Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #85781
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Seems so. Pinkie's been demanding that I post more; so why not continue my pics/gifs trend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #85782
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Good :3 I didn't think you still came to this site for a while.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #85783
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh, I've been on. Just not posting, mostly PMing or VMing

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 03-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #85784
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hi Hayley. Sorry for last night.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #85785
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Oh, I've been on. Just not posting, mostly PMing or VMing
I've noticed yesterday when I went into your profile for some reason >.>

Nice siggy btw. Alice In Wonderland??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Hi Hayley. Sorry for last night.
You ditched me for Dev T.T Whatever, Bacon played with me.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #85786
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post

You stalking me, Hayles?

Thank you . Yes and No. Alice McGee. Basically it's a violent video game version of Alice in Wonderland. The storyline is a bit different from Alice in Wonderland since both stories don't consist of a family being murdered by a pedophile.
But the fan art is amazing. I put some in my Just stuff album if you want to get them.

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #85787
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You stalking me, Hayles?

Thank you . Yes and No. Alice McGee. Basically it's a violent video game version of Alice in Wonderland. The storyline is a bit different from Alice in Wonderland since both stories don't consist of a family being murdered by a pedophile.
But the fan art is amazing. I put some in my Just stuff album if you want to get them.
I'M A LURKER. It's what I do e.e

I know. Alice: Madness Returns. I have that game. I loved it. It motivated me to watch Alice In Wonderland, which by the way, wasn't that good xD What do you mean by get them? o.o

Old 03-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #85788
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

so many different Alices go to places called Wonderland one of the Alices is a guy lol

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #85789
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'M A LURKER. It's what I do e.e

I know. Alice: Madness Returns. I have that game. I loved it. It motivated me to watch Alice In Wonderland, which by the way, wasn't that good xD What do you mean by get them? o.o

I want that game. Alas, this household isn't very videogame friendly.
I don't like Disney's version too much. I mean it's okay...
As in "save as" unless you can make those pictures come to life

@PIE
didn't know that

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #85790
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

failed imaged removed for failing

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 03-30-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #85791
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alice and the White Rabbit are Zerochan.net? Didn't know that either

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #85792
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

image fail!!! must try again

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 03-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #85793
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I want that game. Alas, this household isn't very videogame friendly.
I don't like Disney's version too much. I mean it's okay...
As in "save as" unless you can make those pictures come to life

@PIE
didn't know that
You can't even play kid-friendly games?? Why not? o-o
I had no idea there was more than one version
Well, I thought you meant post here, haha. I put one of them as by desktop background :3 The one where she's holding a knife.

Edit: Vm'ing is awkward.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #85794
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:

WHY DOES NOBODY EVER WANT TO PLAY WITH ME

REALLY

nope, done.

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #85795
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can't even play kid-friendly games?? Why not? o-o
I had no idea there was more than one version
Well, I thought you meant post here, haha. I put one of them as by desktop background :3 The one where she's holding a knife.
My parent's don't like video games, period. My brother bought me Just Dance 1,2,3 for Wii though.
Yep. Resident Evil is a version.
The Steampunk dress one? She's holding knives in a lot of them (well maybe 3)

edit: Not really. Pinkie and I had smexual VM gif wars once

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #85796
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Alice and Mad Hatter

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 03-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #85797
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ooh. Looks cool
In the Alice two episode mini series on SyFy, Alice and the Mad Hatter get lovey dovey.

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #85798
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh, well that's good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post

REALLY

nope, done.
But Fizz, I play with you. D:
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #85799
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post

REALLY

nope, done.
YOU AND PIE DITCHED ME TOO. What's with your weird username, anyway?
Quote:

My parent's don't like video games, period. My brother bought me Just Dance 1,2,3 for Wii though.
Yep. Resident Evil is a version.
The Steampunk dress one? She's holding knives in a lot of them (well maybe 3)

edit: Not really. Pinkie and I had smexual VM gif wars once
I want Just Dance, but the wii looks lame.
Sure? They're all cool.

WHO WON?? o.O

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 03-30-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Purrrppleee -____-
Old 03-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #85800
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Oh, well that's good.

But Fizz, I play with you. D:
Barely, i understand though

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND

-runs off crying-

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard