Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #441
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: BG Convo #78: Mathematics, Dreams and Ideals

Fairie that image scared the carp out of me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #442
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's why it's in a spoiler, my dear Mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #443
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
I figured he must have had a high position. Whenever I've encountered that name, people have talked about him as if we was some sort of "forum legend". Can't believe it took me this long to find out who the founder of the BG's was

TBC's a controversial figure arguably it was Woosters laid back modding style(as second in command of the BG's) that allowed guys like COP and myself and Shika to really clean out the idiots (there really was a core of like six of us but that's another story) whereas TBC shared the view of the non BG staff which was "you have to be tolerant of pervasive retardation and rampant lies and being right but an abrasive jerk makes you wrong despite y'know being right" well no he didn't share the view but he seemed passively in favor of it...yet at the same time when it became apparent that this section was going to die if we weren't cut loose he was in our corner very quickly

he rose up COP and then demodded him for reasons I can only guess at and imagine are quite dumb (like durr hurr too mean! or perhaps he was forced too by the other Quasis?) he put Frost Ninja in a position of power which I have very mixed but strong feelings on...his original Bg mods that weren't Shika or Wooster or from the OBD were pretty terrible..

when the sites most influential members finally had enough after CoP and Wooster got into a brawl over a duke nukem joke instead of handling it properly he essentially mass banned..locked the BG's down and then let all the Quasi;'s come in here and compare us to terrorists and essentially bully the section..in an attempt to prove a point that had no real relevance to the actual problem and then when that gassed out..changed things around almost overnight..pardoned the world and pretended that everything was okay when in reality he drove out overnight almost all his core members...without that line of defense we have been recovering still

TBC despised me as well..

Now all that bad aside..when the chips were down and this place needed defending he acted...TBC modded me and when I had to ban a pedo and a bunch of mods and one former S mod white knighted in favor of the pedo (and to this day I have zero respect for them as far as I'm concerned when you white knight a pedo and claim he's being discriminated against as if his depraved fetishes are a friggen sexual orientation that needs protecting you cease having value as a member of any community ) TBC flew into a rage and defended me like hell..despite me more or less deserving to be railed on for that because I mouthed off against the entire staff- man laid it on the line for me and I'll never forget that

then he turned around and screwed me over.. publicly lied about me protecting COP when I never did (and never felt the need too the man could defend himself and he knew when he broke the rules and didn't care when he got punished) then demodded me and essentially let the place collapse into wanking again..and for what?

then he on a whim restores my power talks about helping rebuild this place and guiding it into a golden age and all that

then..he has some other beef I don't care to get into too and gets taken down

in short TBC is someone who I respect for his fire and for his passion, for the protectiveness which he had for this section and how much he cared././but some of the stuff he's credited with belongs to Wooster and Shikamaru and for all the good he did he was hard to trust and difficult to work with because you never knew what side of the man you were going to be dealing with

I'm more than a little bitter at him not because of the mod stuff i don't care about that but I hate having my integrity attacked especially after you ask me to watch your back and your prized possession (and honestly it seems like he lived for this place at the end which isn't healthy and may have been why things went the way they did)

tldr: a very interesting guy with a lot of flaws and a lot strong traits you could respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
COP was a god!!!
JAFL doesn't seem like a bad guy

and on topic with PoP:
Spoiler:

I need to rep you for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Section ban.

Tbc was meh.
it is very hard to impress the Game

also dat twilight thread

Old 04-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #444
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It's like you said, bruh man had a lot of problems.Biggest problem he had with me was the same problem everyone else has which is me being an a hole.

One of the best laughs I ever had.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #445
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
It's like you said, bruh man had a lot of problems.Biggest problem he had with me was the same problem everyone else has which is me being an a hole.

One of the best laughs I ever had.
you and I are both A holes when the situation calls for it but we don't do that.

I don't want to speculate what was going on with that dudes personal life all i know is no matter how much effort you put into a place like this you can't use it as a place to escape reality or as an anchor..if you do you stop enjoying it and everything becomes desperate and you start seeing everybody as either with you or against you and that ruins everything

I think that one was better than nightmare luffy's thread..then again FTL rocks were pretty awesome

Old 04-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #446
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A lot of things TBC did for the place were good but we did have a pretty stellar modding staff at the time.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #447
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
A lot of things TBC did for the place were good but we did have a pretty stellar modding staff at the time.

you and Wooster and Pat... the original power trio

then you and Wooster and me..

Old 04-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #448
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kuro kept the Naruto section held down pretty well also.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #449
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kuro kept the Naruto section held down pretty well also.

Kuro was good people too

Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #450
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

the fire needs to start rising

Old 04-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #451
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Nobody will kindle it.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #452
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nobody will kindle it.

our situation isn't that bad..we've got four maybe six good newbies right now

I think we just need to show them the way

Old 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #453
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

#YOLOSWAGWARRIORS

That is all

Old 04-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #454
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Nah I think we need more good newbies.
And get rid of Sora.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #455
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Ohohoho, but if you get rid of me, who will supply you with turtle nudes?

Old 04-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #456
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Soras got you there buddy

Old 04-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #457
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

PoP ironically enough adds activity............but none of you guys like him.

Anyways, Food talk. Anyone been to an amazing restaurant that you thought was gonna be bad? (or the opposite?)

Old 04-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #458
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

We have discussed that many times Sage

Well, i thought this one Jamaican restaurant was gonna be amazing. And well, it turns out that I was right. God bless Jamaica

Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #459
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Yo Sage ever been Shorties on us1? When you're in miami(you are the one who lives in Borward right?)? place looks like a filthy rat infested dive...and to be fair it kinda is

but they have the best ribs in the state of Florida

Old 04-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #460
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Yo Sage ever been Shorties on us1? When you're in miami(you are the one who lives in Borward right?)? place looks like a filthy rat infested dive...and to be fair it kinda is

but they have the best ribs in the state of Florida
Ahh, I have seen that name before. I was asking because I wanted to try something new with a friend of mine who came to visit. but didin't wanna just go to the everyday pizza place

And yes..........but barely. The county line is literally a few blocks away from my house

IDR if I showed people my backyard here. People always get jealous when they see I have a freakin lake and Jetski's in my backyard

Closed Thread