Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #21
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: gaara

madara is another story deidara is no match for madara so i dont really know that for a fact

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #22
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So Madara owns Garra, everybody is cool, Clay Bomber owns Garra, everybody protest, yeah, sounds legit.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:24 AM   #23
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

if gaara was anywhere but his village he would have handed it to deidara thats what i believe ill have to see it happen thou dont really know

Old 04-07-2013, 03:29 AM   #24
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

It was his village, Deidara wasn't even prepared for an encounter it was supposed to be just a kidnap and he failed, props to Deidara, for doing that well with limited resources but it was Plot no jutsu all over again.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #25
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
It was his village, Deidara wasn't even prepared for an encounter it was supposed to be just a kidnap and he failed, props to Deidara, for doing that well with limited resources but it was Plot no jutsu all over again.
Right, I bet you could so survive an explosion as will.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #26
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

if you used the right jutsu yes of course you could a blast that big gaara blocked just used to much chakra protecting his village that was all

Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #27
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

What has me surviving an explosion got to do with the fight? are you retarded?
Your not making any logical points...

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 04-07-2013, 03:40 AM   #28
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Learn your place.

Last edited by Raiden; 04-07-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #29
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Oh really? look and construct your sentences properly before labelling others "dumb ass". Gaara had Deidara in a winning position in that fight.. He had Deidara, off his bird, and just swinging him about, instead of doing this he could have just sand coffin'd him.. Yes Gaara was caught off guard, but it shouldn't have happened because Deidara should already have been defeated.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #30
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

As for me, I prefer the Shippuden Gaara, that was when he became one of my favourite characters by far. He's one of the more developed characters in the storyline and has come far.

GS ignore him he's trolling you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
So grate that all it took was exploding clay.
Deidara himself openly said he didn't have enough exploding clay for that encounter, he was running out therefore..went to desperate measures to get things done. He brought innocents into that, that's what they call dirty tactics and not a fair fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
its cause gaara was using so much chakra to stop the bombs deidara was being a coward and had to use gaaras weakness for the love of his village and people that episode bothered me:/
Yes, Gaara was brought into a predicament that he was forced to use too much of his chakra by Deidara's cheating manner.
Quote:
Deidara won because his art was much better then Garra's. Hmmm
Deidara's art won nothing but being labeled as an unfair in that fight. Your Deidara fanboyism is not going into anything of fact.
How about trying to comphrend the whole situation and on both sides before just going onto saying he would of won no matter what. This is not entirely accurate no one knows how it would of gone..if placed on a level field of play without Deidara's dirty and desperate tactics.
Quote:
So Madara owns Garra, everybody is cool, Clay Bomber owns Garra, everybody protest, yeah, sounds legit.
Madara and Deidara are two completely different people, also an unfair comparision by far..since their levels of chakra are so different from the other. That alone Madara is more stronger then your precious Deidara too.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 04-07-2013 at 04:28 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #31
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I love Gaara. He is just awesome how he silent the Allied Shinobi Force. WOW, they nearly got into a huge civil fight against each other!! Without his reactions, the Force could have lost by now.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #32
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
yeah but you can say that was a coward way to win
Naruto as a universe reinforces several times that pragmatic options are preferable. It is a world largely founded on using stealth and 'dirty fighting' in order to generate an advantage. The harsh truth is that in terms of combat, 'bravery' is irrelevant, especially when the most important thing is who lives or dies, and the former is usually the one who opted for the clever decisions, rather than the honourable ones.
Quote:
Deidara himself openly said he didn't have enough exploding clay for that encounter
Yet he clearly did.
Quote:
he was running out therefore..went to desperate measures to get things done. He brought innocents into that, that's what they call dirty tactics and not a fair fight.
It's a matter of life and death. What law states that they need to fight 'fair'? Especially when a 'fair fight' is a relatively vague concept coined by the more idealistic-minded in order to somehow validate their (Somewhat admirable, but ultimately foolish.) decision to abide by a selection of arbitrary restrictions in a format where your life is at stake.
Quote:
Yes, Gaara was brought into a predicament that he was forced to use too much of his chakra by Deidara's cheating manner.
Cheating? Cheating implies that rules were broken. What laws are there preventing the use of pragmatic options in order to secure one's interests? None. There is no such thing as 'cheating' when it comes to a fight. Also, the reason Gaara faced that predicament was because Deidara correctly deduced that Gaara would make the honourable choice instead of the clever one. He was in no way forced to take that action.

Do remember that, in terms of handicaps, not being able to kill your opponent is a pretty major detriment, limiting your overall options. Without that limitation, Deidara arguably could have simply destroyed the entire village with a C3 bomb. Considering, as has been said, he had no compunctions about threatening the lives of innocents, if he were allowed to simply kill Gaara...he could have simply detonated the village without announcing his presence prior. Bare this in mind when discussing hypothetical alternatives.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 04-09-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #33
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As for this Deidara, Gaara battle. Is this thread a debate about Deidara and Gaara? No, this is in Character Talk and the thread was for.. http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129184
Just talking about Gaara not any debate to do with their battle, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #34
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The battle in question is one which Gaara himself fought in, and is one which strongly showcased his character development, meaning there is realistic grounds for discussing it up in the Gaara topic. Considering there was no specification made by the OP as to which facets of Gaara's existence we may or may not discuss, and given that this debate was already taking place prior to my posting in the thread, it isn't exactly off-topic or unfounded.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #35
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I would of loved to go around in circles with that battle with you but, I was just doing that so others can get back onto talking about Gaara, all I was doing was trying to bring this thread back to what it originally was for, which was just talking about Gaara not going into a debate in a section which isn't really full of too many debates, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #36
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

I was merely stating that the exact nature of the thread isn't specified outside of that it concerns Gaara, and thus discussing events which significantly involve Gaara is fair game all things considered. I can understand if you do not wish to participate in the debate (anymore.), however, there isn't actually anything wrong with discussing matters concerning Gaara in a Gaara topic which hasn't specified, as I said, which elements of Gaara's existence are, or are not, off-limits.

I guess I can go and prowl the debate sections and see if this subject has been brought up there.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 04-09-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #37
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes it has been brought up in the verses in the BG. So I'm sure you'll find a place your can exert you full potential in there, instead of a section like this which isn't too competitive with debates, haha. You'd likely get a lot of just fan girling/fan boying here, heh. If not..make a thread yourself, solution solved.

BF:

Spoiler: