Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Pick Sho's wedding dress :P
a 2 15.38%
b 2 15.38%
c 4 30.77%
d 1 7.69%
e 2 15.38%
f 0 0%
g 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #101
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Sho's wedding planning stuff :P

They could all wear that suit but the best man and ring boy could have a plain red wastecoat so that the groom is still different?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #102
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #103
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
Genius.
tuxedo t-shirt = winning

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #104
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Ok.
Plates: D
My Ring: C
Tell me what he chose for his ring/transportation.
As far as transportation, I would go with A.
Wait, is the trans. just for me abs and he has his own?o.o

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #105
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

trans is for you and him :P what about suits sho :P I'll ask him about rings now :P

Old 04-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #106
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Updated List
Spoiler:
Wedding Gown:
Spoiler:

Bouquet:
Spoiler:

Hairstyle:
Spoiler:

Bridesmaid:
Spoiler:

Maid of Honor:
Spoiler:

Flower girl:http://www.lightinthebox.com/A-line-...s_p175787.html

Theme: Beach
Spoiler:

Tables:
Spoiler:

Center Piece:
Spoiler:

plates:
Spoiler:

Shou's Ring:
Spoiler:

Transport (shou or both):
Spoiler:

we need
The suits >.< and Shah's ring

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #107
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sha wants ring B on the mens ones

Old 04-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #108
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
trans is for you and him :P what about suits sho :P I'll ask him about rings now :P
Suits? Like everyone one said, TRS's suit is excellent, but the Tux-shirt does look kool knowing that dressing formal isn't his forte. I do agree with the idea he should stand out also. As far as trans, what did he say?

Old 04-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #109
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He said leave it to you so it is the white carriage and ring B for him

Old 04-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #110
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Updated List
Spoiler:
Wedding Gown:
Spoiler:

Bouquet:
Spoiler:

Hairstyle:
Spoiler:

Bridesmaid:
Spoiler:

Maid of Honor:
Spoiler:

Flower girl:http://www.lightinthebox.com/A-line-...s_p175787.html

Theme: Beach
Spoiler:

Tables:
Spoiler:

Center Piece:
Spoiler:

plates:
Spoiler:

Shou's Ring:
Spoiler:

Shah's Ring:
Spoiler:

Transportation:
Spoiler:

Shah's suit:
Spoiler:

we need to decide which suit for everyone else. For I am confuzzled

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #111
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Is there still a position open for me? e.e

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #112
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You can be a bridesmaid

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #113
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Is there still a position open for me? e.e
What would you like to do...?

Old 04-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #114
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Um..this is a little addition just going with the red, uhh what about this necklace for the bride?
Spoiler:
Shoukry?
It's nice..but it seems a little too extra for a wedding... Maybe something more conservative .

Old 04-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #115
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
What would you like to do...?
I don't know.....I'd rather wear a suit than a dress. but I guess bridesmaid, like fairie said.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #116
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

CAKE
nearly forgot that
a
Spoiler:

b
Spoiler:

c
Spoiler:

d
Spoiler:

e
Spoiler:

f
Spoiler:

g
Spoiler:

h
Spoiler:

i
Spoiler:

j
Spoiler:

Old 04-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #117
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

man i finally get to wear something formal hellz yeah

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #118
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I thought this was a random multiple choice test. Who doesn't pick C in a random multiple choice test?

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #119
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sho what about this necklace

Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #120
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I don't know.....I'd rather wear a suit than a dress. but I guess bridesmaid, like fairie said.
You get to dress differently
Spoiler:

Souret; I like a, d, f, and g

Quote: