Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default I require assistance

Please fill in the following information. It will be needed to ensure a faster response and fix for the problem you may be experiencing:

What is your problem?: I cannot roll the dice
Screenshot of the issue?:
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser: Internet Explorer
ISP:
Any other info?:

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: I require assistance

What exactly is the issue. Can you see the Dice roll button? or is it just not working?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ZeroXnightmarE said this in the Mafia Wars Discussion thread.

Dice rolls, yeah I can't do that. It keeps bringing me to an error screen and says I need a security token.

^^^That is his problem^^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*test
7d7
Have you tried rolling the dice in any other posts, threads, or even completely different forums to see if you any better results? Or better yet, try rolling the dice in one of your posts in here. Let me know what happens when you try.

Seems I'm able to roll the dice fine here, so I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*test
2d2
Let's test and see if it works here.

EDIT: Seems to work here.
YouTube Channel:
Old 04-15-2013, 05:12 AM   #6
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I have not tried doing it in posts, because I always thought you needed to go to the Control Panel on the account page to do it. Whenever I go there, and try to roll in any option, it always says:

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occured unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before recieving this error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The only thing I did beforehand though was try to get the dice to roll on the Control Panel.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Type a title in Des.
1d2
You don't need to do that, you just post 1st, and after you post, you click on this box

It is founded on the bottem right corner of your posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #8
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I feel so stupid now

Old 04-15-2013, 05:24 AM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You should have told me all that in PM, now you can play in my RP ^-^.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:52 AM   #10
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
I have not tried doing it in posts, because I always thought you needed to go to the Control Panel on the account page to do it. Whenever I go there, and try to roll in any option, it always says:

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occured unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before recieving this error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The only thing I did beforehand though was try to get the dice to roll on the Control Panel.
Ohhhh, that is an error that I know the solution to and I have already informed the appropriate person on the fix, but said fix has obviously not been applied yet.
YouTube Channel:
Closed Thread