Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #85941
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Because then you might be able to have free time. And that's just silly.
Of course it is. So now I'm going to go kill my printer so that I can get as much read as possible during the car ride back to hell tomorrow.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #85942
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Of course it is. So now I'm going to go kill my printer so that I can get as much read as possible during the car ride back to hell tomorrow.
I wish I could read in the car. I get carsick like crazy if I try. It's no fun at all.
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:36 PM   #85943
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I wish I could read in the car. I get carsick like crazy if I try. It's no fun at all.
I have to be sitting either in the passengers seat or behind it to be able to not get carsick while I read.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #85944
thestonefang
Ninja Academy Student

thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hi, is this were I can meet new people?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #85945
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
I have to be sitting either in the passengers seat or behind it to be able to not get carsick while I read.
same here bro

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #85946
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestonefang View Post
This is where the pink dictator makes you a slave and is cruel to you.

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #85947
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I get sick no matter what man. It's pretty terrible having to pull over to barf. NEVER READING IN THE CAR AGAIN. CARS ARE THE DEVIL.
Quote:
SURE. Just don't talk to Ninja Pig Pink. She's foul.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #85948
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

itachi what you been up to its been a min sense i talked to you

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #85949
thestonefang
Ninja Academy Student

thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thank you for words of advice
Old 03-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #85950
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Umm..thanks Pie.

*Never wears a skirt again*
you can wear a skirt just wear ugly underwear that will not get pinky excited and poop her diaper

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #85951
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
itachi what you been up to its been a min sense i talked to you
A whole load of garbage.

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #85952
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I get sick no matter what man. It's pretty terrible having to pull over to barf. NEVER READING IN THE CAR AGAIN. CARS ARE THE DEVIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
This is where the pink dictator makes you a slave and is cruel to you.
Calm down.

Hi stonefang!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #85953
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
same here bro
Not a bro.
Quote:

Sometimes I find that putting my head on the cold glass of the window for a few minutes helps with the car sickness.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #85954
thestonefang
Ninja Academy Student

hi
Old 03-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #85955
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Thank you for words of advice
Don't listen to them. Pink is one the nicest and weirdest people you'll know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
you can wear a skirt just wear ugly underwear that will not get pinky excited and poop her diaper
I'll make sure to take that advice. Thanks Pie.
*Wears granny panties every time in here*

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #85956
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hi
Don't worry, we don't bite................much.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #85957
thestonefang
Ninja Academy Student

I am sure once I get to knew her she will be a sweet heart
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #85958
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Listen to Shou. I'm really nice. *Eats grass*

@ Tard: Don't scare him.>_> Yet.

Thank you stonefang I like you.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #85959
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Sometimes I find that putting my head on the cold glass of the window for a few minutes helps with the car sickness.
But then the car will hit a bump and you'll slam your head. THERE IS NO SOLUTION.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Don't listen to them. Pink is one the nicest and weirdest people you'll know.
PINK IS NOT NICE.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #85960
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Take my word, she will. :3

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard