Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #21
Hitokiri Battousai
Freshmen Academy Student

Hitokiri Battousai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 major glitch!

i received an Email from Namco Bandai Support about my bug report here it is

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and are currently in the process of forwarding this information to the appropriate contacts for further investigation. More information or any future updates in regards to this issue will posted on our community pages at a later time. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you continue supporting our Naruto Storm 3 title.

Sincere apologies,

Namco Bandai Games America Inc. Customer Support
Hitokiri Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #22
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That is good news then! At least they know about it so we can (hopefully) expect a patch soon.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its good to see that someone is actually paying attention to these concerns. But anyway, if I had to offer my 2 cents, this glitch really doesn't bother me at all. As soon as I found out what all the new characters in Storm 3 were gonna be, I knew I was gonna be making whole new teams anyway, and also, most of the time I just used characters in whatever support class they were standard with anyway, since most of the time, their results are best for that class.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #24
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@Rasengan: What you're saying makes sense but you and I both know that there are support characters that are simply better than others and is why there is so much "support bandwagon" in this game. You'd be a lot happier if that support character was able to do what you wanted him/her to do in support drive.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #25
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWater View Post
@Rasengan: What you're saying makes sense but you and I both know that there are support characters that are simply better than others and is why there is so much "support bandwagon" in this game. You'd be a lot happier if that support character was able to do what you wanted him/her to do in support drive.
I get where you guys are coming from, and part of me is waiting for a patch too. But until then, I can make due with all the support characters that we can choose classes for. Especially since most of the ones I used can still be selected anyway.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #26
Hitokiri Battousai
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

was gonna type a reply but this covered it lol

Quote:
That is good news then! At least they know about it so we can (hopefully) expect a patch soon.
and yea im glad i got a response it shows they at least know that the bug exists in the first place

and if they don't release a patch im not 100% sure but characters with a DLC costume i had that were effected (Susano Sasuke and Itachi Totsuka Blade) by the glitch have there types unlocked so they could possibly fix it by release costumes for all the characters with broken supports

here is a list i have seen on other sites i have verified it for the most part only things different for me are Minato (both),Itachi , Sasuke (Susano), and PTS Lee have all there support types selectable

Sage Mode Naruto
Masked Man
Jugo
Karin
Suigetsu
Taka Sasuke
Chiyo
Tobi
Kakuzu
Hidan
Sasori
Kisame
Itachi (Totsuka Blade)
Sasuke Susano
Konan
Pain
1st Hokage
2nd Hokage
3rd Hokage
Minato
Danzo
Jiraiya
Young Kakashi
Obito
Kabuto Snake Cloak
Orochimaru
Onoki
Mizukage
All PTS characters
Old 03-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #27
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks for the replies everyone I also updated the first page!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #28
Deidara-katsu
Apprentice Genin

Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Cool.

Just Call Me Artistic Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Pm me if you want to add me on Xbox Live.
Deidara-katsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #29
Hitokiri Battousai
Freshmen Academy Student

so Namco has posted a faq on there UK site that acknowledges the existence of this glitch here is a quote from it
Quote:

14/ I can't unlock some support type characters, what's going on?

If you had saves from previous Naruto Storm game Series that were automatically imported during first launch of Naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja Storm 3, a glitch may prevent you from unlocking additional type support for characters.This glitch has been identified and is currently being checked.
Great thanks to Simon Pahnke for his help to identify this issue.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #30
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Unfortunately there is still no patch everyone...the best methods are to do as instructed in the first page of this thread as they have been working for me. Its best to simply make sure no previous storm data is detected and getting the characters the usual way on your own through story mode or vs battle points if you wish to be able to choose what support types they should use. Again if you have previous storm data on your systems you should move the data else where, or delete them, or simply create a new profile account to avoid this glitch and start the game fresh with no rewarded characters.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 03-29-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #31
Tobi Rinnegan
Academy Graduate

Tobi Rinnegan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Tobi Rinnegan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't have this problem? And I have Storm 1, 2 and Generations saves on my hard drive.
Tobi Rinnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #32
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Rinnegan View Post
I don't have this problem? And I have Storm 1, 2 and Generations saves on my hard drive.
Are you sure you dont have this problem ? I say that because some people are not as intricate when it comes to choosing supports or types such as defensive, balanced, or attack supports. I tend to be very meticulous when it comes to supports and what I choose especially since with most powerful chars I prefer using only one support just to be like how the anime/manga would play out lol. Make sure chars like the hokages and akatsuki members supports can be selected aside from what is already given.

If you check each character and discover you really are not affected and you can choose any support type for all the chars I would like to know more about it and for you to give us insight on what system you have and when and where you got your game copy if you can. Right now the majority of the people are affected and the only work around is by not having any previous data and sacrificing the hokage naruto suit. Thank goodness all the other costumes and chars are still usable.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 03-30-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #33
jarj2
Freshmen Academy Student

jarj2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate this glitch
jarj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #34
~Puppet Master~
Freshmen Academy Student

~Puppet Master~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I did this a while ago, I got my support types but I don't have Hokage Naruto. But I think school uniform Naruto is cooler, so no loss. Besides, it's a relief having all support types.

~Puppet Master~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:20 AM   #35
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I find myself using Hokage Naruto over School Naruto, since people can't see School costumes unless they have them themselves.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #36
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
i received an Email from Namco Bandai Support about my bug report here it is
To bad they did not mention a fix to the problem lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarj2 View Post
I hate this glitch
Your not the only one...it really caused me to spend more time on the story when I could have been online but since I had to start over to unlock the support types alot of time was lost in that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
I did this a while ago, I got my support types but I don't have Hokage Naruto. But I think school uniform Naruto is cooler, so no loss. Besides, it's a relief having all support types.
I needed the support types as well I am very meticulous on what chars I select for battle and what actions I want my support or supports to have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
I find myself using Hokage Naruto over School Naruto, since people can't see School costumes unless they have them themselves.
I really admit now everyone I am starting to miss my hokage naruto usage in online battle. I did save my previous files and I could use him but then I loose my support types and I dont like that.

I just thought of an idea which would be helpful to us all. CC2/NamcoBandai should release hokage naruto as a free dlc so that way we could download it so that would allow us to play with all the support types and have hokage naruto selectable.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 06-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay everyone ...it seems that a new expansion type game of NUNS3 called Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is "rumored" to be announced and released. What I wonder is if that will fix the glitches and other problems found on NUNS3. Before I begin to expand on these notions I want to wait until more info is released. If this is true then maybe some treats are on the way for us and more importantly major fixes might be done....tune in to some of the other threads here related to the Naruto Storm games to see what happens next.

*****NEW UPDATE**** 6/26/13
Full burst is no longer a rumor it has been confirmed to be true and a real project. A New character sage kabuto is confirmed as dlc. I am 100% sure he wont be the only dlc ....and I wonder if there will be a fix to some of the bugs mainly the glitch that affects the support chars and char balance issues?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 08-11-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #38
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

***UPDATE 10/19/13**
GLITCHES ISSUES SUCH AS SUPPORT TYPES AND EVEN OP CHARACTER GLITCHES HAVE BEEN FIXED FINALLY!

As of 8/18/13 the developers sent out a surprise unannounced patch that fixes just about every issue discussed here. Many of the glitches if not all of them have been resolved and this all comes days before the FULL BURST dlc and game release. After those games release I will make an update to this thread. To get this patch simply make sure you have a active internet connection and connected with psn/xbl. After signing in online the game will automatically update for everyone.

***New Glitch***
While most of the annoying glitches and gameplay issues have been fixed some people are reporting issues of the Kakashi vs Zabuza story flashback arc freezing and crashing the game on both ps3 and 360 consoles.

So far this seems to be the only real glitch after the recent patch. For players playing the story this glitch may stop people from continuing in the story. Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon for consoles and lets hope the pc version has no issues like this. Please let us know if you have this issue and please let us know if you found a work around until it gets fixed.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-24-2013 at 01:46 PM.