Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #5001
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Next filler also look boring af
Old 04-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #5002
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i know u know hayate i was laughing so hard of how he died like his body was fu***d the hell up it had so much scars and it was to well animated lol

every time when i say im gonna go to sleep i just have to check the internet i need to fix my habits well im gonna force myself to sleep and make sure i don't go on my laptop

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #5003
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I couldin't take last weeks episode seriously. None of that happened, it wasin't even remotely accurate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #5004
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can help minato *gets a baseball*
Old 04-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #5005
minato901
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I can help minato *gets a baseball*
lol see i forced my self to sleep and now looks who is on the internet

ok i got school tomorrow cant wake up late gotta sleep while i have the chance well bye guys until then

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)

Last edited by minato901; 04-07-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #5006
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Lol i meant a baseball bat lol that will help lol
Old 04-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #5007
minato901
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Lol i meant a baseball bat lol that will help lol
i cant help it i have a strange habit first i was on bed now im on my desk usin the laptop

u know what bye laptop for now im gonna miss u sniff sniff

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 04-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #5008
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Ik how you feel bro i have that problem with my ipod
Old 04-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #5009
minato901
Genin

i do it with my ipod 2 well bye guys im gone for good till tomorrow and i wont lie this time im goin to my bed peace

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 04-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #5010
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
How do all of you storm players or any competitive players out there deal with spammers and what do you feel when you are up against them ?
A "Spammer", meaning someone who just does the same thing over and over, is a free win, every time.

Otherwise, Spamming something in an otherwise normal match is perfectly fine. It has its own risks. To counter spamming, you must figure out:
1. What causes your opponent to react? If he's spamming rasengans, is he waiting for you to dash? Is he waiting until you start a jutsu? Figure out what chance he's waiting to take.
2. What attacks do you have that can reliably do more damage to him than you will take? Do you have a fast ranged jutsu? Or a support with good tracking, allowing you to get some guard damage?

When you've figured those two out, winning is a piece of cake.
Let's say I'm fighting your usual PTS Kakashi spammer, and I am Pain. He guards the entire match, until I dash him and he does his Chidori.
I know now that if he sees me dashing, he's going to run at me. I also know that he can't stop after doing this, but I can after dashing.
So, I get a little distance, I dash, wait for him to start doing Chidori, and then I use almighty push. He flies right into it, gets hit by it, then subs it. Rinse and repeat.
Eventually, he will be forced to change playstyles, as your method is more effective than his.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #5011
minato901
Genin

you no what i hhate about giant awakenings well i was doing a ranked match and i was yugito and i was versing itachi reanimation so i was fighting in the inn an when itachi went to awakening he cornered me to the wall and he kept on attacking and i kept on using substitution but it only toke me to the same spot over and over hm they need to fix this and makes us substitute behind the player not the exact same spot and i was this close to wining.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 04-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #5012
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
you no what i hhate about giant awakenings well i was doing a ranked match and i was yugito and i was versing itachi reanimation so i was fighting in the inn an when itachi went to awakening he cornered me to the wall and he kept on attacking and i kept on using substitution but it only toke me to the same spot over and over hm they need to fix this and makes us substitute behind the player not the exact same spot and i was this close to wining.
Arguably, it wouldn't make much difference. They could just dash you and you'd get stuck in it again.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #5013
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
I tried that and I still can't find it. If anything, I might have to wait for the next store update and hopefully it shows there.
I'm not to good with the PS3 but, is your PS3 System Updated?
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:41 AM   #5014
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmurkz View Post
I'm not to good with the PS3 but, is your PS3 System Updated?
Plenty of people are reporting it as missing, so I believe there is a reason it's gone.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #5015
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Arguably, it wouldn't make much difference. They could just dash you and you'd get stuck in it again.
Not exactly, he was complaining because you sub in the same spot (including when cornered)

If it subbed behind the opponent everyone would have a better chance at running away since that would get you out corner of a stage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #5016
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Not exactly, he was complaining because you sub in the same spot (including when cornered)

If it subbed behind the opponent everyone would have a better chance at running away since that would get you out corner of a stage.
Yes, the chances are higher, but that ain't a guarantee. Odds are if he was able to push you into a corner that easily, you're in no shape to make an effective tactical retreat. He's just going to dash, and be on you again. You'll sub again and end up back in the corner.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #5017
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Plenty of people are reporting it as missing, so I believe there is a reason it's gone.
Ah okay, Well, I hope all the people with this problem have it fixed soon.
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:27 PM   #5018
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I need more dlc!............*pulls hair out and screams* ...... goofy tobi and sasori need hats.... and kakazu and hidan need full cloaks with hats and alt ET costumes are needed for them and sasori.

*cries like a baby*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 04-08-2013 at 03:30 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #5019
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Tommorow the 7 costume DLC pack comes out. I hope the other 5 costumes are better then that Cowboy and Pirate Naruto Costumes *sigh*

Old 04-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #5020
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Tommorow the 7 costume DLC pack comes out. I hope the other 5 costumes are better then that Cowboy and Pirate Naruto Costumes *sigh*
And about the dlc :
Hey everyone ...I like the cannon based dlc on the manga/anime and I hope the 5 dlc packs containing anbu itachi(USA/EU), anbu kakashi(japan) and all the other dlc released so far get released world wide so everyone can enjoy them soon. I think that will be the scenario for everything involving the dlc so lets hope this all happens in the near future.
Speaking of dlc the next pack of dlc I would very much like to see is this:

Rain Village DLC pack classic events pack....In this pack I think it would be very nice to see:

*Classic Nagato costume.... the first original akatsuki dark robe and sandals.

*Classic Konan costume....her original akatsuki dark robe.

*Classic Hanzo costume...His alive version with living eyes.

*Classic legendary 3 sannin costumes....Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru with leaf vests and slightly younger appearance for Jiraiya.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote