Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #4961
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

You have the wrong version of the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #4962
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
Someone please guide me. I can't find the dlc anywhere. What am I doing wrong?
Have you updated your game?

Are you on a US account using the US game? (NTSC).
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #4963
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

My version is NTSC. My game is updated.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #4964
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
My version is NTSC. My game is updated.
Yeah but what region are you in ? lol...You still did not answer that plus ...you need to be more specific about what console you have where you bought the game what account region you use and possibly more....I dont know anyone else having trouble with this.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #4965
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Just a heads up, you will NOT be able to see the DLC if you use the in-game store option. It will always be empty.
Press the HOME button and enter the PS Store the normal way.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #4966
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I'm on the east coast in the us. My account is us. My ps3 is from here. Everything is from here. I bought my game at gamestop. My ps3 I got from walmart on black friday. Hopefully that is enough info.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #4967
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Just a heads up, you will NOT be able to see the DLC if you use the in-game store option. It will always be empty.
Press the HOME button and enter the PS Store the normal way.
I already tried that. I heard the ps3 store might be glitchy, but I don't know if that is the issue.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #4968
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Have you tried signing into and purchasing it through the Online PSN Store?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #4969
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

I haven't, will try that out now. Edit: Just tried it. Nothing shows up on that website, after searching for it. Only the school pack, which I got already.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #4970
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Well, it shows up for me, and I bought it:
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #4971
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Did you search for Storm 3 on the PSN store or for the actual DLC?

Maybe under Storm 3's summary page you might find it there? (It provides a list of all DLC available for the game you are viewing)

I live on the east coast and have the US version of the game with an account from the same region and I definitely have it so, I honestly have no idea what problem you are experiencing.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #4972
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Did you search for Storm 3 on the PSN store or for the actual DLC?

Maybe under Storm 3's summary page you might find it there? (It provides a list of all DLC available for the game you are viewing)

I live on the east coast and have the US version of the game with an account from the same region and I definitely have it so, I honestly have no idea what problem you are experiencing.
I tried that and I still can't find it. If anything, I might have to wait for the next store update and hopefully it shows there.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #4973
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is really strange lol ...and its really not funny I am not laughing at your problem I am laughing because everyone is clueless lol. Try creating a EU psn account and see if you have it available for that region. Or as you said wait until tomorrow and try your normal account again maybe your section/zone did not get updated yet although I find it unlikely. Finally try contacting sony ...I believe the psn website is a logical place to check for a problem like this one.

btw..was playing online and found some really fun and skilled opponents alot of back and forth battles and rematches. I had the dlc and it looks really nice .....now I wish all the akatsuki had them lol....cc2 you need to make more dlc ...*points sword*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 04-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #4974
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So is anyone else getting the annoying low health glitch where opponent's won't die even after depleting all their health.

I just did a full combo on someone with Jiraya's crazy hair jutsu and he only had like 5% health. It didn't kill him and he still had 1% health left. I threw shuriken but still wouldn't kill him. Had to finish him with my jutsu. I know for a fact it was a glitch because before the combo ended his health froze at 1% and wouldn't deplete after any further hits.

This has happened to me several times but the worst one was 2 days ago where I was in a tournament usig yugito. I was facing this Itachi guy and I got his health down to 1% and I was out of sub bars but still had about 20% health left. Since I was out of subs I wanted to be safe and end him with shuriken, I must have hit him a good 3 times with shuriken but his health refused to go down. He eventually caught me andmanaged to combo cancel me several times and beat me.

I was so dumbfounded, confused, upset and angry that I just switched off the console and went to sleep lol. Couldn't believe I lost in such an unfair way, why didn't cc2 test this game before releasing it, soooo many bugs.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #4975
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lee's and Minato's awakening moves are also annoying, they land whether you sub them or not. And when Minato does it it is impossible to hit him, it wouldn't be a problem if he were an underused character, but it seems that everyone online uses him.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #4976
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Looks like I learned how to use long range characters like Shino and Tenten and Deidara. Utataka is different though...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #4977
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Looks like I learned how to use long range characters like Shino and Tenten and Deidara. Utataka is different though...
Without spamming?
Old 04-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #4978
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Without spamming?
most of the time it's not even spamming, it's just their combo button is replaced with square instead of circle. It's part of there moveset, people just throw the term spamming and op around without even knowing what it is.

I hate when people say you spam with long range characters because you didn't use their circle move
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #4979
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
most of the time it's not even spamming, it's just their combo button is replaced with square instead of circle. It's part of there moveset, people just throw the term spamming and op around without even knowing what it is.

I hate when people say you spam with long range characters because you didn't use their circle move
Well...if a player does not vary their attack and over uses a certain technique then it is actually spamming. Some people tend to forget that long range chars have combos tilts grabs Jutsu and finally Ultimates just like the other chars only difference is the combos given to them with the combo button are shorter and the shuriken button serves as longer ranged attacks that vary into combos as well.

Today for example I fought a wonderful long range char user who did a super job of mixing it up and using more than one way to attack and what a fun match it was even though I lost. I sent him a message saying nice games .....and he replied to me a hour later and said:
"really u2 thanks I was afraid to read your message actually"...I said why lol? then he replies .."because most people after I beat them even after I use different attacks and try my best not to spam call me a spammer and says I spam"....then I told him well I am not one of them. I admired how he mixed up the attacks and did not over use anything and I told him to continue to be a fun player he is now a friend.

The point is the games can get competitive and emotional and when some of us lose it can be a very disappointing and stress causing event .."if" you dont have the right way of thinking that is. Truth is there are spammers and there are Op chars. How we use the chars determines the skill and fun of the opponent not the character and if we should come across a spammer we should not get too upset over it and relate the spam to that particular set of characters when in fact its a combination of things such as character, attack usage, and individual player style and skill.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 04-07-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #4980
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so dose anyone have any 5 dlc pack codes i really need one

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote