Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #501
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: BG Convo #78: Mathematics, Dreams and Ideals

And I let my guard down >.>

On the topic of Hentai, trust me. Just because you make a topic with that title doesin't mean thats what we will be talking about. It almost always changes to something so different from the title.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #502
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
And I let my guard down >.>

On the topic of Hentai, trust me. Just because you make a topic with that title doesin't mean thats what we will be talking about. It almost always changes to something so different from the title.

I know but I chose a more intersting topic though. so maby this time everyone will stay on topic or may not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #503
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Interesting but I don't think anyone wants to get infracted
Old 04-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #504
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
TBC's a controversial figure arguably it was Woosters laid back modding style(as second in command of the BG's) that allowed guys like COP and myself and Shika to really clean out the idiots (there really was a core of like six of us but that's another story) whereas TBC shared the view of the non BG staff which was "you have to be tolerant of pervasive retardation and rampant lies and being right but an abrasive jerk makes you wrong despite y'know being right" well no he didn't share the view but he seemed passively in favor of it...yet at the same time when it became apparent that this section was going to die if we weren't cut loose he was in our corner very quickly

he rose up COP and then demodded him for reasons I can only guess at and imagine are quite dumb (like durr hurr too mean! or perhaps he was forced too by the other Quasis?) he put Frost Ninja in a position of power which I have very mixed but strong feelings on...his original Bg mods that weren't Shika or Wooster or from the OBD were pretty terrible..

when the sites most influential members finally had enough after CoP and Wooster got into a brawl over a duke nukem joke instead of handling it properly he essentially mass banned..locked the BG's down and then let all the Quasi;'s come in here and compare us to terrorists and essentially bully the section..in an attempt to prove a point that had no real relevance to the actual problem and then when that gassed out..changed things around almost overnight..pardoned the world and pretended that everything was okay when in reality he drove out overnight almost all his core members...without that line of defense we have been recovering still

TBC despised me as well..

Now all that bad aside..when the chips were down and this place needed defending he acted...TBC modded me and when I had to ban a pedo and a bunch of mods and one former S mod white knighted in favor of the pedo (and to this day I have zero respect for them as far as I'm concerned when you white knight a pedo and claim he's being discriminated against as if his depraved fetishes are a friggen sexual orientation that needs protecting you cease having value as a member of any community ) TBC flew into a rage and defended me like hell..despite me more or less deserving to be railed on for that because I mouthed off against the entire staff- man laid it on the line for me and I'll never forget that

then he turned around and screwed me over.. publicly lied about me protecting COP when I never did (and never felt the need too the man could defend himself and he knew when he broke the rules and didn't care when he got punished) then demodded me and essentially let the place collapse into wanking again..and for what?

then he on a whim restores my power talks about helping rebuild this place and guiding it into a golden age and all that

then..he has some other beef I don't care to get into too and gets taken down

in short TBC is someone who I respect for his fire and for his passion, for the protectiveness which he had for this section and how much he cared././but some of the stuff he's credited with belongs to Wooster and Shikamaru and for all the good he did he was hard to trust and difficult to work with because you never knew what side of the man you were going to be dealing with

I'm more than a little bitter at him not because of the mod stuff i don't care about that but I hate having my integrity attacked especially after you ask me to watch your back and your prized possession (and honestly it seems like he lived for this place at the end which isn't healthy and may have been why things went the way they did)

tldr: a very interesting guy with a lot of flaws and a lot strong traits you could respect
I read that Wooster got demmoded somewhere. But why on earth would anyone take away his mod powers? The guy seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. I can't imagine Wooster trolling, breaking mod rules etc.

TBC sounds pretty indecisive. I don't doubt your words though, you're a critical thinker. Seems like he was a good mate of yours.

So this white knight mod who decided to play amateur psychologist and defended the likes of eagle, actually wanted this pedophile to remain a member of this forum? People like that don't deserve compassion and sympathy. It doesn't matter that they "can't help being sickos", they're a danger to the site and should be banned instantly. The fact that an S mod defended him is ******* ludicrous. Luckily the rest of the staff weren't out of their senses.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #505
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
I know but I chose a more intersting topic though. so maby this time everyone will stay on topic or may not
Protip:

Bg convos never stay on topic.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 04-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #506
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

even so atleast I tried xd btw can you lock this convo now 79 is up and this one is over the 500 posts.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #507
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope i cant, i only have mod powers in the narutoverse section. Shika will probably close it sooner or later

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 04-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #508
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

ooh okey then we will wait.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #509
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
I read that Wooster got demmoded somewhere. But why on earth would anyone take away his mod powers? The guy seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. I can't imagine Wooster trolling, breaking mod rules etc.

TBC sounds pretty indecisive. I don't doubt your words though, you're a critical thinker. Seems like he was a good mate of yours.

So this white knight mod who decided to play amateur psychologist and defended the likes of eagle, actually wanted this pedophile to remain a member of this forum? People like that don't deserve compassion and sympathy. It doesn't matter that they "can't help being sickos", they're a danger to the site and should be banned instantly. The fact that an S mod defended him is ******* ludicrous. Luckily the rest of the staff weren't out of their senses.
The Wooster thing is something long and political and I'm not gonna touch it with a ten foot pole but I think history vindicates the right minded in the long run and that's all I'll say on that

as to TBC it's the opposite..he made plenty of decisions and could make hard ones in a snap the problem was with him is that his moods his temperament and his almost manic manner of relating to you made it so those decisions could be good ones, great ones or disastrous or incredibly petty and fickle

As for him naw it wasn't Eagles Eagles got white Knighted because of the fact that Sajuuk and a few other staffers thought the owner of KD was this paragon of moral virtue who wouldn't himself out to a pedo for a thousand bucks..and thus defended Eagles against mine and COP's meanness when the truth was aired for the world to see things changed very fast

this was white knighting someone..far, far worse than Eagles someone a lot of us raged about off site on other forums and Viz will probably try and sue us for slander for after this site fails due to their own screw ups and they need to cover their asses

naw rest of the staff handled it like a pro "IWD why you no explain yourself!"

TBC: I can haz his head on silver platter for u gaiz

rest of the staff: welll that's messed up he was just not communicating properly to us and wait weren't you defending him five minutes ago and asking us to stop calling out your guys for the lulz?

tbc: rawwrrr IWD put my position in danger and threatened the BG's by talking back *demods him*

by comparison rest of the staff handled it awesomely- I got taken to the wood shed for something I guess I deserved even though honestly that dude pissed me off with his white knighting so bad it was impossible to keep my mouth shut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
IWD needs to record one of his rants. That way people can use them when something pisses them off.

I'm seriously gonna have a heart attack right now. I had a feeling something was amiss last night but I didin't want to put to much thought into it.

I just checked my Bank Account, 3k bucks were removed without notice and for no apparent reason............Gotta wait til 3 PM to call the bank smh

either you got ripped off or it was a system error either way I'd call as soon as possible

Old 04-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #510
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Yeah, I did. Its been resolved and in time thankfully.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #511
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I glad that Ned Eddard got what he deserved. Trying to be white knight, and knowing most likely your decision will screw your family over. Not only that why not have an decent personal guard with you. So much smh.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #512
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

How is this not locked yet. *drops brick of responsibility on mods heads*
Closed Thread