Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 04-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #181
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Re: Debate the Concept of God, itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Where are you getting your information?
I go to a site, it asks what Religion I believe in, Atheist is listed,the last one listed is "I don't believe in Religion" Hey, I believe it's not a Religion as will, but it's hard to convince other people of that when Atheist log in to Youtube and start to listen to the Amazing Atheist as he preaches his hate of God and how stupid us believers are, then he brings up some facts that could surrport his views, then goes on to tell his followers that he needs money for some project and that you should donate some money to him.

Hmmmm, sounds a lot like church.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #182
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Debate the Concept of God, itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I go to a site, it asks what Religion I believe in, Atheist is listed,the last one listed is "I don't believe in Religion"
To put things in perspective here, there are also sites out there that claim that Nicolas Cage is the next son of god. Thankfully, just because a site out there says it doesn't make it true. Same goes for calling atheism a religion. If the world did operate by notions spread around on the internet, the guys who made sites like wikipedia and reddit would've already enslaved the world.

Atheism and not believing in religion are also different from each other as the the dejection of deity's is key. Atheism is specifically the dejection of the notion that there is a god or any other deity in any form or of any number. Not believing in religion could mean someone dejects any number of things specific to religions in general, and not necessarily god or any other form of deity. The only common denominator between the two is that both believe what they want.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #183
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
To put things in perspective here, there are also sites out there that claim that Nicolas Cage is the next son of god. Thankfully, just because a site out there says it doesn't make it true. Same goes for calling atheism a religion. If the world did operate by notions spread around on the internet, the guys who made sites like wikipedia and reddit would've already enslaved the world.

Atheism and not believing in religion are also different from each other as the the dejection of deity's is key. Atheism is specifically the dejection of the notion that there is a god or any other deity in any form or of any number. Not believing in religion could mean someone dejects any number of things specific to religions in general, and not necessarily god or any other form of deity. The only common denominator between the two is that both believe what they want.

Incorrect, Athiesim is believing that everything can be explained with out the concept of God. Since you do not now what will hapen when you die if you are Athiest and you think nothing happens you are still either way putting faith in it as it is not proven what happens. So there for a religion of a sort because it is faiyth. Not really having to do with God.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #184
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Seeing atheism in the same category as religion does not necessarily make it a religion. Atheism is a lack of belief; it does not meet the definition of religion. It is in relation to religion, not a religion in and of itself.

Seeing someone present their own evidence to support a claim, in an attempt to debunk another (no matter how passionate one may get) still doesn't equate to being in a religion. If it were, there would be many, many more religions among us today.

To re-quote - "Just because religion necessitates the existence of faith, does not mean the existence of faith necessitates the existence of religion--in whatever form."

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #185
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seeing atheism in the same category as religion does not necessarily make it a religion. Atheism is a lack of belief; it does not meet the definition of religion. It is in relation to religion, not a religion in and of itself.

Seeing someone present their own evidence to support a claim, in an attempt to debunk another (no matter how passionate one may get) still doesn't equate to being in a religion. If it were, there would be many, many more religions among us today.

To re-quote - "Just because religion necessitates the existence of faith, does not mean the existence of faith necessitates the existence of religion--in whatever form."

I just told you above. It is. Religion does not mean on the side to have to be a God

Old 04-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #186
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I just told you above. It is. Religion does not mean on the side to have to be a God
Definition of religion: "the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance"

Once again, I point to my quote that faith does not necessitate the existence of religion. I have faith that my dog will behave when I take her outside, but that faith is in no way tied to religion in the slightest.

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #187
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post

Why do you put the word "ism" then? Ism - A distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement. Is Atheism philosophical? Yes. That means it can be viewed as a Religion. Sad too, Bill Maher sounded so sure of him self that one night on HBO.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #188
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Definition of religion: "the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance"

Once again, I point to my quote that faith does not necessitate the existence of religion. I have faith that my dog will behave when I take her outside, but that faith is in no way tied to religion in the slightest.
I have faith that one day you will bring up good points on why the Big Bang occurred.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #189
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Incorrect, Athiesim is believing that everything can be explained with out the concept of God. Since you do not now what will hapen when you die if you are Athiest and you think nothing happens you are still either way putting faith in it as it is not proven what happens. So there for a religion of a sort because it is faiyth. Not really having to do with God.
Atheism doesn't have a structured belief system. Never has. The core of atheism is centered around "not" believing in deities. If a religion needs a belief system to be called a religion, how does one call a system of disbelief a religion?

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #190
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok we are off topic. I wil ltake the loss because of it. The point is. To be honost I do not see how you can debate the concept of God if you are not allowed to use aParadox. there really is no way. No proof have been found, Yes there is apartical THOUGHT to be the God partical. But not yet disclosed to the public wether it is or not.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #191
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Err no if you go to the literal meaning of word which comes to down something like 'non-religious'

However atheism as most people know is simply the rejection of the possiblity that a god/deity can exist.

Atheists dont really belief anything which comes exclusively with being atheist unless you count flying spaghetti monster

Also faith =/= religion.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #192
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Atheism... like the name says, No God. Or Not God. That is what the name is.

Meaning what it is everything can be explained with out the concept or even GOd in general.

Faith does not have to really be with religiuon.

What would you call if you are athiest and belive there is no after life... You believe as there is no proof. You believe it. Athiest is not that they belife in nothing, just God. The believe there is a black hole, they believe there is a possible cure for aids and all cancer, they belife in other planets. It is and only with the belife of God having to be the explanation for eveything.

But anyways I think this really got offtopic with Ahtiesm and I am done with it. This odes not really go anywhere so IMO should be locked or something Unless someone can bring something else up.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #193
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

^??

Quote:
Faith does not have to really be with religiuon.
LOL I'm discondumbfuzzluted. I'm not even gonna try to let you explain what you mean here. It's too high concept for me.

Quote:
What would you call if you are athiest and belive there is no after life... You believe as there is no proof. You believe it. Athiest is not that they belife in nothing, just God. The believe there is a black hole, they believe there is a possible cure for aids and all cancer, they belife in other planets. It is and only with the belife of God having to be the explanation for eveything.
Yep. Oversimplified but mostly correct. Gold star for you!

Quote:
Ok we are off topic. I wil ltake the loss because of it. The point is. To be honost I do not see how you can debate the concept of God if you are not allowed to use aParadox. there really is no way. No proof have been found.
Do you watch Community on NBC? There's this student named Paradox whose whole purpose in the series is to "agree to disagree."

My point is, paradox shouldn't be allowed to explain anything because like I've said in more than one occasion in this same thread, I could use the same method to disprove you. I could also use the same method to prove The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I have faith that one day you will bring up good points on why the Big Bang occurred.
Well it's natural for us non-scientists morning quarterback philosophers to recoil at the thought that something came from nothing, but the matter of fact is, just the existence of physics (or more precisely the sub-atomic kind) can produce something as weird and grand as the cosmos. Funny thing is, we're almost at the point of having the smarts and enough data to re-create a singularity that would lead to the big bang in a flippin' lab somewhere in New Mexico. It blows my mind.

Now the question becomes what created physics which leads to a myriad of answers and never-ending possibilities that will always leave you short of "the" answer. Since there is no ultimate answer to the god question, we are left with paradox for the lazy or infinite regress for the more ambitious-- hoping at the end of regress would be God with arms wide open.

...yours truly, an enlightened Catholic.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #194
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I am an atheist and believe in no higher powers, I have no problems with Catholics or believers, but it is the people that do believe and try to force-feed their opinions and try to in a way convert you. Those are the people that annoy me, I am not that bothered about how life started, I am just going to live, do my part and then go. I see no evidence for God existing but that is also vice versa. So I am still open to the idea that God exists.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #195
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Why is there a religion debate thread? It's too controversial. 3 things in life you never debate with is religion, politics, and women.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #196
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I do all three.

I don't see any evidence of god but when some arises I will believe.
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #197
Alter2Ego
Ninja Academy Student

Alter2Ego is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Before you start, this MAY or MAY NOT, infringe the first rule of the Debate Forum, not entirely sure.

The concept of God is quite flawed, precisely because it is a man made construct. The basic premise of God is that he is three things: omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
ALTER2EGO -to- SATSUKI:
It depends which god you are referring to and who is doing the constructing. For instance, the God of the Judeo-Christian Bible clearly identifies how he is.

According to scriptures in the Bible, God’s four outstanding attributes are as follows:

1. Love
2. Wisdom
3. Justice
4. Power

Alter2Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #198
Alter2Ego
Ninja Academy Student

Alter2Ego is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
The concept of God is quite flawed, precisely because it is a man made construct. The basic premise of God is that he is three things: omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
ALTER2EGO -to- SATSUKI:
For starters, let's get the definition of the three words that some people claim are ALL attributed to the God of the Judeo-Christian Bible aka Jehovah. We will start with the definition of "omnipotent," since that is your first argument.

DEFINITION OF "OMNIPOTENT":
"having unlimited power or authority; all-powerful"
(Source: Webster's New World College Dictionary)

Quote:
God is not omnipotent-
If God is omnipotent, then he can do pretty much anything with his power. His unlimited power is what created the earth and the heavens, according to scripture. Omnipotence allows God to do anything. Which means God can create another being that can kill God. Which means that if the other being can kill God, God isn't omnipotent.

If God can't create another being that has the power to kill him, then that too means that God is not omnipotent. It isn't a question of whether or not God is willing or refusing to do this, it's a question of ability. If he can, he is not omnipotent. If he can't, he also is not omnipotent.
Notice the words within your own quotation that I bolded. You are contradicting yourself. Why so? Because by definition, an omnipotent (or all-powerful) being must remain omnipotent at all times. The instant another being came into existence that was more powerful that him, he would cease to be omnipotent and the being he created would then become omnipotent. You see the contradiction? You cannot have both. Either Jehovah is all-powerful or he is not. Your above argument is illogical.

I will address another part of your OP at another time.

Last edited by Alter2Ego; 06-02-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Alter2Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #199
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I truly believe that there is some kind of "God" out there in the sense that it is the creator of everything. With that said I however do not believe in this so-called being or person of great and unlimited power to be real. In fact to support my statement, scientists believe that they have found a clue to what this "creator" is. They think it is this particle, and they are calling it the God particle, is the source of all matter. I am also sure this particular being or person called God is most likely not real because it denies the role of evolution which we all know is obviously real and is happening right now. I may be slightly biased seeing as how I am an almost exclusive agnostic. For those who don't know what that is it is a person who does not believe in God but does not deny its existence or in other word does not deny or support the theory of God. Now I am saying God does not exist because I feel that scientists have found our answer to that question but believing in a power such as God helps me to hope that there is a heaven for my little sis to be in...

Last edited by marissa; 06-08-2013 at 02:00 PM.
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #200
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Also when I say that God basically says there is no such thing as evolution I mean that it is said that God made man and every other creature exactly how they are today all those years ago...but tell me, did he do this all at once or spaced out and if he did this all at once then how come humans don't have written history of everything since the world was made! Tell me according to the teachings of God how old is the earth? How old are the other planets and galaxies and just space itself? How come he put us on earth rather than mars? Why even have dinos if he was just going to kill them all? Why have the body structures of human beings changed over time? Where people even made at the beginning of time? If so why weren't they able to leave any records of themselves if they were all born as modern humans are today? How have we gotten smarter as the years go by? Please tell me this.
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote