Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Kim, eat a snickers

-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kim, eat a snickers

lmao monger*
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I am just the messenger.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
Ryou
Apprentice Genin

Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ryou has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think PSY would be insulted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I see you too, steal from Reddit.

Always use power steering, like in the Batmobile.
"The Batman" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No. A friend of mine shared this on facebook, and I thought it would give you guys a good laugh. I found it funny and wanted to share.

edit: so, not intentionally. maybe indirectly 0.o
Old 04-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #9
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
No. A friend of mine shared this on facebook, and I thought it would give you guys a good laugh. I found it funny and wanted to share.

edit: so, not intentionally. maybe indirectly 0.o
Then your friend steals from reddit, hence you are using filthy thirds.

You should be ashamed/

Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Batman" View Post
Then your friend steals from reddit, hence you are using filthy thirds.

You should be ashamed/
I say we send this man to bring Kim to justice.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I say we send this man to bring Kim to justice.
No...

He is forced to watch this video for three days straight:
YouTube:

Look at the coordination, he'll crumple within the first five hours.