Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-11-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Which fights do you expect?

There are Madara, Obito and Juubi.

Against who will

Naruto
Minato
Hiruzen
Tobirama
Hashirama
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Juugo
Suigetsu
and the Shinobi alliance

fight?!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Which fights do you expect?

I really hope we see Naruto and Sasuke fight against Madara...that would be the ultimate flip the bird at his odd sense of what he thinks the world is. Hiruzan and Minato should go at Obito just for the sake of their ties to him. Hashirama and Tobirama will probably tangle with the Juubi.

Everyone else will stand around fighting zombies probably, and Suigetsu will just be his normal complaining character that wants to revive something grander than he is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Minato vs Obito? yes please

I would also like to Sasuke team up with Naruto to fight either Madara or Obito

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Andrew Namikaze

Madara vs. Hashi, and Tobirama
Obito vs. Naruto, Kakashi, Minato and Sasuke
Juubi vs. every one else

Albatross125
Viz Adventures Guild- Bard
Andrew Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Namikaze View Post
Madara vs. Hashi, and Tobirama
Obito vs. Naruto, Kakashi, Minato and Sasuke
Juubi vs. every one else
I am fairly certain the Juubi could breath wrong, and everyone else would die.

Though I should amend what I said earlier...It will likely be:

Madara vs. Hashirama & Tobirama
Obito Vs. Hiruzan, Kakashi and Minato
Juubi vs. Naruto & Sasuke

I say that because the Juubi will likely need to be sealed by their combined power, since their combined power is the power of The Sage of Six Paths.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #6
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah I guess it could turn out like this
Madara vs. Hashirama & Tobirama
Obito Vs. Kakashi,Minato, and Naruto
Juubi vs. Sasuke, Oro, Hiruzen and everyone else.
I say Naruto vs. Obito because of how much Naruto reminds Obito of how he used to be as it was pointed out by Obito and Kakashi in a eariler chapter.
And I believe that everyone will hold the juubi until Obito is finished then they go help out with Madara and juubi.

Albatross125
Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

maybe, but I still think Kakashi and Minato would end up in there more so than Naruto. Naruto really has no connection to him aside from just reminding him of his old self. The old rival and master fighting him would be interesting.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah true Naruto probably will have a minimal part in that fight

Albatross125
Old 04-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hashirama vs Madara
Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito
The rest of the Hokages would assist the allies and take on Juubi

And the current Kages will also come back to assist.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I was imagining a Kakashi/Minato vs Obito battle out. I mean who wouldn't think it?

And definintely Hashirama/Tobirama vs Madara...

Alliance vs 10 tail

Naruto/Sasuke maybe a help out on Obito or maybe Madara ...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #11
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It has to be Madara vs Hashirma & Tobirama; Obito vs Minato & Kakashi; Juubi vs Naruto, Sasuke, Hiruzen, & Allied force with Taka

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Act I: Minato VS Obito
Minato notices Obito, Obito tells him the junk we heard about Rin, Minato decides to fight Obito.

Act II: Minato & Kakashi VS Obito
Kakashi join the fray, Minato tells Kakashi that fighting Obito is his burden, Kakashi then tells Minato it's his burden also, and then reveals what really happens to Rin.

Act III: Kakashi VS Obito
Obito is even more furious with Kakashi, strikes Minato out of the battle, Obito then sets up a barrier around his fighting distance, wanting to now kill Kakashi.

Naruto heads to Minato's location, wanting to meet his dad, Minato says he's sorry for everything that happened in Naruto's life, and congratulating him on mastering Kurama's control, but he then says he should have tried to seal Kurama inside himself, and have Kushina seal Minato forever, stopping the revival of the Juubi. Minato then gives Naruto the other half of Kurama's Chakra, along with storing all of Minato's Jutsu's inside of Naruto, telling him about the technique he used to transfer them with, he explains the Jutsu is called the Selfs Life Energy Transfer Technique, which along use, transfers all the Users Jutsu's at the target, with the price of taking the users life, Minato tells Naruto to use his new powers of Kurama to perform a Tailed Flying Thunder God Beast Rasengan to shatter the barrier.

Act IV: Minato & Naruto & Kakashi VS Obito

Upon shattering the barrier, Obito tells Naruto he is indeed strong, however he and Madara's plan will succeed, and Michael can't think of anything more.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #13
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kakashi and Minato about to fight Obito.

BUT!!!!!

Guess who jumps in their way?

Orochimaru!!!!

He and Obito have been enemies. Battle of the villians. Part 1: "Unfinished Business."

Last edited by paradigm1977; 04-11-2013 at 08:15 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #14
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Hashirama vs Madara
Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito
The rest of the Hokages would assist the allies and take on Juubi

And the current Kages will also come back to assist.
I swear, i thought i saw something about yamato here... ur post is incomplete without it

btw... just as Madara enveloped Kuubi with Susanoo, Naruto will do the reverse by coating Sasuke's Susanoo with Kuubi Chakra just from a tap... ----> Sasuke's ALMIGHTY Susanoo

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-11-2013 at 10:50 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #15
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

It would be interesting if Orochimaru turns evil again, and ends up fighting Hiruzen as an edo. He would get his butt whooped.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hashirama,Tobirama VS Madara

Minato,Kakashi VS Obito

Sasuke and Naruto talk.

Hiruzen and Orochimaru VS someone.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
YellowFlashOfKonoha
Ninja Academy Student

YellowFlashOfKonoha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto, Kakashi, and Minato vs Obito
Hashirama and Tobirama vs Madara would be good
IDK what Oro or hiruzen would do tho lol
YellowFlashOfKonoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #18
DNBKIF
Freshmen Academy Student

DNBKIF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe it is going to be:
Madara VS Sasuke, Orochimaru, Hashirama and Tobirama
Obito VS Naruto, Minato, Hinata and Kakashi
Juubi VS the remaining Taka members, Hiruzen, the 5 Kage, Kabuto who brings with him Anko and Yamato, the remaining Konoha 11 members and the other members of the Shinobi alliance
DNBKIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #19
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Madara vs. Hashirama (sends Tobirama to take level 3 juubi), Naruto, Sasuke, and Jugo.
Obito vs. Orochimaru, with kakashi supporting.
Juubi vs. Minato, Tobirama, and Hiruzen. Alliance supports.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Obito VS Minato and Kakashi
Juubi VS Naruto, Sasuke, Tobirama and Sarutobi, Team Taka, Orochimaru & The Ninja Alliance
Madara VS Hashirama

This makes the most sense to me. I can see Sasuke possibly helping out Hashirama against Madara, but Naruto helping seems just ridiculous.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote