Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Response?
I would treat them fairly 5 62.50%
I would not treat them fairly 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Would you Trust or Believe in the Uchiha after the Treaty has been made

PLEASE VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER

This is the Uchiha AFTER the 1st shinobi war yet BEFORE the Uchiha Massacure during the time of the peace treaty of the leaf village

You are a leaf shinobi. You are from a clan. How would you treat them?

Information you know
-they are powrful
-in the 1st shinobi war when all clans were enemies they were powerful
-when angred or distressed (which is rare) they gain the sharigan and become darker
-Madara tried to destroy the leaf
-Most Uchiha's are cool people
-You know that nobody followed Madara's attempt to destroy the leaf
-You notice that the Uchiha have been distanced from the village and are the police
-YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE COUP THEY TRIED
-YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ITACHI, SHISHI, OBITO, or SASKUE

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 03-29-2013 at 12:42 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Would you Trust or Believe in the Uchiha after the Treaty has been made

You made a mistake by making the poll making options treat them fairly or not.

It is like making a poll:

I would be smart and vote for Hashirama

I would be stupid and vote for someone else

Do you understand?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Would you Trust or Believe in the Uchiha after the Treaty has been made

I wouldn't trust the head of a snake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^and u're the tail, which is less trustworthy lol..

btw @ OP You have no idea of how twisted Tobirama's dealing with the uchiha is... Uchiha have never been treated fairly just because of what Madara did...

I would treat them fairly... they also deserve to be near the throne enough to shoot for hokage but instead Tobirama sent them far away so they have no chance of the throne... They were almost distant from the internal affairs of the leaf... non of them were even a part of the council like Himura and Koharu...

This is why sasuke should go on a rampage and destroy Konaha!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

@UC
-I do not understand

@Raiden
-there is no head..lol wut?!?!

@Kal
-lol You Funi
I was not trying to think in Tobirama's perspective I am just saying for the average shinobi who knows of the war. If you want to think like Tobirama's perspective fine! Tobirama is no different than most. War is H3!! and everybody goes through tough times. Wheter they faced the uchiha or not. The point is everyone took a risk as clans to join forces with past enemies.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ok so now Kalmeast wants to talk ****? I see how it is.

@Pop: *Facepalm* it's a quote, meaning I don't trust any one who is the head of the Uchiha.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I know its a quote but we are not talking about the head of an uchiha we are talking about a random shinobi and a random Uchiha

Which is why your quote was a FAIL
Old 03-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

No. I'd lock them in cages.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

why mister why
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
@UC
-I do not understand
So, you have options I would treat them fairly and I would not treat them fairly.

Not treating someone fairly is always the bad thing. Not trusting someone is not the same as not being fair.

You should make a poll with options like I would trust them, I wouldn't trust them and I would trust them but be careful!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know its a quote but we are not talking about the head of an uchiha we are talking about a random shinobi and a random Uchiha

Which is why your quote was a FAIL
Can you stop being Childish, There is still someone known as the head of the Uchiha, WHat I'm saying is that person is the person in the Uchiha who I would not trust, let me know when you gain common sense.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
Sergoros
Academy Graduate

Sergoros is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There already was rumors that stronger uchiha get - deeper he go in madness, so.. uchihas OR weak, or strong, but mad. How could you trust such clan? Use it? Yes. But let them rule over you? It would be madness. I would never vote for madara. Btw...you should make poll Tobirama vs Madara vote. I think i know who would be chosen
Sergoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #13
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This thread seems like more of your Tobirama personality hate and trying to make us see him as a bad guy and an jerk,am i right?

To prove my point look at this

"When angred or distressed (which is rare) they gain sharingan and become more darker" First this is not rare at all,all uchiha are mentally fragile people who need to stay happy and can't deal with reality or they become maniacs,this is why tobirama's behaviour is justified,he had to put them out of village to keep rest of clan/people safe.Better save 500 people then 100 uchiha.

"most uchiha are cool people" w-t-f dude,why was this even necessary?another proof that you want us to hate tobirama's personality and want us to think of him as a jerk,and to think that his behaviour is not justified.

I hope you finally get over this "treating uchiha unfairly" and leave it alone finally,we know you don't like it but you can't MAKE us think same as you no matter how many threads you make.

And thats why i voted for option 2.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

again just wanted ppl's opinons >.>
Old 03-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
why mister why
Because magical eyeballs should be kept safe.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

they are just not distrurb
Old 03-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't trust them because they're psychopaths.

As for the poll, I'd just ignore them.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
So, you have options I would treat them fairly and I would not treat them fairly.

Not treating someone fairly is always the bad thing. Not trusting someone is not the same as not being fair.

You should make a poll with options like I would trust them, I wouldn't trust them and I would trust them but be careful!!!
lol...i c what u saying...

regardless of circumstance, "not treating fairly" sounds like a bad thing...

In other words, i can't even say, "if i caught hitler, I wouldn't treat him fairly"...that'd make me just as wrong...

nvm...we still understand what Pop's intentions are...

Old 03-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #19
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

kill the uchihas. kill them all. every last one of them. ok maybe keep one as a pet.

joking aside, i would probably force all of them to register as a magical eyeball offender and make sure to keep them away from our schools and playgrounds.

then in a hundred years or so, we can ease them back in and integrate them into society.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #20
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ or I'd Force the Greatest Male Uchiha to Marry the Greatest Female Senju and produce offsprings Senjuchihas who'd be Hokages for all eternity...end of story lol...