Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #21
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: Death Valley

"My this place is getting quite a crowd, well I suppose its only natural" he says looking at the other shinobi.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #22
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
(I'm wearing a trench coat with 5 scrolls on my back)

*I quickly form hand signs, making sure each sign is perfect, then I slam my hands on the ground, and start to elevate my position using Earth Style: Skyscraper, as I'm being lifted (up to 90 meters), the wind jutsu mixed with iron sand (makes no sense how the sand did not get blown away) slams into my building made of earth, and it starts to shake violently, but I avoided all the attacks thanks to my Earth Building, you see the weak sand attack not have have one effect on my building, but now valley is now filled with sand somehow, I wounder how she gained the ability to fill an area with sand at the speed of light but not have the same effect with her other jutsu, oh will, I begin to talk*

So, The "Hi"kage Oasis has become cowardly *I bite my finger and start to form hand signs* But what else are we to expect from a village who named there Kage "Hi".

*I then slap my hands and use Summoning Jutsu: The 5 Paths of Insanity, a white cloud of smoke appears on top of the earth building, when it clears, 5 woman appear all around me, behind me is La Blanc, who is seen caressing Raiden's chest, to the right of Raiden is Musica, to the right of Musica is Jess, to Raiden's left is Ash, to Ashes left is Jule*

(Everybody is 10 feet apart except for La Blanc and Raiden)

Are you ready to feel the 6 paths of insanity Sayuri? (I make number 6)

*Raiden starts to put on his earphones and then get's on one knee and forms the horse seal and begins to charge chakra into his hands as La Blanc gets on her knees and licks Rai's left ear and starts to charge electricity into Rai's hands by warping her arms around him and placing her palms on the back of his hands, at the same time Musica starts to play her melody of war, Jess then slaps her hands together, all of sudden, Jess starts regurgitate massive amounts of water out of her mouth, creating a Tidal wave (Water Style: Tidal Wave), the force of the wave is enough to knock buildings down, there is also enough water to flood the area, at the same time, Jule's left arm forms into a canon as will, and starts to fire Earth projectiles at very high rate of 6,000 rounds per minute (Earth Style: Earth Bullets), then a ball of lightning starts to form in front of Raiden's hands, and reveals what La Blanc was doing, she was forming a protective wall of Chakra in front of Raiden to protect him from the heat of the Lightning Ball, he then fires it (Lightning Style: Lightning ball), the ball travels at the speed of thunder, towards Sayuri*
Spoiler:
Sand is almost like a wind style jutsu. Think about Skukaku. He had sand and wind style techniques. Do you think the beast would have blown away his own sand? The same goes for Gaara. He is from the land of wind, and fuuton does not affect his sand style. Temari even used a sand and wind style combination before in her fight with Sasuke. :P Also, how is it cowardly or improbable to transform an entire landscape into sand? Think about Gaara's fight with Kimimaro. He did the exact same thing.

Sayuri smirks as Raiden manages to evade her Iron Sand Dragon attack, lifting himself high into the air on a pillar of earth. "You are the one who is cowardly, Raiden. What's the matter, are you only capable of running away like a frightened desert rat? Well, it doesn't matter. I will make sure to bury you soon enough." Sayuri spoke, with a threatening tone.

Her opponent performed a summoning jutsu, and five animatronic women appeared on the battlefield. Sayuri was amused as she watched the one called La Blanc gently stroking Raiden's torso. "Its a shame that you cant find yourself real women. Instead you have to program your girlfriends." Sayuri taunted.

One of Raiden's summons flooded the battlefield with a powerful torrent of water, rendering Sayuri's sand momentarily useless as another one of the humanoids simultaneously began to perform some sort of tune. "Suspended Sand technique." Sayuri immediately created a platform of sand to levitate herself into the air as the torrent of water engulfed the surrounding area.

"Secret Art: Sand Lily Nativity technique!" Enormous desert flowers emerged from the soaked sand, absorbing the water and growing to monstrous proportions. Sayuri cast another jutsu, and the sun overhead beamed down upon the battlefield.

"Secret Art: Explosive Pollination!" The rays of intense sunlight dried up any remaining water, while providing Sayuri's plants with nutrients. They began to emit small spores throughout the area, and the particles began to combust as they gathered energy from the sun through a process similar to photosynthesis. Millions of tiny explosions detonated across the terrain, and Sayuri assumed Raiden would not be able to defend himself from that many consecutive attacks.

Sayuri realized as one of the other mechanical women fired multiple shots of earth toward her, and she immediately formed a handsign. "Iron Sand: Post Mortem Trap!" Sayuri trapped herself inside her most powerful barrier, avoiding injury as the outside of her shield was blasted by the earth technique. She was also able to defend herself from the many explosions which were detonating throughout the area.

Sayuri was surprised as a large sphere of lighting was suddenly hurled toward her, and she knew that she would have to do something quickly. She was aware that the iron in her shield would conduct the electricity toward her body, and so she rapidly formed hand seals. "Iron Sand: Lightning Rod!" Removing the shield from around her body Sayuri shaped it into a large rod, then redirected the lightning style attack back toward Raiden.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 04-10-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #23
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(*looks at Inner* first thing in the morning, eh? Good thing i learned patience. *sits, and starts singing.*

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(are you still levitating in the ball of iron or are falling back down in it?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-08-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #25
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Still in the air, plus the sphere isn't there anymore.

BTw: Oh sick burn.

Dry my eyes so You won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me
-Logic " Let Me Go"
Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #26
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
(are you still levitating in the ball of iron or are falling back down in it?)
Still levitating. And my sand is usable now, too. :P

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #27
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(*looks at Inner* first thing in the morning, eh? Good thing i learned patience. *sits, and starts singing.*
(I have been super busy >.<) *Starts saying sorry a bunch of times*

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #28
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(btw the lightning ball was not large, if it was large we all be dead)

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #29
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Zephyr continues to watch the struggle.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
Old 04-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #30
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(btw the lightning ball was not large, if it was large we all be dead)
Feel grateful. I made your move appear to be on a grander scale.
You may have died from the jutsu if it would have been larger, however I wouldn't have. ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #31
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Spoiler:
Sand is almost like a wind style jutsu. Think about Skukaku. He had sand and wind style techniques. Do you think the beast would have blown away his own sand? The same goes for Gaara. He is from the land of wind, and fuuton does not affect his sand style. Temari even used a sand and wind style combination before in her fight with Sasuke. :P Also, how is it cowardly or improbable to transform an entire landscape into sand? Think about Gaara's fight with Kimimaro. He did the exact same thing.

Sayuri smirks as Raiden manages to evade her Iron Sand Dragon attack, lifting himself high into the air on a pillar of earth. "You are the one who is cowardly, Raiden. What's the matter, are you only capable of running away like a frightened desert rat? Well, it doesn't matter. I will make sure to bury you soon enough." Sayuri spoke, with a threatening tone.

Her opponent performed a summoning jutsu, and five animatronic women appeared on the battlefield. Sayuri was amused as she watched the one called La Blanc gently stroking Raiden's torso. "Its a shame that you cant find yourself real women. Instead you have to program your girlfriends." Sayuri taunted.

One of Raiden's summons flooded the battlefield with a powerful torrent of water, rendering Sayuri's sand momentarily useless as another one of the humanoids simultaneously began to perform some sort of tune. "Suspended Sand technique." Sayuri immediately created a platform of sand to levitate herself into the air as the torrent of water engulfed the surrounding area.

"Secret Art: Sand Lily Nativity technique!" Enormous desert flowers emerged from the soaked sand, absorbing the water and growing to monstrous proportions. Sayuri cast another jutsu, and the sun overhead beamed down upon the battlefield.

"Secret Art: Explosive Pollination!" The rays of intense sunlight dried up any remaining water, while providing Sayuri's plants with nutrients. They began to emit small spores throughout the area, and the particles began to combust as they gathered energy from the sun through a process similar to photosynthesis. Millions of tiny explosions detonated across the terrain, and Sayuri assumed Raiden would not be able to defend himself from that many consecutive attacks.

Sayuri realized as one of the other mechanical women fired multiple shots of earth toward her, and she immediately formed a handsign. "Iron Sand: Post Mortem Trap!" Sayuri trapped herself inside her most powerful barrier, avoiding injury as the outside of her shield was blasted by the earth technique. She was also able to defend herself from the many explosions which were detonating throughout the area.

Sayuri was surprised as a large sphere of lighting was suddenly hurled toward her, and she knew that she would have to do something quickly. She was aware that the iron in her shield would conduct the electricity toward her body, and so she rapidly formed hand seals. "Iron Sand: Lightning Rod!" Removing the shield from around her body Sayuri shaped it into a large rod, then redirected the lightning style attack back toward Raiden.
Vegetation, this is good.

*I say this as the explosions start to go off, being 90 maters high in the sky, I did not have to worry about such a thing, but I did needed to get off this earth building, as the damages from the wind/ironsand jutsu and now this started to run it's course, it begin to tip over towards where Sayuri's ball of iron was, me and my ladies all back flip off the roof, we land on the other side of the building that resembles a ramp and we start to slide down, I snap my fingers, making the Lightning Ball explode (I did not know the lightning ball was inside the rod you had made, further more, when you tried to shot it back at me, it exploded in front of the rod). Then I start to form hand signs in the as we slide, Musica starts to play a tone mid air, and Jess'es right arm forms into a cannon and then starts to charge water chakra in it, when all 6 of us are 10 feet above ground, we jump, by then the building smashed onto the ground, I'm sure some of the explosions took out some of her plaints, as will as the building squishing some of the others, there are a few lift, the rubble left behind by my earth building starts to float towards me, and begin to form into a giant ball of rock, at the same time, Jess uses Water Style: Water Canon Jutsu, and a highly pressurized jet of water is shot out of her canon, it's strong enough to cut a line of huge steel walls in half, she moves her arm in a horizontal formation, cutting any plants in half, and the iron ball Sayuri is in is the waters path, as soon as the plants are cut in half, At this point my Earth Ball is complete (Earth Style: Comet), and I lift my hands high up into the air, about 90 meters high, Musica then drops the bass, unleashing Music Style: Super Sonic Boom, you hear a load crack of sound, resembling thunder, Waves are strong enough to clear a forest but not big enough to clear the whole thing. (think of Zaku from part 1 naruto when he cleared enough of the forest to allow a road to be built) at the same time I smash the air in front of me down, and the Earth Ball starts to travel down, gaining speed in each second, down towards Sayuri.*

Old 04-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #32
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

(The flowers I created are huge. The tiny spores are carried by the wind, and they would most definitely reach you. Since you didn't counter them, you are probably dead. But since I am feeling generous, I will allow you to counter them next turn.)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(nah, you never said how tall they are, and also said there are many, but never give an exact count, so I'm in the right to assume that flowers, no matter how huge they can grow, will never reach 270.27 feet/90 meters)

Old 04-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #34
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(good thing i learned fogiveness. it has a good tune. *starts singing the song forgiveness*

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:44 AM   #35
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Vegetation, this is good.

*I say this as the explosions start to go off, being 90 maters high in the sky, I did not have to worry about such a thing, but I did needed to get off this earth building, as the damages from the wind/ironsand jutsu and now this started to run it's course, it begin to tip over towards where Sayuri's ball of iron was, me and my ladies all back flip off the roof, we land on the other side of the building that resembles a ramp and we start to slide down, I snap my fingers, making the Lightning Ball explode (I did not know the lightning ball was inside the rod you had made, further more, when you tried to shot it back at me, it exploded in front of the rod). Then I start to form hand signs in the as we slide, Musica starts to play a tone mid air, and Jess'es right arm forms into a cannon and then starts to charge water chakra in it, when all 6 of us are 10 feet above ground, we jump, by then the building smashed onto the ground, I'm sure some of the explosions took out some of her plaints, as will as the building squishing some of the others, there are a few lift, the rubble left behind by my earth building starts to float towards me, and begin to form into a giant ball of rock, at the same time, Jess uses Water Style: Water Canon Jutsu, and a highly pressurized jet of water is shot out of her canon, it's strong enough to cut a line of huge steel walls in half, she moves her arm in a horizontal formation, cutting any plants in half, and the iron ball Sayuri is in is the waters path, as soon as the plants are cut in half, At this point my Earth Ball is complete (Earth Style: Comet), and I lift my hands high up into the air, about 90 meters high, Musica then drops the bass, unleashing Music Style: Super Sonic Boom, you hear a load crack of sound, resembling thunder, Waves are strong enough to clear a forest but not big enough to clear the whole thing. (think of Zaku from part 1 naruto when he cleared enough of the forest to allow a road to be built) at the same time I smash the air in front of me down, and the Earth Ball starts to travel down, gaining speed in each second, down towards Sayuri.*
Sayuri watched Raiden's structure of earth collapse to the ground crushing some of her desert lilies, as the man quickly caused his ball of lighting to explode before it reached him. He had even managed to avoid being blown up by the numerous explosions. Sayuri smirked, clearly amused. She continued to levitate on her platform high in the air, as she noticed one of Raiden's humanoid robots unleash a torrent of water with incredible pressure directly at her. Sayuri quickly responded by casting an extremely powerful technique. "Sol Style: Embracive Sol!" Sunlight streamed down overhead, and Sayuri harnessed the rays creating a beam of intense heat and light. The temperature of the beam was atleast 7,800 degrees Fahrenheit, and would continue to steadily increase until it eventually reached 10,000 degrees.

The magnified laser beam struck the cannon of pressurized water, and the two techniques eventually nullified each other. Sayuri realizes that the rest of her plants had been sliced in half, and she looks up as she notices that Raiden had been constructing an enormous sphere of earth. Suddenly, a loud boom can be heard echoing throughout the area, and Sayuri is surprised as a powerful sound based attack is launched in her direction. She knows she must think fast, and she invents a brilliant idea to counter the jutsu's vibrations. She immediately compacted and compressed her iron sand, forming two conical shapes which would act as diodes resonating the sound and allowing it to travel away from her body, dissipating the jutsu's effect. The magnetic charge in the iron sand would also have a decoupling effect, by magnetically isolating the vibrations.

The giant dome of earth begins to fall out of the sky, and Sayuri defends herself by creating a massive shield of iron sand overhead, reinforcing it with her chakra. She purses her lips, visibly irritated by the continued assaults from Raiden's mechanical androids. She rapidly created hand seals, as she prepared to destroy his beloved human machines. It was obvious that the bodies of the robots were made of metal, and therefor they could easily rust. She knew that rust formed when metal was exposed to water and oxygen. She had a plan. "Water Style: Deluge!" A downpour of rain fell from the clouds, thoroughly soaking the machines. Sayuri wasn't done yet, however. "Wind Style: Airlock!" Sayuri formed an airtight space around each of the mechanical women, exposing them to high levels of oxygen, and trapping the water on their bodies. The humanoids would slowly begin to rust, and eventually cease to function.

"You are doomed now, Raiden. This is the end." Sayuri informed her opponent, as she prepared to release the most powerful iron sand technique in her arsenal. "You are about to witness a technique which only the members of the supreme council of Oasis can learn. In my village there is a hierarchy and five separate delegations, each with an individual leader. The head of each congregation commands an individual order of shinobi, who all possess a specific affinity for high classed sand style ninjutsu. I am the leader of the Order of the Iron Sand, as Hikage of the Oasis! Now behold, the most extraordinary iron sand technique your eyes have ever witnessed!" The sand below Sayuri began to shift violently, and her chakra spiked drastically.

"IRON SAND: ORDER OF THE CHOSEN!" Spires of iron sand formed in the air in a giant web, spreading outward in all directions. The sharp edges were coated with the one-tail's poison, which was the most deadly toxin in existence. One scratch, and Raiden would be dead. The attack's range was seemingly endless, and it would continue to expand until it was either negated or Sayuri was killed. Simultaneously, Sayuri cast another jutsu. "Sol Style: Flaming Radius!" Smoldering flames engulfed the entire area in a certain radius, annealing the spikes of sand so that they turned into solid iron. This way the jutsu could not be defeated by water style, and it was durable enough to withstand almost anything. And still, Sayuri was not finished. She knew this next jutsu would dramatically decrease her body's reserves of chakra, and so she called upon her tailed beast. "Isago, grant me some of your chakra for this last attack." She communicated with the one-tail. "Destroy the pathetic mortal..." Isago replied, as he supplied Sayuri with a massive amout of spiritual energy.

Sayuri closed her eyes, and she began to form various intricate handsigns. This was the technique which had been granted to her by Kisara, the goddess. It was a vastly improved version of her Divine Radiance jutsu, which had the power to purge humans of the darkness withing their hearts, and even cast souls into oblivion. She would use it to seal one of Raiden's jutsu, preferably his termite summonings. That way, he would be unable to escape her Iron Sand: Order of the Chosen ninjutsu. A brilliant light shrouded Sayuri from view, and immediately afterward a bright light enveloped Raiden. If he did not escape, his termite summonings would be sealed. "I will subject you to divine retribution. I now take away the jutsu you hold dear...this is your punishment..." Sayuri spoke, and her voice was different. "Supreme Sol Style (Light Style): Path to Divinity!" The jutsu was complete, and Sayuri fell to the ground. The chakra the ichibi had given her had been expended, and she knelt on the sand as she waited to see if Raiden had been killed.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 04-09-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #36
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Earth Style: Comet was done by Raiden, I just wanted to point that out before I counter, witch I'm doing right now)

Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #37
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Earth Style: Comet was done by Raiden, I just wanted to point that out before I counter, witch I'm doing right now)
I edited and fixed that. I am a stickler for detail. lol

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #38
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

{i just gotta say damn inner you used 6 different jutsus in one attack lol}
divine walks into the valley hearing the disturbance

Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #39
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(she kinda paid for it big time)

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #40
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

divine walks to where raiden is located " im about sick of you raiden" he says frustrated

Closed Thread