alive. At 12 He was a hitman for the gangs in Brazil and Colombia, during that time he would read a lot of books based on warfare and tactics. At 19, Ramon formed a Gang of 20 men and women and called it FoxHound, and trained his solders, after 3 months of training, he walked into the Favela of Brazil with his gang, and in 24 days he took it over, with no casualties on his end. After words He traveled to Bogota, Colombia, by him self, to a secret meeting with all the Gangs and Cartels of Colombia, and they all joined Foxhound. after this He started to spread Drugs to the far reaches of the planet, this caught the attention of The United States Government, British prominent, and the Republique Francaise, and they started there war on "Drugs". He has defeated 5 military units so far in the past 13 years, 1 was a US Marine unit, 1 was a Black Op group from the US as will, one was S.A.S, 1 was a French Foreign Legion, and the last one as a Mercenary group from Blackwater. Ramon as of now is 32, He has started to expand his
territory onto Mexico and Florida.

Mob Ranks (Lowest to Highest)
Alistado = The Pawns
Subordinar = The Drug Dealers
Empresa = The Enforcers
Campo = The Assassins
*note* The Empresa and The Campo hold the same power but do different jobs.
General = Ramon
Mob Type: Cartel

Location pics

Amazon Forest Hq
Spoiler:

Favela Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Spoiler:

Bogota, Colombia
Spoiler:

Locations we are trying to take over

Chiapas, Mexico
Spoiler:

Miami, Florida
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-16-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Mafia War Rp: Foxhound Cartel

A helicopter flies over the tranquil skies of the forest, and comes to a stop at a helipad. It slowly lands, and a door opens. Vito steps out, along with 3 Ragazzi (Bodyguard) level soldiers. Vito steps down, dressed in a fine suit, and walks towards the mansion. He walks into the house, and walks in.

"Hello, I would like to speak to Ramon Zoro, if I may. I have important matters to discuss with him." Vito said. The Ragazzi stood, and looked around the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vito:

Spoiler:

The theme for the landing:

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(playing in the house)

*The Campo waiting in the helipad living room greets you, He is armed with a Famas G2 with a bayonet attached to it
Spoiler:

Campo: Buenas tardes, El General is expecting you Senor Vito.

*The Campo begins to walk to the office, but stops in the Office waiting room*

Campo: I'm sorry but I must ask your guardaespaldas to stay here with me.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"That's fine. Ragazzi, venite qui mentre io parlo con il piombo mafioso." Vito said, telling his bodyguards to stay where they are.

"Okay, let's go."

Old 04-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*The Campo opens the door for you, and stands guard at the front you step in, and he closes the door for you*

*The Office had a huge balcony connected to it*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ramon: Hello Vito, I hope the flight was good for you, care for some Jack aimgo?

*Ramon was outside on the Balcony, enjoying the beauty of the forest*

Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vito sat down in a chair across the desk from Ramon.

"The flight was nice. Always good to get out of Italia once and a while." He said.

Ramon then offered him a drink.

"Sure. But let's get down to business. As you know, I have just put up territories in America. I know that you want to get your products from your territories to America, and you don't want to go through the Yachos' Mexico. I offer an alternative. You need a port. I control Florida, and that's the key point here. So, how about an alliance? You get free access to the Florida ports to ship your products, and in return, I get 20% of the profits on a monthly basis. How does this sound?" Vito asked.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Vito sat down in a chair across the desk from Ramon.

"The flight was nice. Always good to get out of Italia once and a while." He said.

Ramon then offered him a drink.

"Sure. But let's get down to business. As you know, I have just put up territories in America. I know that you want to get your products from your territories to America, and you don't want to go through the Yachos' Mexico. I offer an alternative. You need a port. I control Florida, and that's the key point here. So, how about an alliance? You get free access to the Florida ports to ship your products, and in return, I get 20% of the profits on a monthly basis. How does this sound?" Vito asked.
*Ramon pulls out a bottle of Jack and hands you glass cup, he then fills it up*

Ramon: Sounds good, after the US tried to clean up the streets, I had my people back off, I was going to make my return. As for Mexico, it's more of a, what you say, personal matter, yes, a personal matter. You see, there's this little perra there who thinks she can take me out, I will make her eat every one in her families heart. You have your self a deal amigo.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #8
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vito took the glass, and drank from it. He then extended his hand for Ramon to shake it.

"Best of luck to you Ramon. I hope both our orginizations can continue to have a healthy relashionship."

Old 04-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Ramon shakes the mans hand in respect*

No luck needed friend, it's all about tactics.

*I see Vito off*

Old 04-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #10
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vito goes off into his helicopter, and goes back to Italy.