Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
YellowFlashOfKonoha
Ninja Academy Student

YellowFlashOfKonoha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke's Decision

This whole "4 hokage teling sasuke the secrets" mini-arc went really downhill for me. It started amazing, the hashi vs madara chapter that ended with them as kids was amazing but at the end of the flashback it seemed rush, i understand that the first was trying to show that he did what he had to do, he lost a friend when he killed madara and he gave madara a bunch of chances but it didnt seem like it was enough to help sasuke with his decision. It really annoyed me that minato didnt even mention the masked man attacking the village. He was almost pure evil, Itachi helped him become sorta good and now hes completely good, i rarely say this but kishi has disapointed me BIG TIME. Well enough of my ranting, what does everyone else think? Also i hate orochimaru becoming good cuz he was an amazing villian and i wish that karin wouldnve tried to kill sasuke and he apologizes and hugs her or some stupid crap like that. but, yeah, what does everyone think of this? anyone agree?
YellowFlashOfKonoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke's Decision

A Waste of time is what that is. You should also warn people of Spoilers and place your rant in a spoiler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I didn't think it was quite that bad.

I mean they could do an entire series about the Hashirama and Madara, and then on through each character. I think Sasuke went into this meeting with Hashirama and the other kage because of what Itachi had said, as well as the opportunity he had.

This actually really progressed his character forward quite a bit, as well as a glimps at even orochimaru's character getting a little push. It may well begin to establish the end of the manga shortly, with the four kage fighting, Naruto fighting, and Sasuke fighting. It may even establish the basis for how we see Sasuke return to the village, and how Naruto gains the missing sage's eyes later...idk, it left a lot of potential, its not an action packed chapter, but more one that leaves us with a lot of hints and things to consider as we go forward.

oh, and its the TBS, i am pretty sure everything is a spoiler, just don't put spoilers in the thread titles because THAT shows up on the feed down at the bottom

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, but it would have been better if Tobirama got his 2 cents in.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Andrew Namikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Yeah, but it would have been better if Tobirama got his 2 cents in.
Thats what I didnt like about it. It think it was pretty bad ass. Sasuke seem to change his mind. I just hope he doesnt become bipolar and keep switching sides.

Albatross125
Viz Adventures Guild- Bard
Andrew Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My hope is that this is the turning point for Sasuke, and we finally see his character mature. I could say the same for Orochimaru as well, I believe through Kabuto's eyes and experiences that he understands some different things.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFlashOfKonoha View Post
This whole "4 hokage teling sasuke the secrets" mini-arc went really downhill for me. It started amazing, the hashi vs madara chapter that ended with them as kids was amazing but at the end of the flashback it seemed rush, i understand that the first was trying to show that he did what he had to do, he lost a friend when he killed madara and he gave madara a bunch of chances but it didnt seem like it was enough to help sasuke with his decision. It really annoyed me that minato didnt even mention the masked man attacking the village. He was almost pure evil, Itachi helped him become sorta good and now hes completely good, i rarely say this but kishi has disapointed me BIG TIME. Well enough of my ranting, what does everyone else think? Also i hate orochimaru becoming good cuz he was an amazing villian and i wish that karin wouldnve tried to kill sasuke and he apologizes and hugs her or some stupid crap like that. but, yeah, what does everyone think of this? anyone agree?
Ahhh quit your complaining it was great, it could have been better and I wish here were more fight scenes but hat would not fit the purpose of the flashback.

Just sit back and enjoy

Btw-if you REALLY think oro is good... Then your drunk
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #8
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Itachi was a prophet...he said to sasuke "You don't have enough hate in you... And you never will"...
This is the truth about sasuke and it sums it all up... If sasuke hadn't turned his ways now, it'd have become more annoying and pointless... Unrealistic and redundant... above all, it'd make the plot messy... this plot is heading towards a focus and i think it's right to turn out this way...

When you have a common villain, it makes sense to compromise like in Oro's case...and compromise doesn't mean "change"

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #9
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Thats' right.

Besides, Oro still has a chance to stab somebody in the back. He's intelligent evil, not chaotic evil.

Though he's to hoping he tells kakashi to step aside, because he wants a piece of Obito.

Also, Oro could be the last villain standing. He's got to knock off the competition

Or he will be neutral to good. Who knows.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Besides, oro would make better use of the sharingan than any shinobi who's worn those eyes.....

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #11
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Besides, oro would make better use of the sharingan than any shinobi who's worn those eyes.....
Why should oro care about sasuke and the sharingan at this point when his true goals are to finally defeat Rock Lee and destroy konoha.....ow8

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #12
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Yeah i agree that new manga was off the hook every character surprised me hella i really like how it turned out and i wanna know what oro meant by when said he was inside of kabuto how it gave him a change of heart whatever a bitter out look etc?

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote