Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #5101
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

This video about storm 3 fails is funny.

-removed-
Edit: Why was the video removed, aren't we allowed to post links to youtube?

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

Last edited by Jedort; 04-13-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #5102
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If I would make a list that shows how complete the Storm games are, it would look like this:
1. Storm 2
2. Storm 1
3. Storm Generations
4. Storm 3

My list focuses on what they promised and what happened in the end. I'm still a little sad that theres so many differences between the first Storm 1 trailer and the actual game, and the lack of Zabuza and Haku is a giant factor for me. Fortunately, they did a great job in Storm 3 with the flashback during the Zabuza boss fight.
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #5103
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
This video about storm 3 fails is funny.

-removed-
Edit: Why was the video removed, aren't we allowed to post links to youtube?
I believe it's this rule.

Quote:
No images, videos (besides those on vizanime.com and hulu.com), fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by VIZ Media.
I may be wrong though.

On topic - I've been playing through the Ninja Storm 3 adventure mode again, as I now have the game on PS3 too. It's so much fun. I like it a lot. Definitely better than Generations.
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #5104
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

But it was Storm games gameplay, plenty of people post that all the time here.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:11 AM   #5105
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

There was probably fanart or something along those lines

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #5106
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

That video in specific had a Naruto with a troll face image along with multiple pieces of Naruto Artwork "NOT" related to the game so it was reported in order to avoid issues for the forum.

When you post videos you gotta make sure that no non video game, Viz related images are in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:09 AM   #5107
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
That video in specific had a Naruto with a troll face image along with multiple pieces of Naruto Artwork "NOT" related to the game so it was reported in order to avoid issues for the forum.

When you post videos you gotta make sure that no non video game, Viz related images are in it.
What about things that actually appear in the game, that are from the anime? For example, the Secret factors, or even just the character renders from the character select? Surely those should be fine, right?
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #5108
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Those are fine, they ARE in the game after all

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #5109
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
The Hello Kitty costume was only worn by PTS Sakura anyways. If they are gonna make costumes at least give it the character that actually wore them >.>

Thats like giving Tenten an Akatsuki outfit instead of Karin
Well said ....the anime episode was called the paw paw adventure ...and pts sakura indeed had it although that episode had nothing to do with hello kitty like everywhere else is stating. Pts sasuke and pts naruto also had the cat ears lol.... That was one of the better fillers for me at the time. I really liked those ninja cats and I liked what itachi had asked them to do.

I have about 30 costumes in my head that I will probably never see in any naruto game and the sad part is they are all canon related.....How long will cc2 make us wait for costumes we have wanted since the beginning of the storm series?

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #5110
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
What about things that actually appear in the game, that are from the anime? For example, the Secret factors, or even just the character renders from the character select? Surely those should be fine, right?
As Sora said, those are fine. As long as they are normally in the game then its completely ok to post them.

EDIT: Rumors are going around that the Road To the Ninja Costumes will be released next week.....

Hopefully they are true

Last edited by Sagepain; 04-13-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #5111
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Quote:
As Sora said, those are fine. As long as they are normally in the game then its completely ok to post them.

EDIT: Rumors are going around that the Road To the Ninja Costumes will be released next week.....

Hopefully they are true
Road to Ninja costumes? :O That would be so awesome! I hope it's true!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #5112
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Yeah.......I have a feeling it isin't though. Can't expect Namco to release good DLC after what they have sold us in the past 3 weeks

Old 04-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #5113
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

...Anbu Itachi and goku naruto were the all time greatest releases of dlc for me....the only dlc that can match with that or even come close are...

To be continued....

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 04-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #5114
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
...Anbu Itachi and goku naruto were the all time greatest releases of dlc for me....the only dlc that can match with that or even come close are...

To be continued....
I've seen the ANBU Itachi one on Youtube. It's so awesome. I don't have it yet. I plan to buy the 5 pack DLC code at some point though.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #5115
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guys when do you think it would be possible to create a massive game like skyrim but naruto,like you create your own jutsu,you chose your own path,you get to explore the whole ninja world etc.. Maybe 2018?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #5116
TPDAPROD
Ninja Academy Student

TPDAPROD saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmurkz View Post
I've seen the ANBU Itachi one on Youtube. It's so awesome. I don't have it yet. I plan to buy the 5 pack DLC code at some point though.
Yeah I have Anbu Itachi it's amazing. If you're referring to the pack that he's in you can only get it if you pre-ordered it so it's not available anymore. I've tried to share it with my friends but that didn't work either :/. But pre-ordering the game was TOTALLY worth it for Swimsuit Tsunade and Anbu Itachi
Mains: Minato (Hokage), Itachi (Anbu), Minato (Jonin)

TPDAPROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #5117
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Guys when do you think it would be possible to create a massive game like skyrim but naruto,like you create your own jutsu,you chose your own path,you get to explore the whole ninja world etc.. Maybe 2018?
I think Naruto would fit like that into an MMORPG as opposed to just a single player game. Naruto has huge potential to be a great MMORPG. I posted in a different thread somewhere with some ideas for a Naruto MMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPDAPROD View Post
Yeah I have Anbu Itachi it's amazing. If you're referring to the pack that he's in you can only get it if you pre-ordered it so it's not available anymore. I've tried to share it with my friends but that didn't work either :/. But pre-ordering the game was TOTALLY worth it for Swimsuit Tsunade and Anbu Itachi
There are some websites selling the codes separately .
Old 04-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #5118
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmurkz View Post
CC2 should eventually make that dlc available to everyone... I am sure you will have it later on down the road along with the jp 5 dlc "rtn" pack as well(they better). The anbu Itachi was special for me because I personally had wanted that version of Itachi in a cc2/NB naruto game for a very long time.

Everyone should have anbu kakashi anbu itachi and goku naruto!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 04-13-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #5119
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
CC2 should eventually make that dlc available to everyone... I am sure you will have it later on down the road along with the jp 5 dlc "rtn" pack as well(they better). The anbu Itachi was special for me because I personally had wanted that version of Itachi in a cc2/NB naruto game for a very long time.

Everyone should have anbu kakashi anbu itachi and goku naruto!
Everybody has Goku Naruto.
I've never seen a Storm 3 box that didnt have the Goku costume. Never.
And they called it "Day 1 Special" rofl
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #5120
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
Everybody has Goku Naruto.
I've never seen a Storm 3 box that didnt have the Goku costume. Never.
And they called it "Day 1 Special" rofl
Oh... well thats good because thats a must have!

THe 5 dlc pack and hokage naruto should get put in the store because many loyal people who enjoy the anime have not had the opportunity to get it yet and it was one of the better dlc packs ...swim suit slug princess..and kimono sasuke and anbu itachi(needs no intro)...should be owned by everyone same goes for the 5 dlc pack in japan namely anbu kakashi....(another must have).

The goku naruto and especially the anbu itachi dlc really made me happy...cc2 really did monumental epicness with that...I sure hope they can find something to match the goku/5dlc. So far nothing has even came close. If cc2 needs help in deciding I am sure many readers and forum members including myself would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください