Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #21
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Do you like what's happened in chapter 627?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
@Ag: You're welcome for that compliment.

Jk Jk.
i knew you'd come around eventually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #22
10_tailedbeast_hero
Freshmen Academy Student

10_tailedbeast_hero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter is has become one of my all time favourites! The manga has not got me this excited for a while! CANNOT WAIT till 628 is released! !!
10_tailedbeast_hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #23
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

To be honost. I think that they should have done sasuke earlier and then showed him making the desicion later. Which is now. Just for the epic wait everyone wants. That fact Sasuke choose that I am a bit suprised and happy.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #24
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
I second that 100%. Reviving the first hokage and making him completely change sasuke's character was stupid in my opinion. This completely nullifies naruto's growth and how he's slowly come to understand sasuke better throughout the series through his own experiences and his search for an "answer", not to mention the "i'll break that curse" speech being directly symbolized and correlated to the uchiha's "curse of hatred". Sasuke was the personification of the problem jaraiya was trying to solve and naruto saving sasuke was supposed to be the representation of him finally finding the answer and fulfilling his master's and father's belief that he would find a way.
But this chapter threw it all out the window, I'm confused now, it literally feels to me like someone else is writing naruto now. Am I really the only one who feels this way? This chapter basically says to me that the moral of naruto is to solve you're problems just wait for someone else to bring people back from the dead and have them solve it for you.
I agree with you a lot old friend... but they way things are going, it'd have become a mess and the focus of the story would have divided had sasuke remained evil... we'd have been tired of his stupidity...

but he point of hashi (from the dead doing it is a bad idea...)...let the living judge the living...
at the same time, i like Itachi's great lesson, that naruto shouldn't try to do it alone...even in saving sasuke, he needed help...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #25
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

i hate it..... its like he' s rushing an happy ending sasuke shoulda talked to maddy. Every good villian is now a good guy AND every plothole has been filled with rosebushes. Somebody please make the graphic novel version.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #26
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It'd be funny if naruto's presence swells up sasuke again...makes him angry and wanting to destroy everything.. haha

but seriously, this evil sasuke had a sudden turn... I will miss the evil sasuke for the rest of the show...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #27
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love it I was kinda getting tired of evil Sasuke and his insane decisions, after a while it gets boring, now I am excited to see just how the alliance will react to him. Not too friendly I imagine...since he did try to kill all their Kages. Whoo-hoo!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah I thought it was really nice since Sasuke isn't such a douche now I can probably respect him more plus they will all help out in ending the war.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #29
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Some good, some sucked.

No question for Minato, so he's just there. That sucked for my own expectations. But we are past Sasuke's jealousy I guess.

The good is that Kishi obviously didn't want people thinking Tobirama was a bad guy to all Uchiha, so he made sure it was clear, by mentioning kagami and other good guy uchihas.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #30
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well this has been the most intresting chapter by far, enough so make me return to these forums after months and months, only to see how else every1 reacted, i dont see how anyone could no like it, oro showed feelings :P how has no-one brought this up
Old 04-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #31
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was very dissappointed, Sasuke's change of heart felt like a total bait and switch.

Ever since the end of part 1 it has been this giant theme that Naruto is going to rescue Sasuke from his inner darkness. Then suddenly Hashirama who had only minimal relevance to the story until just recently pops in and starts god modding the plot with his utterly broken power level and now swoops in and steals Naruto thunder by being the one to turn Sasuke good again.

Not to mention the endless barrage of Itachi shilling that the entire cast is doing now... The man agreed to commit genocide against his own family, but from the way you hear it now he might as well be a saint.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #32
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezeon View Post
I was very dissappointed, Sasuke's change of heart felt like a total bait and switch.

Ever since the end of part 1 it has been this giant theme that Naruto is going to rescue Sasuke from his inner darkness. Then suddenly Hashirama who had only minimal relevance to the story until just recently pops in and starts god modding the plot with his utterly broken power level and now swoops in and steals Naruto thunder by being the one to turn Sasuke good again.

Not to mention the endless barrage of Itachi shilling that the entire cast is doing now... The man agreed to commit genocide against his own family, but from the way you hear it now he might as well be a saint.
The truth right here.

So much anger is wrapped around my heart,
Compressing my true feelings from reviling them selves,
Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
My heart is pierce, sharp hater and jealousy,
I loosely open to those I thought I love.
I couldnít feel any better,
I lay on the concrete ground,
Feeling as cold as it.
No one to see or feel the presence of my absence,
I blindly lose sight of where I am,
Or was.
I begin to seep into the concrete ground.
I hear cheers above my head,
Laughter of play,
Yet, I peacefully donít move or stir.
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
So I shut my eyes, as I shut my heart.
What anguish?
I did not know such a merry place.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #33
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I didn't like what happened in this chapter. Although I was hoping for a good Sasuke and saw that coming since he had that reunion with ET Itachi, I don't like how it was done. Naruto's influence goes out the window. It ought to have been a culmination of Itachi's, Hashirama's, his sensei Kakashi's and Naruto's words and actions...

Oro becoming all good because 'Sasuke didn't try to copy him like Kabuto'!! I can't digest this! He had good friends in Konoha....Jiraiya was telling him stuff all the time...and his sensei Hiruzen!!! What about all these people and the role they played???!!! His change should have been gradual, a build up of what his friends and teachers had taught him...and how he has to get over what happened to his family and his quest for power....something along those lines. His current decision doesn't relate to or explains how the path he had chosen was wrong (or atleast not adequately).
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I liked it but then Karin showed up...and still wants Sasuke after he tried to kill her...
She's like another version of Sakura now -_- dammit Kishi
Totally agree with the Karin part. Such an annoying character! Though Sakura doesn't annoy me as much as she did earlier in the series. Karin has been super annoying since she was introduced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
Every good villian is now a good guy AND every plothole has been filled with rosebushes. Somebody please make the graphic novel version.

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote