Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-03-2013, 03:52 AM   #21
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 626

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

Yeah your right ...if we had Tobirama's way
-there would be no leaf village
-ther would be no other villages
-more senu and uchiha would die
-we would be in the 1st shinobi war
-no peace
+ we'd have had 6 other madara's already instead of 1 (sasuke)... plus this original Madara making 7... the 7th controlling the other six paths! = more terror

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #22
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That was a pretty good chapter. I likes the action scenes, how Hashirama finally said it was his village instead of their village, it was a good end to those flashbacks.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #23
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

if history repeats itself again naruto finally going to grow some balls and kill sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #24
ny2fl
Ninja Academy Student

ny2fl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

agree.....and the uchiha are never meant to win, despite all the power they have
ny2fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:12 AM   #25
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think this is foreshadowing that Naruto will first be Hokage before they truly fight to the death

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #26
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wonder how Madaras going to fight Harishima without the kyuubi. Kyuubi made up a lot of hus attacks.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:23 AM   #27
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

This was quite a sad chapter. This part in the anime will be awesome..

It wasn't easy for Hashirama to kill his friend but there was no other answer. He took one life to save many.

Hashirama's way of thinking for the peaceful existence of all the shinobi clans wasn't wrong as other than the Uchiha rebelling, none of the other clans fought amongst themselves.

What Madara said about the darkness enveloping the village was his way of thinking which was continuously churned by vengeance and hatred. Perhaps he knew that the darkness in the Uchiha will never be vanquished. Either way he could hardly speak for all the clans...

I wonder why Kishi zoomed into Madara's EMS right after Kurama goes into sleep mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Good riddance.
Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I didn't expect this kind of Hashirama. He showed his dark side a bit.
Not the dark side...the strong side!

Last edited by Fighting_dreamer; 04-03-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #28
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

love it. Sad chapter if you really stop and think ! Cannot wait for the next chapter and the chapter after that ! i say it every week but i love what kishi is doing with these chapters revolving the madara and hashirama plot and now the kages and sasuke... should be interesting to see the reaction sasuke has and also what they will do with the kages.. send them to battle, stop madara bla bla bla who knows but im keen as a jelly beaan in a pirate scene
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #29
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

It was a decent chapter-finally we're getting out of the Hashirama flashback. I wonder what Sasuke will ask Tobirama and Minato if anything at all. I'm still excited to see Sasuke's reaction when Minato inevitably talks about Naruto.

As for how Madara survived, I'm guessing it was a weak version of Tsukuyomi or some other genjutsu like Sasuke used against Danzo. In earlier chapters it was established that Madara did take a chest wound from Hashirama so the entire stabbing couldn't have been a genjutsu. I'm guessing that it was just strong enough to alter Hashirama's perception of things so he thought he struck a fatal blow while it could've actually just missed the heart and Madara survived.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #30
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Right if Tobirama had his way, none of this would've happened. He'd have stabbed Madara in the face ages ago.
Yup, Tobirama was right from the beginning.

Quote:
Spoiler:
SHHHHH Stop talking
Spoiler:
I know at this rate he would not win
Spoiler:
I never sai that

-no peace
There would be tobirama is the first who mentioned an alliance.
There as the leaf village would be born in one way or another
Why is that bad stupid OP bastards.(besides some other cool clans like the hyuuga and aburame and clans from other vilalges if they had any would get some screentime)
Meanwhile Hashi/madara way got us in the fourth war.
What would be the difference withn the current situation again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
That was a pretty good chapter. I likes the action scenes, how Hashirama finally said it was his village instead of their village, it was a good end to those flashbacks.
Although like most naruto villains madara motivation was extremely crappy i did like the conclusion.

It was a nice growth in hashiramas characters realising he cant have his cake and eat it too. Either he lets madara live and he destroys the village and their shared dream, or their childhood dream comes true saving dozens if not thousands of lives at the cost of his best friend.

He realises 1 emo uchiha doesnt warrant endangering a village of innocent which they have worked so hard to protect. And realises that madara had abandonned their dream leaving it up to hashi to protect it making it HIS village.(liked that the best)

So shitty motivation. Dbz fights.

Nice conclusion. I always kinda hoped naruto vs sasuke would end like that but it will probably more of a homosexual touch to it. T.T

I just want to see the former hoakges in action before the series conclusion then ill be remotely satisfied with the series regardless of some strange twists and choices made lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Wonder how Madaras going to fight Harishima without the kyuubi. Kyuubi made up a lot of hus attacks.
He has Hashis powers now to compensate. I wonder why madara never uses genjutsu or amaterasu. Couldve helped him win.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #31
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Didn't Tobi say during the Danzo-Sasuke fight that Madara survived by using Izanagi? The ability that pretty much lets you trade an eye for a videogame style respawn.

As for the chapter... after all that build up the whole climax of these last two chapters felt horribly rushed. Sadly that is the price one pays when you establish a historical event early in a story and then want to try and go back and redefine the story to match an unrelated theme later on.

Everything since the reveal that Tobi is Obito has felt like a sloppy rushed attempt to fix all the early inconsistancies of the story and shoehorn Sasuke into being more important than he should be.

In the early going of Naruto the story was on a more personal level. Naruto wanted companionship and respect, the primary themes were about friendship and hard work. Having the Naruto-Sasuke rivalry be important made sense at that personal level of story telling.

Now we are in a story about a destined messiah who is going to single handedly usher in a golden era... yet somehow his frenemy Sasuke is being treated like an all important cornerstone to this. For as much focus as the rivalry gets and how so many important things try to revolve around it, the whole thing just feels utterly petty at this point.

It is fine that Kishi wanted to scale up the scope of the story as it went along, most stories try to up the ante. However he has failed to properly keep the Naruto-Sasuke rivalry relevant enough to warrant the time spent on it. Now it just seems like a plot tumor that is distracting from the proper flow of the grander story.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #32
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Nor all the destruction it has caused especially to the Rain Village

Good. Villages are nothing more than powerful alliances used
to bully others into submission. I mean look at how well the
village system worked out for the Uchiha! Or better yet...
The Uzumaki

I fail to see how that is a problem.

Rather than the Fourth?

-no peace

What peace?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #33
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Please let this be the end of Hashirama's ranting.

Bring on Tobirama blabbering!

"But that's gonna slow down the plot"

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

If I have to sit through the Hashirama and Madara show then darn it all
I DEMAND we get Tobirama and the 2nd Raikage Go To White Castle.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

There would be tobirama is the first who mentioned an alliance.
so what? Just because Tobirama mentioned it does not mean it would have happened. He could not even keep the peace with the Uchiha so how could he keep the peace with other clans? Plus Tobirama was strong but he was not that strong to make peace. Hashirama and Madara were in a whole different higher/better class than Tobirama was. Overall just because he talked the talk does not mean he could walk the walk. A lot of people can dream of peace but to go out there and get it is totally differnt. So there would not be an alliance.

There as the leaf village would be born in one way or another
you dont know that for sure. And if so how long would it take? It would be much MUCH later which means more lives would be taken. Senseless violence would continue and more people would die making peace even that much harder.

Why is that bad stupid OP bastards.(besides some other cool clans like the hyuuga and aburame and clans from other vilalges if they had any would get some screentime)

Meanwhile Hashi/madara way got us in the fourth war.
yeah but we had peace in between. At least it was not a continuous war.
What would be the difference withn the current situation again?
It is better to have peace for a moment than not at all.

Nor all the destruction it has caused especially to the Rain Village
there would be no rain village or any kind of village. No pact of peace for clans just constant destruction and war and senseless fighting and deaths so it would be no different. if anything it would be worse

Good. Villages are nothing more than powerful alliances used
to bully others into submission. I mean look at how well the
village system worked out for the Uchiha! Or better yet...
The Uzumaki

Hashirama said that the village is a place for clans to live together in peace.
A good point of the 1st Hokage but also the villages have more pros than cons
Its better than living in a constant war

I fail to see how that is a problem.

And with that other clans would die as well leading to their own demise

Rather than the Fourth?
RIght. Thanks to Hashirama we had at least a moment of peace and a break between the wars which is better than one long consecutive war.

Ya know that peace that the children of Konoha were able to live in far a period of time
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
You assuming son, you're not Kishi: remember
http://youtu.be/REeEbSb9gio
I am not assuming that is fact.....and the fact that you said Im assuing when I was using fats makes you look......
Old 04-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #36
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

That was one way to clear the whole battle and flashback...

Now we wait for Sasuke's decision

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #37
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Sasuke's decision: tl;dr -> brb, crushing Leaf
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Sasuke's decision: tl;dr -> brb, crushing Leaf
Haha what a loving decision!
Now lets do it!

Wait...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So you think I am assuming when I say that :If the Uchiha and the senju joined forces the two most powerful clans then the country will stop finding other clans to fight and the fighting will stop?
Old 04-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #40
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That will happen when Naruto and Sasuke join forces.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote