Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #4921
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

^I'm betting Anbu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #4922
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crair Uchiha View Post
So Madara is for sure going to have one then? Cool.

I cannot get my Akatsuki hat pack to work. I purchased and downloaded it but it won't show up on my game. The heck is going on? I've tried asking for help on PSN website but no they won't help me. And I'm pretty ticked.
What version of the game do you have? It has to be DLC from the same region as the game.

You can try Re downloading and installing the DLC again. That sometimes works as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #4923
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
What version of the game do you have? It has to be DLC from the same region as the game.

You can try Re downloading and installing the DLC again. That sometimes works as well.
I preordered... I think its Asian, but if its Asian why could I buy it at the ps3 store? I mean that is kind of ridiculous.

What region is it supposed to be? Does it have to be US?

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.

Last edited by Crair Uchiha; 04-03-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #4924
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^Did you try to re-install it like Sage suggested? The same thing, or almost the same thing happened to me last week. My DLC costumes all vanished, after re-installing them they were there again.

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #4925
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If the orochimaru one is a akatsuki cloak im buying this game.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #4926
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If that DLC list is accurate, then I can almost guarantee the 5 kage will be getting their hats.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #4927
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Most likely.....Especially now that we have Akatsuki hats -_-

I wanted Swimsuit Mei!..............and Ohnoki!

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #4928
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Most likely.....Especially now that we have Akatsuki hats -_-

I wanted Swimsuit Mei!..............and Ohnoki!
Birthday suit mei!!!!! NO OHNOKI! Who wants to see an old man?
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #4929
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
If the orochimaru one is a akatsuki cloak im buying this game.
Buy it... and regret it
Orochimaru moveset sucks now...
(worse than I thought)

Taking notes though incase I decide to make and sell a game:

Do a shitty game
Make all possible extras DLC
Profit $$$$$

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #4930
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
Buy it... and regret it
Orochimaru moveset sucks now...
(worse than I thought)

Taking notes though incase I decide to make and sell a game:

Do a shitty game
Make all possible extras DLC
Profit $$$$$
Better yet, simply:
Not charge the price of a full game for DLC
Profit $$$$$
Old 04-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #4931
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
^Did you try to re-install it like Sage suggested? The same thing, or almost the same thing happened to me last week. My DLC costumes all vanished, after re-installing them they were there again.
Yeah I did, and for some reason instead it gave me the European pack. I got

Anbu Itachi
Samurai Naruto
Swimsuit Tsunade
Kimono Sasuke
Sakura school.

And I'm ticked because I wanted to see Sasuke in his school uniform. I'm gonna send a complaint.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #4932
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Better yet, simply:
Not charge the price of a full game for DLC
Profit $$$$$
That is true, prices are actually kinda fair...
Still, i dont agree with this, I gave 0$ so I could give them the money for the DLC (I wont though) but many people bought the game for 60$... they could at least put some extra costumes in it.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #4933
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Finished watching Road to Ninja. And I gotta say, we need RTN Sasuke, Hinata, and
Spoiler:
Menma with his own version of Rasenshuriken
as a dlc.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #4934
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Japan already has rtn hinata and sasuke
Old 04-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #4935
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Japan already has rtn hinata and sasuke
I'm talking sbout the U.S and Europe. We need them too.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #4936
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im sure it will link out on a forum site so im not worried
Old 04-04-2013, 02:04 AM   #4937
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
I'm talking sbout the U.S and Europe. We need them too.
Well, no, because they don't get our DLC, why should we get theirs?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #4938
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

When I heard about the Akatsuki DLC, I was disappointed. I was expecting Akatsuki cloak Suigetsu, Karin & Jugo

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #4939
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm very curious about the Madara and Orochimaru DLC costumes. Orochimaru Akatsuki cloak would be awesome.

I'm yet to buy the Akatsuki hat DLC yet, but I plan to soon. I'm liking all the costumes so far.
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #4940
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

TheBlackNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Storm 3 is now $49.99.